jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

When it comes to POTTY MOUTH on the campaign,Trump Trumps the pack!

1. Credence2 profile image85
    Credence2posted 10 months ago

See the following yahoo article link.

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-demands-apo … ction.html

I haven't laughed so hard since Pat Paulson was running, even as a comic he was a more viable candidate than Trump.

I think that Trump has some misogynistic issues where he needs to visit the psychiatrist's couch. This cannot be the leader of the free world. What would he say to German Chancellor Merkel, a woman?

His rather gutter description of Obama's victory over Clinton in the 2008 contests points to sexual/racial anxiety or animosity, is that a dog whistle?

The GOP can't be serious, they had better lose this guy. This Trump has to be a double agent for the Democratic Party, he in himself is the best weapon that Hillary Clinton has in her arsenal. This is not James Bond double agent, but more like "Get Smart", totally ridiculous.

Which one of you conservatives types are backing this guy? A man who never seems to know how to bridle his tongue and staunch the hemorrhaging of the mouth disease. The GOP establishment needs to hire Yosemite Sam and his mallet (well varmint, that oughta learn ya to keep your mouth shut)

So, Trump still has a tremedous following, is THIS the face of the GOP, today?

What say you?

1. Live to Learn profile image82
      Live to Learnposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Isn't it odd that someone so rude and vulgar, someone you wouldn't invite to a second party, you wouldn't deign to be seen with in public; is leading the Republican race?

I'm telling you. It's scaring the hell out of me.

Credence2posted 10 months ago in reply to this

Funny, my late aunt used to tell me of a time when being rich/wealthy was more than just having lots of money, with it came a certainly gentility and manners. Well that is a thing of the past, case in point "Donald Trump".

Yes, indeed, you have to wonder and as you say he is not some fringe nut on the periphery of the group of candidates.

I don't know about that. I was thinking about how everyday citizens used to be. Now some begrudge courtesy as political correctness, compassion as bleeding heart liberalism, inclusiveness as being unpatriotic and kindness as unconstitutional. Donald Trump is the epitome of all of this and for some reason the fact that he has money creates some misguided sense of legitimacy to the whole embarrassing idea of a buffoon being president.

Of course, when I look at the usual insults hurled on the internet, the inability of Washington to work together in a bipartisan manner, I do see why this is happening. The lack of consideration and the name calling without attempting to find common ground has become universal. Only a naive fool wouldn't have realized it would escalate.

Credence2posted 10 months ago in reply to this

Your first paragraph is poetry, a work of art.

Trump's shock and awe tactics, the bluster and bigotry and the irratiotional frenzy of the maddening crowd egged on to destroy every good thing that was built seems calculated. Offering red meat to the crowds?  All of this is not new, because I had seen that movie, too.

Who knows, maybe it is all one big publicity stunt on his part. One that he will be ready to step away from when it is not fun to play anymore..

A publicity stunt? I love that idea. Reminds me of Borat. I remember my sister was so upset about the fools they made of themselves at some rodeo near her home town in VA; during one of his movies. She was appalled that they weren't warned. I say if you are going to make a fool of yourself with your bigoted opinions don't blame me for egg on your face when you are fool enough to voice them.

I just hope that, if it all ends the way I think it should that his current supporters won't suffer too long with the embarrassment of knowing they egged themselves.

2. LauraD093 profile image84
        LauraD093posted 10 months ago in reply to this

You are not alone!

2. Pollyannalana profile image80
      Pollyannalanaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

You just haven't seen Hillary's but this is a good one without her mouth. https://youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY

2. Alternative Prime profile image86
    Alternative Primeposted 10 months ago

smile ~ He said Hillary got S*H*L*O*N*G*E*D in the election by President Obama smile ~ Precious ~ smile ~ I guess it's a little more humorous than Ted Cruz's election promise to "CARPET Bomb" Foreign Lands ~ I mean really, who wouldn't wanna' get S'd by Obama ?? smile

Back to REALITY ~ smile ~ Unfortunately for Republicans, as Crazy, Vulgar, and Bigoted as Trump appears to be, he's the ONLY Electable GOP Candidate with a "CLEAN" history who has even a slight chance of winning the presidency ~ The Progressive Media understands this Fact and that's why they are desperately trying to "Torpedo" his campaign every chance they get ~

I think this time around, for once, republicans are investigating ACTUAL Tangible Records of their beloved line-up and guess what? It's no less than a HORROR Show with Donald as their FRANKENSTEIN Stomping the ground amongst his 13 little ZOMBIE Competitors ~

Realistically, other than TRUMP, the rest of this insanely DELUSIONAL Bunch are most certainly Un-Electable in the National ~

1. rhamson profile image77
      rhamsonposted 10 months ago in reply to this

"The Progressive Media understands this Fact and that's why they are desperately trying to "Torpedo" his campaign every chance they get ~ "

Instead of "torpedo" maybe they should cover all the candidates equally. But that would mean a fair campaign would be in order and the candidate of the electorate would truly be served. As long as you and others have an "us against them" strategy the third party of corporate hegemony will rule. You may think Clinton is a true leader but she serves her master money contributors. Either way we loose with this brand of thinking.

1. colorfulone profile image88
        colorfuloneposted 10 months ago in reply to this

How true that is. 

Speaking of Hillary she got the #5 spot on the GP Least Influential People of 2015 list.

Warning: there is some adult language in the article. 
        AP, will be happy to see J.B. made it to the list too. 

Its rather funny...and somewhat enlightening.  Who made #1 is a hoot and why. wink

Donald Trump didn't make the list because he is one of the most influential people in the world.

Don’t let negative voices talk you into mediocrity.

3. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 10 months ago

Apparently, Trump doesn't have an internal filter or he's so used to saying whatever he's thinking. I can't imagine him speaking to world leaders and not starting a new war....roll

4. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 10 months ago

The Schlong Race is on to the Rainbow House...why not? 
    Anything goes these days, the gates been opened wide.

During these serious times its good to be able to laugh.
    The comedians just got fed some new material. 
    Think they'll be having a "Schlong Race" on "Saturday Night Live"?

When that _____ purposely spread that lie about Trump and ISIS
    she not only put Trump in harms way but his whole family.
    Hillary is evil!

She needs to get beat again!

5. tirelesstraveler profile image87
    tirelesstravelerposted 10 months ago

I hear in New York he's not nearly as offensive as he is in the rest of the country.  Apparently they talk like him in New York.  Never been to NYC.  have spent time in Upstate, but not NYC so I don't know if it's true or not.