jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Tell Apple and Google the Killing Indigenous Australians is not a game

1. 0
    Bronwyn Joy Ellioposted 9 months ago

I am disgusted that both Apple and Google are selling a "game" about killing Indigenous Australians. This has to stop. Please join this Indigenous Australian and sign the Change.org petition to end profiteering from violence against Indigenous men, women, and children across the world by the likes of Apple and Google.

1. Credence2 profile image86
      Credence2posted 9 months ago in reply to this

I am with you, our politically correct crowd has made certain that comparable products are not found on the shelves available for purchase by American consumers.

I am sure that Apple and Google would have done the same thing here in the states if they could have gotten away with it. They are careful to present a certain image here, but when they think that they are beyond view and criticism, where there is a profit to be made, they return to filling a demand for the most base sort of product for the consumer market.

2. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 9 months ago

Bronwyn, I am a member of Change and have already signed the petition. I hope this game is withdrawn.

1. 0
      Bronwyn Joy Ellioposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Hi Jodah. Google have withdrawn from Google Play. Apple deny it being available in their app store, but admit that do not check every single app for sale.
      I find it impossible to believe in the twenty first century, that multi-nationals still think this is acceptable.

3. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 9 months ago

It is disgusting that Google and Apple would have Apps like that for a game. 

The genocide of Australian Aborigines people has to stop, it is not a game!