jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Obama's wars on terror .............Not!

1. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 8 months ago

Is President Obama   "running out the clock " on world terror ?     Is he simply lost in space as to  who ,what , or where to go with this war !  Yet he visits the  Mosques  IN AMERICA , to teach tolerance TO the American people  about  refugees and his open door immigration lack of policy  ?    I am convinced  that he is simply in over his head , sad part is , so are his "advisors ".

If there were truly  a "war on terror" by American forces .......It would have been won long , long , long ago!

1. colorfulone profile image85
      colorfuloneposted 8 months ago in reply to this

The Hypocrite-in-Chief: Obama excuses the Muslim majority for the sins of a few, and calls for gun control when radical Muslims kill Americans. 

After the Oregon shooting he calls for gun control, but won't extend the same courtesy to gun owners.

2. colorfulone profile image85
    colorfuloneposted 8 months ago

How many times has Obama spoken out about hate crimes directed at Muslims in the US, as he did recently? From the official FBI government site entitled, "2013 Hate Crime Statistics" here are the stats listed under hate crimes motivated by religious bias:

Of the 1,223 victims of anti-religious hate crimes:
    60.3 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Jewish bias.
    13.7 percent were victims of anti-Islamic (Muslim) bias.
    6.1 percent were victims of anti-Catholic bias.
    4.3 percent were victims of bias against groups of individuals of varying religions (anti-multiple religions, group).
    3.8 percent were victims of anti-Protestant bias.
    0.6 percent were victims of anti-Atheist/Agnostic bias.
    11.2 percent were victims of bias against other religions (anti-other religion). (Based on Table 1.)

So, how come Obama isn't spending more time speaking out about anti-Jewish attacks? Even when the respective populations of the two groups in the US (a little over 6 million Jews and 3.3 million Muslims) are taken into consideration, the number of attacks on Jews dwarfs the number of attacks on Muslims.

I don't hear about radical Jewish terrorists committing jihad. 

3. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 8 months ago

Pres. Obama's  divisive agenda towards religious crime and any  violence  is so obvious ,  I think he must consider himself ,  quite egotistically ,  the leader of the world  and America is his red headed  stepchild . That is  the way he conducts  his job ,    Next time around  I want ANYONE who loves his county first !    Who loves his people first , all of them not just his own ideologistic  followers .

4. PrettyPanther profile image85
    PrettyPantherposted 8 months ago

There will be no next time.  Didn't you hear?  Obama will declare martial law and remain in office.  Just you wait and see!

1. ahorseback profile image54
      ahorsebackposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Martial law ,    Would be better than Obama law perhaps  ?   I wouldn't worry though ,   in spite of repeated coronations  his reign will end  and not soon enough .

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 8 months ago

We have learned so much!

"Dear Obama:
    Thank You for the lessons we continue to learn from you as you reside in the White House, in the oval office where you have been given so much leeway and where you continue to advance your personal goals and objectives.
    We, the majority of the American people put you there. You should be thankful, in return. Do you show thankfulness? Not really, and furthermore we pay the price every day. " Anonymous

What is the price … ?