jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Hillary Clintoon thinks terrorism's origionated with Donald Trump ?.

1. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 17 months ago

If I were looking to recruit terrorist  recruits , I would just show Hillary's picture as she shakes her fists  and jumps up and down in her chair   at the senate  Ben Ghazi hearings !

1. colorfulone profile image90
      colorfuloneposted 17 months ago in reply to this

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12799884.jpg

Donald Trump has a great campaign recruitment video that was inspired by Hillary Clinton's lie at the last Democrat Debt.  *****  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkge4bVRQ08   smile 

An actual ISIS Recruitment Video features Bill Clinton, Obama and Bush as liers, fornicators and corporations.  *****  http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/21/donal … -is-video/  smile

1. Alternative Prime profile image88
        Alternative Primeposted 17 months ago in reply to this

MORONS ?? lol ~ smile ~ Sounds more like the BACKWARD Hillbilly Republicans who Voted for Numbskull George W Bush.....TWICE....And then they Voted for another Intellectually Challenged individual named Mutt Romney who made a living out of Dismantling America while Ex-Patriating MILLIONS of his own personal wealth ~

Anyway, only a MORON would investigate the conservative republican AGENDA, which consists primarily of GIVING our Wealth to Greed Driven Corporations, then go cast a VOTE for the GOP ~ That's the literal definition of "Moron" ~   smile

That sounds a lot like "liberal hate speech" in reply to my post, AP.   sad 

Keep it to yourself please, and don't tag me in the forums with it. 
          I will thank you to follow the forum rules ... and be respectful. 

There is corruption on both side of the fence and it goes deep in politics. 

For the record, I am not a Republican or a Democrat.  I don't vote!

1. Alternative Prime profile image88
            Alternative Primeposted 17 months ago in reply to this

lol ~ And your previous Nonsensical post about Hillary was "LOVE Speech" ?? ~ smile

The TRUTH is, I NEVER Tag anyone and you would be the LAST Individual I'd Tag even if I did, I didn't even know "TAGGING" was possible here so as usual, I have NO idea what you're talking about anyway ~ HP could CONFIRM this FACT if need be ~

2. colorfulone profile image90

This is funny!  I tell you things are going to get hillary-hilarious. More fodder for comedians as if it isn't entertaining enough between her and Trump already.  I'll catch the campaign video on YouTube or Facebook if she does.  Laughter is the best medicine. 

When Hillary lied about Trump, about ISIS making a recruitment video out of Trump's comments on the moratorium of Muslims in America, I had a thought, and I was gonna mention it today, that if I know the Hillary camp they're making that video now. They have gotten hold of some Muslims and they're going to make a video and they're going to produce it as though it's legitimate. Little did I know, until I just now got the audio sound bite roster that the media advised Hillary to do just that last night on CNN.  -  Rush Limbaugh posted this on Facebook yesterday.

2. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 17 months ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12798951.jpg

3. colorfulone profile image90
    colorfuloneposted 17 months ago

"What does it matter..."  said Hillary Clinton about the deaths of U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith, CIA contractors, Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty. 

That sounds like a cold blooded psychopathic to me.

1. Greensleeves Hubs profile image96
      Greensleeves Hubsposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Concerning the comments attributed to Hillary Clinton by colorfulone, I assume you are referring to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on Jan 23rd 2013 when she used the words "What difference at this point does it make?" (If you are referring to a different comment of which I am not aware, please forgive me, and elaborate).

The way you paraphrase what she said, you leave - and clearly intend to leave - the impression that she thinks the deaths of the U.S ambassador and three other Americans 'did not matter'. You state that as a result you think Mrs Clinton 'sounds like a cold blooded psychopathic'.

colorfulone, I suspect you know that that is a gross distortion of what she actually said, because you are leaving out both the rest of her statement, and the context in which it was said. I suspect you know perfectly well that she was referring to the relevance of the precise motivation for the attack to that particular Committee hearing - NOT the relevance of the murders themselves.

That is perfectly clear to anyone who reads the transcript. If a person's words have to be distorted or taken totally out of context in this way to make a point, then it is the person who has been misrepresented - in this case Mrs Clinton - who comes out of it best. The implication is that she can only be condemned by deceitful manipulation of what she says.

You can still criticise her actions or policies or viewpoints, but do not character assassinate through distortion of what she says.

Okey she said,  "What difference at this point does it make?" ... That's real cold! ... "What difference does it make?"

What you wrote sounds controlling, and then throw in sounding like a defense attorney in a HubPages forum to boot.  Or, perhaps I'm hearing you wrong.  What difference does it make, I will forgive you!.  Mrs. Clinton does not come out of this the best in anyway...the Benghazi hearing is not over, there are still more witnesses to be interviewed.  It will be months before the committee's finial report is made public. 

People are not investigated by the FBI for no reason at all.  Hillary is still under an FBI investigation. 

Their lives mattered!
        Christopher Stevens
        Sean Smith
        Tyrone S. Woods
        Glen Doherty

Hillary has been found to have lied to the Benghazi Select Committee at least five times verified by emails.  Still she has not handed over all of the emails, even though she says she did.  There are blocks of time missing from her emails and from the White House.

1. Greensleeves Hubs profile image96
          Greensleeves Hubsposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Not a defence attorney for Hillary Clinton, colorfulone - merely an advocate for honest and accurate commenting which does not falsely slur someone's morality - be they Democrat, Republican or whatever). The fact is she did NOT say that the four American lives did not matter. She did NOT suggest that their deaths made no difference. In fact she made clear that they did matter, because the most important objective in her mind now was to ensure it didn't happen again. There is nothing immoral in what she actually said, whether you agree with her thinking or not. It certainly dosen't lead one to believe she is a 'cold blooded psychopathic'.

One of the problems in society today is that on the Internet, too many people misrepresent or distort the facts in order to exaggerate the point they are making and to add weight to their own prejudices. By doing so they make it very difficult for anyone to separate truth from fiction, and fact from belief. It also tends to lead to a polarisation of opinion whereby people begin to think that everyone on the other side of the political divide is corrupt and working from the basest of motives.

All I ask is for acceptance that she did not say that the lives of those Americans did not matter. Then you can be free to criticise her policy decisions, and I will leave you in seasonal peace and goodwill smile

4. colorfulone profile image90

That "Nonsensical post about Hillary" is the truth and totally verifiable, AP.  Public figures leave themselves open to criticism when they are as dishonest as Hillary Clinton.   Let alone go on national TV and spew lies.  Come on...do you actually like her?   

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12799996.jpg

5. colorfulone profile image90

Oh, there's more lap dogs them that! 

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12801586.jpg

working