jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

What's behind the sexual harassment in Germany on New Year?

1. Albana Lada profile image79
    Albana Ladaposted 9 months ago

It is so Incredible as for an important night as the New Year, in a city such as Cologne, all this could have happened. We can not think that the police did not know, that nobody has informed of what was happening.
    Do you believe that sexual harassment in Germany on New Year could not be something created to aggravate the situation, create prejudice, racism and discrimination against immigrants?

1. Credence2 profile image84
      Credence2posted 9 months ago in reply to this

The Germans have traditionally been very gracious toward immigration and immigrants, much more than we have been here in the United States. Those individuals whatever groups to which they belong who are responsible should face the full penalties of the law.  The German people do not deserve this.

2. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Taharrush gamea, is an Arab sex game played throughout the Muslim culture by gangs of men.  They were likely celebrating the New Year with sexual harassment and rapes.    We do not need that violent sick culture in America.  Preps like that are repeat offenders, they should be locked up and the key thrown away ... for the rest of their low lives.  sad 

Germany has the strictest gun control laws in the world.  They should send the immigrates back to where they came from and secure the borders.  And, not re-elect Merkle.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Sexual harassment? This was assault and in some cases aggravated rape. This is not a game it is a serious crime in civilized countries.

1. colorfulone profile image88
        colorfuloneposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Rochelle, I agree...I was trying not to be offensive while attempting to show the kind of sick mind set it takes to play a ________ 'game' like that.   Its so sick, so disgusting...and their culture.

"Sexual harassment and rapes" is taharrush gamea, and so much more as you say.  I just leaned about it today, and don't really care to know much more about it.  It makes me feel ill. 

I hope Germany gets their act together fast for the sake of the citizens. 
        Its scary!  Germany has been invaded and Merkle allowed it.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 9 months ago

Mobs of men attack, groped, robbed and in some cases rape women because they want to.  They need to be identified, found and convicted--and if not citizens deported.

Coming up with some bullshit anti-immigrant conspiracy theory is just the same as acting as if this behavior is somehow to be expected of immigrants because they are all monsters.  it comes from the same desire to blame people based on their immigration status, not their individual guilt.

Being an immigrant neither explains nor excuses being a rapist, robber or general thug.  It just means the country saves the expense of incarceration.

1. Live to Learn profile image82
      Live to Learnposted 9 months ago in reply to this

3. SmartAndFun profile image93
    SmartAndFunposted 9 months ago

There are now reports of similar mass sexual attacks last summer in Sweden. Apparently, these assaults were covered up, but the cover-up is now being exposed.
    http://nyheteridag.se/exposing-major-pc … stockholm/

1. Albana Lada profile image79
      Albana Ladaposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I am really disgusted by these inhuman behavior that have occurred...

4. RJ Schwartz profile image92
    RJ Schwartzposted 9 months ago

These "immigrants" are vile, wretched, filthy people who have no regard for Western women, Western Ways, or the laws of any land.  The are bound by their ideological cult of a religion which demands they make the rest of the world submit or be slaughtered.  Shut your doors, close your borders, and send them back to their homelands or forever see your culture, your people, and maybe your life brought to a rapid and violent end.