jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (17 posts)

Should we be afraid of Donald Trumps hair?

1. Popit profile image81
    Popitposted 12 months ago

Is it true that his hair is actually an alien, using his body as a vehicle?

2. Oztinato profile image83
    Oztinatoposted 12 months ago

Yes we should be afraid, very afraid. Firstly we could be seeing a lot more of it (if money buys votes). Secondly it could shoot somebody, anybody will do apparently. Thirdly it could become fashionable like Kim Un Jong's hairstyle (?) or whatever that nutty north Korean leader's name is. Lastly it could cause World War 3 as it forces it's owner to start nukin' (a bit like that Simpson's episode where Homer gets Snake's hair transplanted).

1. Popit profile image81
      Popitposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Nooooooooh!  More of it?  The horror!  I note that his offspring have been shooting endangered elephants.  This propensity to shoot anything that moves appears genetic.  (His son also has the hair, a younger more flowing girly version so I am guessing he's sporting a female alien.)  Surely it will never become fashionable?  Mind you, I used to think that about beards.  AS FOR WW3, the rest of the world is kind of counting on you to boot Trump and his parasitic toupee out of politics.

3. kbdressman profile image93
    kbdressmanposted 12 months ago

If that's what it takes to keep you from voting for him or otherwise supporting him, yes.  Please be very, VERY terrified of his hair.

1. Popit profile image81

Alas, it's out of my hands. I'm not American. I'm holding my breath with the rest of Europe.
      I am reduced to gawping at sound bites, with my mouth open at the breathtaking ability of that hair; which appears to be hovering about an inch off the top of his head.  Is it some sort of ploy to distract from what he's saying?  Should he be confined to radio broadcasts so that people can actually hear the verbal diarrhea?

4. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 12 months ago

If Donald Trump wins the Presidency, there'll be hell toupee.

1. Popit profile image81

big_smile big_smile big_smile

2. janshares profile image89
      jansharesposted 12 months ago in reply to this

AAahhhhhh, lol, lol. So good. big_smile

3. colorfulone profile image86
      colorfuloneposted 11 months ago in reply to this

You are smart.   Hell, Hillary and Obama might even be indicted.  smile 

May the blonde jokes roll off the cuff...

5. Jesse Drzal profile image85
    Jesse Drzalposted 12 months ago

Oh Jodah, good work on that lol!

1. Jodah profile image86
      Jodahposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Jesse smile

6. Farawaytree profile image88
    Farawaytreeposted 12 months ago

I think he should shave his head, because every time I see him on TV, that thing is flying around like a plastic bag in the wind! Not practical wink

1. Popit profile image81

big_smile big_smile big_smile
      I think it's trying to attract his attention or distract ours or possibly both.  You have to kind of feel sorry for it; having to listen to all that jibber-jabber.  It must be longing to end it's mission and return to the mother ship.

7. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 12 months ago

I believe that there is a hair conspiracy going on in America ,   James brown , Trump ,  Al Sharpton  ,  I mean seriously , think about the implications , this could be revolutionary ?   Remember George Armstrong Custer   , all of a sudden the natives all have blond hair !  Hey ...........trump has blond hair !

1. Popit profile image81

Doh!!!  It's an invasion of the epicranial  aponeurosis snatchers!  They are spreading their flowing golden locks across the heads of the great and the good.  And Donald Trump.  It's ingenious.

1. Popit profile image81

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12856848_f248.jpg

The toupee has landed!

1. Popit profile image81
          Popitposted 11 months ago in reply to this

I'd just like to say I thought more of you would join in!  Mocking politicians about their hair has a long tradition, (about 200 years)  and I thought that hubbers' would take the opportunity to take a break from the political hand-wringing and indulge in a little silliness and low wit.

working