jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Help with political hubs

1. LauraD093 profile image85
    LauraD093posted 8 months ago

Good morning my fellow political pontiffs- I write here not for views or profit (I have a day job I hate it but $ is $ lol) I just have to write been that way since 1st grade it makes me happy. OK to my point I have written two politically themed hubs recently and I would really like some constructive feed-back. If you want to just spank me please don't (I have a husband for that!) but any constructive criticism is welcome. Fellow writer's are those I learn from and I will always need to improve on my craft-So click on my name if you have time and take a look at the articles(hubs.) I want to go directly to those with political interest which is why I didn't post to another forum-you are the audience I wish to attract. Any help would be appreciated.

1. pagesvoice profile image87
      pagesvoiceposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I've been here at Hubpages for over 6 years now and know all too well that political posts can and often are controversial. I've been attacked on a personal level and my patriotism questioned. However, that hasn't deterred me. I will take a look at your posts.

1. LauraD093 profile image85
        LauraD093posted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thank-you been here for 4 years and have experienced the same-I just want constructive criticism or another persons opinion of the hub but believe me on some I wrote in the past I was torn up! I thank-you for answering my call for help-I will look at your hub articles as well!

2. Credence2 profile image86
      Credence2posted 8 months ago in reply to this

OK, I will have a look and try to give you and objective evaluation of an article or two...