Bombshell Hits TRUMP - Icahn Enterprises on “Junk Alert”

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 54 discussions (206 posts)
  1. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 8 years ago

You won’t believe this one  ~ This latest news is nothing less than a Stunning Development and believe me, I don’t take great pleasure in reporting this potentially “VOTE Nudging” news to those rabid TRUMP Supporters who may be unaware of the FACTS ~ Remember that “Master Negotiator & DEAL Maker” named Carl Icahn that TRUMP keeps PUMPING in his Road SHOW as his GENIUS “MAIN Point Guy” for Foreign Trade? Praised as a “Negotiating GOD” who will make “Great Winning DEALs” for America? Well guess what? According to Market-watch, Icahn Enterprises L.P. which was FOUNDED by Carl Icahn himself has been placed on “JUNK Status Alert“ by Standard & Poor’s which means this 80 year old avid Wall Street investor is now the proud shareholder of a failing venture ~ Sorry Folks ~

Will this shocking development negatively influence “The Donalds” supporters? Considering their allegiance, probably not in the primary but it could certainly be devastating in a General Election if Trump makes it that far ~

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 8 years agoin reply to this

No, can't say that the "shocking" ( smile ) news that Trump has a friend with ties to a business going downhill will change my vote, whatever it might be.  Bet if you look hard enough most, if not all, the candidates have such a friend as well. 

So this "shocking development" is nothing more than additional mud slinging in the forlorn hope that some of it will stick somewhere.

1. colorfulone profile image77
        colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

No, this won't effect anyone's support of Trump's presidential win!  I doubt he even gave his friend investment advise.  The market is being manipulated by globalists (US included), and is volatile ...  Will this cause WWIII, is a bigger concern. 

As oil prices decline or even stay where they are we will be hearing about more energy investors taking big hits.  China is ready to go belly-up and is hiding economic news already coming out of China.  I think they will wait till after the US election.  So that if Republicans win, Communist China will blame them for their collapse.  (last I checked $33 per barrel)   

Did you know that Arabia and Iran already have nuclear bombs?  (So does Israel, Russia, China and the US.)  If you have to pick a bad guy, the real bad guy is Saudi Arabia. 

Just my two cents.

Alternative Primeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I think you two are missing the "POINT" but perhaps I’m partially to blame, it could indeed be my fault, maybe I didn’t ARTICULATE with my usual “Precise Clarity” so let me re-phrase and explain again ~

NOT only is Carl Icahn a friend and associate of Trump according to his own words, but the Donald is promoting Carl as a “Slam-Dunk” Appointment to his cabinet if elected president ~ Moreover, said appointment as “Master Negotiator” will be responsible for Negotiating Trade with China & Japan and perhaps other countries as well ~ For me? that news is kinda scary when an 80 year old guy like Carl apparently has difficulty managing a business venture and “Great DEALs” for the benefit of his OWN Company are apparently few and far between ~

But don’t worry, I’d be surprised if this stunning development adversely affected Donald’s Rock SOLID 30% of the Conservative Base in the primary which is just enough to win him the GOP Nomination ~ As a matter of FACT if recent history is any indication, this kind of CHILLING News might even BUMP Up his support a tad with his obsessed republican base ~

*You probably won’t hear this important NEWS Development reported for a while or even EVER from the Progressive MEDIA ~ Unlike the  Main Stream CONservative Media like FOX Loser Snooze who are desperately trying to “Torpedo“ the Trump Campaign for what they believe are "OBVIOUS Reasons", the Dems are SALIVATING for Trump to secure the GOP Nomination ~ smile

Are you saying that anyone on the cabinet should never have made a bad decision in their personal business life?

Because there isn't a tycoon out there that hasn't.  Really does look like just mud slinging, but without any real mud to work with so we'll grab a handful of dust instead!

Actually wilderness, in Reality, odds are in favor of the FACT that there are MANY “Tycoons” who have NEVER made a “Bad Decision” and to suggest otherwise as you have, is almost like saying "Alien LIFE" sad  does NOT Exist elsewhere in the Universe when Mathematical Science proves that assertion to be an impossible scenario ~

I’m just reporting a Startling Development regarding the TRUMP Campaign that‘s all, and when a cornerstone of his platform is built upon Rounding Up Millions of Un-documented Immigrants, Building a “GREAT 2000 Foot Wall” between the U.S. & Mexico, and making ONLY “GREAT Deals” with China, Japan, & Mexico & “ALWAYS Winning“, I believe employing an 80 year old individual like Carl Icahn, who now presides over a company which is THIS Close to being categorized as “JUNK”, to be in CHARGE of FOREIGN Trade DEALs in the Name of the United States of America is nothing less than astoundingly inept, or just another “Practical Joke” ~

But don’t worry, as I’ve stated before, even though this should adversely affect his chances of winning the GOP Nomination, if anything, this news will probably have little or ZERO effect on his Obsessed Fans & Supporters ~

LOL  You're really from Mars, aren't you?  No one else could ever think that any immensely successful human has never made an error in business judgement!

I know several who have "Clean Records" on Business Judgement, it's not that uncommon in the REAL World and the next individual that assumes the position of "Negotiator in Chief" for the United States of America,. a "Liason" between the President and Foreign Leaders had better NOT be coming right off an "EPIC Battle & Struggle" to try and SAVE the company which bears his own name from receiving an embarrassing and potentially DEVASTATING Downgrade to "Junk STATUS" ~ Poor DEALS, Poor Judgement, Poor Purchases, Poor Sales, and Poor Understanding of the Economy in general are main contributors to this kind of designation ~

According to reports, Icahn Enterprises is already sitting at a rather "Poor Rating" of "BBB" which is a risky investment to say the least, a DOWN-Grade to "Junk" which many sources including "Market-Watch" have indicated and reported, will place it in the "HIGH Risk" category and could be the begining of the END of it ~ Not good and I don't relish in that unfortunate FACT for anybody, but it's better for the country that the FACTS are disclosed NOW versus Later ~

And who knows, let's keep our fingers crossed for Carl, a nice "Reversal of Fortune" combined with a few "Strokes of GOOD Luck" could indeed save Icahn Enterprises, at least for the Short Term ~

Wow!  Can I touch you?  Maybe some of your close acquaintances billions will rub off on me!

Of course, I've never made a bad business judgement, but then I've never owned a business, either.  Helped my wife run a day care once, though.

2. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You  and those like  you certainly haven't figured it out yet but Trump is America's anger at political  rhetoric exactly like yours .  Against the empty suits and pant suits of politics . I mean   LOOK at Trump , he's a baffoon  yet  all the copycat  office holders who've destroyed America  and  have come back for more votes  are shaking in their velvet lined panties .   

While Hillary and Bernie fake their "support " for black lives matter and run around  bailing the their  ships bilge water  ,Trump simply tells the truth , America  has moved swiftly down the drain for eight years .   No one else speaks the truth .

He will get the nomination , like it or not he will be president .
      Those like you who love the system "As Is ",  will lose out on your entitlements  and that's why you don't like Trump . He'll probably  even make you pay back your student loans ,  Get used to it !

1. rhamson profile image72
        rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I too will vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't make the nomination. But either one is a slap in the face of the status quo of government of the elite. I like Bernie and while he has many ideas about turning the country onto free things I think his greatest contribution will be to expose the corruption and empower the electorate. Trump is a hand grenade in a crowded room.

Hello rhamson ~ The "Free Things" you refer to will actually be "Paid" for by those who should be assigned with the Financial Responsibility such as Wall Street Equity & Debt Speculators & Traders, a GREEDY Fraternity of Swindlers which all Americans were FORCED to "Bail OUT" during the George W Bush Administration, Hidden OFF-Shore Assets which amount to an estimated Trillions will also be considered if of course we can compel Re-Patriation etc  etc ~

So, Factually Speaking, College Tuition will indeed be FREE for the Student / Beneficiary under a Sanders Administration, but it will be PAID For by Shifting the Financial Expense where it belongs, to the WEALTH Hoarders ~

No it won't.  While Bernie may think and want the "rich" to pay for everything anyone wants, it's never happened in our history and won't under Bernie.  Not will the rich protect itself from his greed but there isn't enough money (including not only income but wealth from decades past) to pay for half of what this idealist wants. 

No, it will be the same middle class that foots the bill, as always.  And, as always, the middle class will shrink some more because of it.

Actually it has happened many times in our HISTORY in the Form of Taxes ~ smile

This is a Primary difference between Senator Bernie Sanders and all other CONservatives ~ Senator Sanders proposes a tax increase on Wall Street & the Wealthy where it belongs, while applying little or zero adjustment to everyone else and in stark contrast, Republicans Obstruct Minimum Wage Increases, Equal Pay for Women, Affordable or Single Payer Health Coverage etc etc ~

The last time a Republican instituted a Massive Tax CUT for the Wealthy was in the early 2000's by that "Special" president George W Bush ~ The end RESULT? The Biggest Economic MELTDOWN in History which came THIS Close to Permanently Crippeling the United States sad ~ Interested in MAINTAINING the Greatest Nation on EARTH? You can't do it for FREE or on the Cheap like Backward Thinking Republicans claim sad , it actually costs money and plenty of it ~ Just the FACTS ~ smile

2. rhamson profile image72

I am not worried about all the free stuff Bernie wants for us because he is saddled with a GOP Congress that will never vote on any of it. Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan are the gatekeepers and won't allow any of it. The beauty of it is that Bernie will motivate the people to remove the blockade that is ruining any progress through the ballot box that will happen again in two years. The revolution against the machine may have a different look by then.

"Free" College Tuition etc for Students PAID for by Wall Street so essentially Bernie Sander's Proposals will be Financed yet on the Flipside, Massive TAX Cuts for the wealthy proposed by ALL Republican Candidates are NOT Paid for, just MORE GIFTS for the Greedy ~ sad

GOP Congress if still intact after the TRUMP Nomination will OBSTRUCT Everything regardless ~

And believe me, Carl Icahn, Trump's "MAIN Man" is gonna need "Bushels of TAX Cuts" very soon to keep him from landing on a PARK Bench if his company achieves "JUNK Status" ~ sad Even if it doesn't get categorized as "JUNK", right NOW it's still a BAD BAD Deal ~ sad

2. colorfulone profile image77

I like your analogy.  Trump is trumpeting truth bombs right into the establishments' ships heavily armored with lies and deceptions...and shooting gaping holes in them and they are sinking.  The more they try to sink the TrumpShip, the better it sails. 

I love Trumps rebel-roars of war & truth!
        Its a tough battle this war for our minds.

3. Neil Sperling profile image60
      Neil Sperlingposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Until we flip the monetary system....... no matter who wins little changes. I wrote about that in "Thrivalism"

Not sure what that means but in reality, the ROOT of ALL Financial Problems, Poverty, and other related issues in the WORLD can be traced diectly back to "EARNINGs" based Wall Street GREED where Donald Trump, his Cohorts & the Majority of CONservative Republicans Bask ~

Or to consumer greed that demands the lowest possible price and heck with the neighbor's job.

It must be nice to live in a fantasy world where any and all conservatives are automatically villains.  Or maybe not - there are a lot of conservatives (enemies) out there.

2. Neil Sperling profile image60
          Neil Sperlingposted 8 years agoin reply to this

read "Thrivalism"  - then you will know what I mean
          Written here - has 1000 reads

2. Alternative Prime profile image57

I'll keep everyone P*O*S*T*E*D ~

AP, I like your new voice much better...please keep it.  smile

I'm not worried, I hardly ever worry about anything...its a total waste of energy that I can use for productive and enjoyable gains.

Carl Icahn's net worth is $21.3 billion. I don't think he is spending time worrying either. 

Icahn and his wife were at Trump's Benefit for Veterans that raised over $6 million for Vets.  That is when Mr. T. skipped out on a debate because of Republican establishment's M.Kelley the Trump head-hunter on Fox News.  Trump went to the table and knew when to fold'm and walked away...then Fox begged him to come to the debt...too little too late...they lost views...bad deal for Fox.  -  There are some good journalists at Fox, I assure you. 

Anyway, Trump talked about what a good deal negotiator Icahn is then.
      Icahn donated $1 million for the Veteran's charity benefit.  Nice man! 
      Dang, he sure doesn't look like he is 80. 

Not all mainstream media journalist are bad and dishonest...only about 80%.  And yeah, some of the other MSM sites are waking up and saying Trump is right.  Light-bulb moments are so cute!  Fun to see those crow eating dawgs reporting more than propaganda about Trump now.  Or, are they just tucking their tails between their legs because Trump will likely be the next president?   At any rate, the media war isn't over...its just beginning with Hillary's DC reporters...they are planning to hit Trump with ties to the Mafia.   wink

3. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile smile U*P*D*A*T*E smile smile

Mutt Romney, you know the Millionaire who started with MILLIONs in Equities and then claimed he's "Self-Made", The Strange Mormon Fellow who actually scolded perspective Students to "Go Borrow the Money from your PARENTS if you wanna go to COLLEGE", and the proud author of so many other Mindless Comments? ~ Well, it appears as if he might actually have a legitimate concern now ~ smile ~

Mutt is now "Borrowing" my verbiage "BOMBSHELL" to describe what he thinks could be a major detrimental development surrounding TRUMP's Tax Returns and or Proclaimed "Net Worth" ~

"Where's the MONEY"? Mutt is questioning ~ Suggesting that the "Donald" might not be worth quite as much as he claims, an allegation which I don't necessarily agree with however, 300 Million in Cash which the NYPost recently reported as Trump's "Current CASH Position" does indeed seem a little on the "LIGHT" side for an individual who claims to OWN "Billions" in ASSETS ~

I'm interested in seeing what the smile "Mutt-Man" smile comes Up with, true or not, it could be a significant development or simply an empty comment ~

4. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 8 years ago

Mutt sounds like a pied-piper.  He thinks he is a tough guy now...and he is just a DC gang-member.   Trump supported him (year?).  I guess they aren't on each others Christmas list anymore.  Silly Mutt. 

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12896849.jpg

Trump just might turn into a man on a white horse.  big_smile

OR, an old Bald WHITE Man MINUS his Hair PLUGz if former President of Mexico Vicente FOX gets a-holda him ~ smile

But at least then, he’ll look just like the majority of his Obsessed Fans & Supporters ~ Kinda like this only a little MORE Orangey -----> smile

5. Alternative Prime profile image57

Anyone else get the queezie feeling that maybe the “Donald” should have called in SICK to the GOP Debate Circus last night in favor of doing something a little MORE Relaxing & Comfortable instead?…….Like maybe getting a  COLONOSCOPY while reading complaints reprotedly issued by his under payed-workers at Trump Hotel Las Vegas……smile

But have NO Fear, his "LOCKED-Up" obssesed fan Base which is about the equivalent of 30% of Republicans probably won't mind a bit though......smile

P.S. ~ Not a word mentioned last night in relation to his proposed "Negotiator in Chief"  Carl Icahn who now presides over a failing company that is on the "BRINK" of being designated "JUNK" by S & P ~

6. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

Trump , Paying his own way ! That alone is a first .  Telling  political insiders that he has no qualms about  bypassing their insider  corruptions  to  save America  from the rest of the  economically abusive world leaders ,   He has absolutely NO obligations to ANY super -pacs ,  to  past leaders or present  blood sucking congress and senate .   He is America's answer to  tyranny ,  He may very well  single -handedly will save America from a bloody  revolution .

I  feel that America is very close to a revolution  of untold proportions ,   and I have no delusions that there may be blood in the streets ,   senators hanging from light poles ,  or other  past  trials and tribulations of revolutions from other times .  Trump may just be the earth mover America needs  , AND I don't even like the man at all !

ahorseback ~ The ONLY kind of Human Being that would ACTUALLY even consider a vote for someone like Donald Trump is the Profile of a "Birther, Bigot, or RACIST" which is only about 30% of Republican Voters ~ He will NEVER get the Latino, African American, Asian etc VOTE ~ It just won't happen and everyone understands this ~

But after this "Publicity STUNT" materializes into the GOP Nomination, which right now seems very likely, then he steps out of that little 30% BUBBLE of CONservative Republican Support and we get to the REAL Election when REAL Americans Cast their Ballots, odds are it could turn out to be the WORST Republican Nightmare in Recorded  the History of the WORLD ~ sad ~

Pull Up a CHAIR cuz you could see a REAL Entertaining SHOW like Mitch McConnell, Trey Gowdy, Paul Ryan and every other OBSTRUCTIONIST Republican embark upon a "GROUP Jump" to their DOOOOM from the 30th floor of "TRUMP TOWER" ~ smile or, given TRUMP's rather Dubious Track Record of "DEAL Making" Deficiencies, there's a pretty good chance the "T-TOWER" will be Bankrupt by then so a MASSIVE Jump from the "B of A TOWER" is probably more like it ~ sad

P.S. "No Obligations to Supe-pacs does NOT necessarily translate to "No Obligations or Corruption" ~ TRUMP's Dubious Political & Business History is just now begining to slowly "Creep up to the SURFACE", and when it does, his "Publicity Stunt" of a Campaign could be no more ~ sad

Moreover, I don't know of any rationally SANE individual on this GOOD Earth who would actually be in favor of a guy like Carl Icahn, who is in the process of a mighty STRUGGLE just to stay afloat financially, to be APPOINTED to FOREIGN TRADE ~ it's a Preposterously Retarded Notion by Trump and smacks of something unordinary ~ Just wait until the PRESS gets ahold of this story ~

2. colorfulone profile image77

He scares to daylights out of the establishment.

Because the "Establishment" thinks Trump might be a "sad Plant sad" assigned to an "Ulterior MOTIVE" ~ And although I have very Reliable SOURCES, it's a suspicion which has yet to be determined ~

Last I saw Trump is leading in all Tuesday states except for TN and TX where it is looking like a dead heat.  smile  Wow! 

When Cruz drops out (maybe a month) I think most of his supporters will go over to Trump. 

Same for Bernie's supporters when he drops out.

3. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

With corruptions of his own it sounds as if the pot is calling the kettle black and pulling the wool over the eyes of many.

If we have a revolution and Trump is president at the time we are all in for a world of hurt. That egomaniac would never release his grasp on power in such a scenario.

7. Alternative Prime profile image57

Hillary “B-SLAPs” the Hair Plugz right offa Trump’s Big Head when yesterday she PROCLAIMED “America Has NEVER Stopped Being GREAT !! “ ~ smile

8. Alternative Prime profile image57

MORE "Revelations" about Carl Icahn's Critical Financial Situation as it relates to Icahn Enterprises & INFO on SOME of his EQUITY Holdings which you won't BELIEVE ~ sad

1. rhamson profile image72

One of the things I love about Trump is that he is really pi$$ing off the GOP elite. McConnell is beside himself with anger and pledges to work against his nomination. Bust it up Trump I say!

The GOP needs to be gutted. So does the RNC.  The establishment and ruling class over them need to be brought to their knees.  They have done enough damage ... Power to the people!   smile

Actually colorfulone, The GOP has been Obsolete since 2008 and "Hair Plugz" Trump is inextricably affixed to the CONservative Brand now regardless of his TRUE Allegiances ~

Stay tuned though, I have MORE news about his Main "Negotiating Man" Carl Icahn which should "Rock" the Donald's Isolated little WORLD ~ sad ~ As if he needs even MORE controversy to "Rattle'" him at this point ~ smile

I am on the edge of my seat waiting to read more AP (snooze) News about Carl Icahn, who just so happens to be a friend of Donald Trump. 

He hasn't killed anyone, I hope?   Personally, I tend to cut off friendships with those that kill someone ... unless it was a good kill.  neutral wink hmm
            (I'll allow for some ignorance)

John 7:24 says, “Be honest in your judgment of people. Do not decide at a glance, superficially, and by appearances.”

Social issues can be so delicate.  (as business investments)  tongue

2. rhamson profile image72

That goes for the DNC as well. This elitist royalty must go!

Would it be a good time to stock up on popcorn while we watch the GOP drama unfolding?   I think most people know in-part what is going on there in the high-rollers game.  Trump magnifies it in both camps by financing his own campaign and by not selling out to the puppet masters.  I like that.

(RNC ---oops!   (blush))

Perhaps you might wanna' "Stock Up" on some Big POINTY White Hats along with popcorn when watching the GOP, especially Trump smile ~ And ALWAYs Remember, "Self-Financing", if indeed that's what is happening with the TRUMP Clown Campaign, and of course we really don't know that for certain, does NOT necessarily Equate to "ZERO External Influence" ~

How do you know the "Donald" is not a "Puppet or Plant"? You don't know ~ sad ~ But one thing is for certain, before our Very EYES, this Strange Looking Carnival Con is becoming "Radioactive" to all who reside outside his little "BUBBLE", and that's a FACT ~ sad

I was wrong about Trump, AP. 
                I apologize to you and everyone.
                Please forgive me or I will cry!   

Here's a video that will explain exactly why I have changed my mind about Trump. 

He is a bad man!   mad
                https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones/?fref=ts
                wink

Rumor has it the governor of Florida is going to endorse Trump.  hmm

If you are indeed correct with your assumption, I'm confident just like Jeff Sessions, the GOV of Florida will show Up to Donald's Retarded "Circus of FOOLs" MINUS his "Big Pointy White Hat n' Hood" ~ smile ~

With all these pending and perhaps future LAW Suits filed against him,  from time to time, I hope the good governor along with the "Epitome of Physical Fitness" Chris Christy will find it within themselves to take field trips to prison from time to time to bring Donald what he really NEEDz ~ "Replacement Hair PLUGz",  a nice crispy "Tanning Bed" & Maybe a REAL Bible ~ smile sad smile

That is of course if Chris Christy isn't making "Little ROCKs outta BIG Rocks" himself soon ~ smile

9. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile U*P*D*A*T*E smile

MORE Bad News for Christy & Trump ~ Reports indicate Christy under significant PRESSURE to resign as Governor due to his "Association with Bigot TRUMP" and apparent "Lack of INTEREST" in providing the Good people of the State of New Jersey with Adequate Representation ~

Unfortunately for the United States and "We the People", the "Donald" is becoming so RADIOACTIVE that his orange hued OVER-Tanned facial skin just might turn a lovely shade of Fluorescent GREEN soon ~ sad

Christy did look a little ill last night standing behind Donald at that rather Bizarre "Trump Seminar" ~ sad

10. Alternative Prime profile image57

I'm sure many would agree these are some of the most Uncomfortable & STRANGE reactions we've ever seen ~ Christy has the LOOK of a gulible soul who got CONNED" by Bigot Trump ~ sad

Moreover, Democrats & Independants have DENOUNCED Trump NOT moved to his Bigoted Side ~ In REALITY, there is a movement by  many  Republicans to Abandon the GOP if the "Donald" can miraculously stay out of Prison and out of a Mental Institution long enough to win the nomination ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNaWCfs7xAA

11. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile U*P*D*A*T*E smile

According to recent POLLs, Right off the TOP, within days of his Outrageous Endorsement of Bigot Trump, Christy's Favorability in New Jersey SINKs from 33% to 27% ~ An Immediate 6% Hair-CUT ~

"RADIOACTIVE Donald" the Glowing GREEN Skinned Con-Man strikes again ~ sad

12. Alternative Prime profile image57

U*P*D*A*T*E

Just watched another one of Trump's "High Pressure SALES Seminars" a little while ago and caught him in MANY MORE Lies which is no real surprise but this one struck my Fancy ~ Trump, in a "WEAK & Feeble" attempt to try and diminish the significance of the MOUNTAIN of current FRAUD Law Suits filed against him said this ~ I paraphrase ~

"ALL Businessmen have law suits"

Yup, "the Donald" actually said that today in Maine ~ Just another blatant LIE to add to the growing PILE of B.S he's Peddling ~ sad

Well, not quite Donald and even the business-persons who do have pending law suits do not necesarily have FRAUD Allegations by the THOUSAND's ~

P.S. ~ Half way through the Clown Show I got Bored, Repulsed, and felt really sorry for the poor gulible souls in the audience who obviously were unaware of the CON ~ I CHANGED the Channel ~ smile

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 8 years agoin reply to this

We changed the channel, too.  Repulsive is a mild word for it.  The GOP clown show is no longer funny.  It's sad, scary, and dangerous.

I totally agree Pretty Panther ~ The “GOP Clown Shows” are definitely NOT Funny, Amusing, Affable, nor Charming, nor do they provide any substance, as a matter of FACT they NEVER were ~

But after enduring a portion of the GOP Circus last night primarily just to see Rubio Skewer the “Donald“ again, I realized even if you Discard the MOUNTAIN of Fraud Cases and other Legal, Moral, & Ethical BOMBshells stacked Up against him which should inevitably block him from getting anywhere near our White House, I sat back and Imagined & Visualized  Donald Trump, this Unfit, Mentally Impaired, Egotistical Jackass wandering around in the very SAME ROOM as the NUKE Button ~

A Million CHILLS creeped up n’ down my Spine ~ sad

13. Alternative Prime profile image57

"Mutt-Man" SLAMS the "Donald" today with:

"Donald Trump's Promises are as WORTHLESS as a Degree from Trump University"

14. Alternative Prime profile image57

I learned this much from yesterdays "GOP Circus Debate" ~

If the Attorneys Representing the alledged Victims of ALL these Pending & Perhaps Future Fraud Law Suits Filed Against the "Donald" are merely half as Competent & Efficient as Rubio was last night at "Exposing" him, the ADJUDICATION just might end with Trump serving a rather lengthy PRISON Sentence in a cool crisp cell right next to another CON-Man........ the GHOST of Bernie Madoff ~ sad

With LIMITED Time & Resources, Marco Managed to "Skewer Donald's Loins" in a Fashion which was nothing less than commendable ~

15. Alternative Prime profile image57

Sorry, but an American Worker has to be pretty DUMB to even consider casting a VOTE for a Bigoted Jackass DUNCE like this who actually believes these words ~ sad ~ LISTEN to this, U won't believe your EARS ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRmi28fjNOs

Apparently, the “Donald” thinks Americans are PAID way too MUCH and is clearly indicating he would even consider LOWERING Wages ~ sad ~ But listen really really closely, not word one about instituting a much needed “CAP” on ASTRONOMICALLY High Corporate Executive Salaries & Bonuses in the Billions $$ ~ What a CON-Job ~ sad

1. profile image0

Exactly.  Donald is just a rich guy buying his way into politics.  His ideas are dangerous and deluded, and his rhetoric is scarily authoritarian.  I guess some people are looking for a big, bully, daddy figure to make them feel safe from the bad people living in their scared and angry minds.

C'mon PrettyPanther ~ Donald is not even close to a "Big Daddy" figure ~ He's MORE like a Retarded Greed Driven Bernie Madoff Wall Street SWINDLER Figure who seems to have almost as many Pending Fraud Law Suits as Grains of SAND on the French Riviera ~ sad ~

"Hair PLUGz" Trump has managed to brainwash a very TINY Sliver of "FANz" who are comprised PRIMARILY of "Birthers & BIGOTS" who find his OVERT Racist & Fascist Message Very Appealing ~ Fortunately, as the FACTs begin to trickle out, the rest of America is begining to see who this Loser really is ~ smile

Mainstream Republicans are TERRIFIED of this for various reasons because they understand what they consider to be an "Apocalyptic OCCURRENCE" come election time in November 2016 will leave MOST Republicans out a a JOB with Congress Controlled by Democrats ~

2. wilderness profile image94

*shrug*  Many Americans are paid way too much.  Sports figures.  Movie stars.  Some corporate VIP's.  Congressmen and women.  Fast food servers in some areas like Seattle.  Many unionized workers earning far more than the going rate for the same product. 

And others, like nurses and others that are actually providing services we desperately need and products we want, aren't paid what they should be. 

But the answer is not for the federal government to set labor prices - that way lies madness and bankruptcy for the country as liberals country wide will demand more than the product of that labor is worth.  To be able to set reasonable wages, a basic understanding of economics and business is required and liberals fail badly in both cases.

1. profile image0

What you say applies to a free market, not one controlled by monied interests, and not one competing with slave wages in underdeveloped countries.

Ignoring that "slave wages" would be zero (slaves aren't paid), it seems that you wish to ignore location when determining what is a reasonable wage, and that "monied interests" implies that no one owns the business (or household) buying the labor.

But neither is true, and thus what I said will apply anyway.  If, for instance, there is no labor in Paduca available for $1, the "monied interests" will either pay more or not buy any there.  If it is available, there doesn't seem much reason to pay more that what it is being sold for.

1. profile image0

I know nit-picking is your deal, but most people know what the term "slave wages" means and it isn't zero wages.  '

I have no idea what you mean by "monied interests" implies that no one owns the business (or household) buying the labor.  Can you elaborate?

Yeah, I know - it means anything less that what I think is reasonable.  With the caveat that the I is seldom concerned with the value of whatever is being produced; just what the laborer needs to lead an easy life.

"Monied interests" will always be those that own the business buying labor.  How else does it work - some penniless beggar is going to pay wages?  Or did you mean something besides people with money paying wages?

16. Alternative Prime profile image57

Florida POLLLs ~ Rubio SURGING smile Trump S I N K i n g sad ~ EARLY Voting FAVORS Rubio according to reports ~ Let's see what happens ~

Ya think Insane Retarded Values like these could be the reason WHY Americans are begining to Understand his Radical Agenda & REJECT Con-Man Trump? Watch this ~ Unbelievable ~

The "Donald" signals that he would actually consider LOWERING Minimum WAGES for Hard Working Americans while continuing the Failed Policies which allow Greed Driven CEO's & Corporate Executives to be GROSSLY Over-Compensated sad ~ Well WORTH a Second Look ~ Trump EXPOSED :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRmi28fjNOs

Lowering minimum wage.  Might help teens and unskilled people get jobs while at the same time forcing those that want more to get some training and provide value equivalent to what they want to earn. 

Will never fly, though - liberals are too enthralled with giving money away for little or no return.

Not quite wilderness, Progressive Democrats / Socialists are not ONLY "Enthralled" but also "Enamored" with actually REDUCING Poverty in America the only way you possibly can by Paying Hard Working "SLAVES" what their TIME & Effort are actually WORTH, and that certainly ain't CON-Man Trump's $7.25 per hour or LESS ~

The Ridiculous Notion of THROWING Trillions of Dollars of Tax CUTs at Wall Street & Greedy CEOs like CONservative Republicans are Peddling to "Appease & Satisfy" their Special Interest DONORs, NEVER worked in the PAST & surely would NOT work going forward ~ The last imbecile who tried that Brilliant Idea was George W Bush about a DECADE Ago, end RESULT? An Economic Catastrophe which was Nearly Irreversible ~ sad

Sure thing - that's why the welfare rolls climb every year and half the nation is getting charity from Uncle Sam.  Because liberals want to pay what the labor is worth (as defined by them rather than the marketplace, of course).

Sorry, but the collapse wasn't because of tax cuts: it was from the misbegotten and very liberal idea that everyone should have a house and from forcing banks to lower load standards until that pie-in-the-sky dream fell apart.  As anyone with a grain of sense knew was going to happen.

Everyone understands the FACT that "Welfare Rolls" INCREASE when American Workers are UNDER-Paid as they are today while Greedy CEOs CONTINUE to PILLAGE & STRIP this country to the Bare BONE ~ It must END ~

We'll get back to Carl Icahn's Disgraceful Investment Habits at his Failing Enterprise but let's first take a look at Nabisco shall we which is a PERFECT Example of WHY Wall Street must be SEVERELY Regulated or Abolished COMPLETELY ~

Irene Rosenfeld "Dictator" has plans to SHIP 600 JOBs to a FOREIGN Land for the "SOLE Benefit & Appeasement" of Wall Street "SHAREHOLDERS" at the expense of AMEERICAN Workers ~ As usual in the "Business WORLD" which CONservative Republicans ADORE & Support",  Shareholders take precedence over "Allegiance to America & her Workers" ~ Kinda makes your skin CRAWL doesn't it? ~  The BEST Part of this Ex-Patriation? According to reports, she herself RAKED in an Astronomically Disgraceful 21 MILLION $$ Salary in 2014 ~ Not word one about this from Bigot TRUMP ~ sad

And some of us understand that welfare rolls increase with liberal policies designed to chain those not wishing to better themselves to government as their major support.  We understand that it is quite possible to get and hold a good paying job with effort, while the liberal policy is simply to give money for nothing in return. 

You want to keep jobs in the US - quit buying WalMart as it is almost exclusively imported.  You'll pay more, but that's how it works in the real world.  And quit artificially raising the price in the forlorn hope that business owners won't simply pass it along - they have since the first minimum wage and there is no reason to think they won't continue.  They have to live, too, you know; I want a reasonable return for my stock investments as I live off of them now that the politicians have stolen my contributions to SS to give away to those that won't work and buy votes with.

ONLY in Republican "PRETEND-Land" are American Workers OVER-Paid as Retard Trump Claims, and Corrupt CEO Dictators like Irene Rosenfeld, who RAKED in 21 MILLION in 2014 apparently NEED a RAISE, which is Exactly what CONservatives plan to do if given absolute power ~

According to "Hair PLUGz" Trump, $7.25 per hour, which is ACTUALLY  the Fed Minimum WAGE due to Republican Obstructionism, is too HIGH ~ sad ~  If you're an American WORKER & VOTE for this CLOWN you deserve what you get which will be ASTRONOMICAL Tax Cuts for Wall Street & Cohorts so they can continue to HOARD our WEALTH, and LOWER Wages for for everyone else ~ That's what ya call a "WINNING Deal" in Retarded TRUMP-LAND ~ sad ~ He must of LEARNED that little Trick at Trump University ~ sad

Readers need to research on their OWN ~ Go check our Trump's MOUNTAIN of Law Suits, Failed Companies & Racist Tendencies then check our Carl Icahn's Failing Enterprise then check out Irene Rosenfeld's plans to EX-PATRIATE at least 600 AMERICAN Jobz to a Foreign land simply to wet a GREED Driven Appetite & Appease SHAREHOLDERs ~

Believe it or NOT, this type of Immoral and Un-Patriotic Activity STILL Happens EVERY Day here in the United States of  AMERICA ~ sad  ~ MONEY & Greed over Allegiance to this COUNTRY which is a cornerstone of CONservative Republicans ~ Unreal

17. Alternative Prime profile image57

WoW ~ "Hair Plugz" Trump "Incites & Persuades" his Fans at his Clown Show ~ A Hillbilly goes crazy ~ The Hillbilly Elbows a Black Man in the FACE while we was looking away ~ The Cops Tackle the African American  Victim ~ sad

Trump says he does NOT Condone Violence yet constantly does by "Inciting Violence" at his HIGH Pressure Sales Seminars like the one below ~

EXHIBIT A ~ This is typically how a "Mentally Disturbed Paranoid" individual "Reacts & Incites" ~ At least that's how he acts ~ Melania doesn't look too happy either, she looks rather Frightened in public these days ~ I wonder how much longer she sticks around ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1es9MZyyPOA

18. colorfulone profile image77

That was a plant supporter and a total set-up with the protesters, I believe...after watching some real news coverage on the story.  I wasn't too entertained by it but it sure made headlines.  What next, huh?

smile ~ NICE Try colorfulone but that NONSENSE only Flies within the CONFINES of "Republican PRETEND-Land" & FOX Loser Snooze Channel ~ In the REAL World where FACTs & Evidence Prevail, we understand the TRUTH ~

P.S. ~ I'm very familiar with "ACTING" & "Staging" and that was NO Set - Up sad  Jackass Trump is NOW getting EXACTLY what he has "Incited & Created" out of his Blatant HATE and Unsavory Relationships ~ A Hostile Environment where Violence Shadows his every creepy step ~ When you constantly Incite & Provoke Violence as he does, you always get it back 10 FOLD ~ I guess Mama NEVER taught him that lesson ~

Think he might wanna' bring the Children, his Wife, and perhaps GRAND-Children to the next Big RALLY?? And where was he himself Last Night in Chicago? Hiding in the Toilet ?

Trump is simply a SAD Mentally DISTURBED Paranoid Con-Man and everyone knows it ~ sad

19. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile U*P*D*A*T*E smile

Watching Bigot "Hair PLUGz" Trump & Christy in N. Carolina conducting a VERY Uncomfortablely EERIE Side Show ~ First of all, with the escalating Violence now occuring at his High Pressure SALES Seminars due to his Racist, Fascist & Divisive Insults, I'm surprised Christy is not a NO Show ~ Weirdo "Sarah Palin" Cancelled in Florida for obvious reasons ~ But anyway, about 5 minutes into it, Protesters "COME Alive" to Prevent this Mentally Un-Sound individual from infiltrating our Federal Government & getting his Undersized Hands on the "Nuke Button" ~ sad

Summary: Two incompetent Yankees, both with a Mountain of Pending Law SUITS, Trump accused of FRAUD by 5,000 Americans & Christy indicted for other unsavory illegal ACTs,  trying to PULL a "CON-Job" on the "Southerners ~ smile smile

20. Alternative Prime profile image57

How does a REAL President Handle Protesters? Just Like President Obama ~ With Patience, Understanding, Calm Demeanor, Compassion, Restrained Strength, Authoritative Knowledge of the Isuues, & a Knack for Bringing People Together ~ smile ~ "Dealing with Protesters 101" ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxRzU8ih3g

UNLIKE a Divisive Moron like Trump who actually finds "JOY" in "Inciting Violence" at almost every one of his "Side Shows" ~ Everyone understands the FACT that Trump was Disqualified LONG Ago from the United States Presidency, and Thank GOD for that ~ smile

Uh Huh.  I dare say that if that guy had made a dash for the stage (like happened to Trump), or even assaulted someone in the audience, it would be a very, very different story.  Obama wouldn't have had a chance to open his mouth before security had the guy pinned to the floor.  And without taking any care whatsoever that they didn't hurt him - if all he got was a good tazing and a year in jail he'd be lucky.

ONLY in "Republican PRETEND-Land" can you possibly compare a Jackass Trump "High Pressure Sales Seminar" where Violence is unlawfully incited  & encouraged by the Ring Leader, and a Peaceful Presidential Speech by a Brilliant Commander in Chief like Barrack Obama ~

" There is a very good chance Hair PLUGz" Trump will be in Prison soon for his Hate Filled Actions & Fraudulent Business Practices, while President Obama will be documented in History as one of GREATEST Leaders ever ~

P.S. ~ You get what you ATTRACT in Spades, and the "Donald", with his "Reckless Behavior", associations with imbeciles like Palin & Christy, is now a MAGNATE for the most Violent of Elements ~   N. Carolina Authorities have been considering a Law SUIT & Arrest against Trump for "Inciting  VIOLENCE" ~ It's about time ~  Some sources say they will press charges, and others say they won't, but this is the first of many to come ~ sad

"where Violence is unlawfully incited"

Proof, please, particularly of that "unlawful" part?  Something besides a mere opinion would be nice: state or federal statutes coupled with videos of the "unlawful incitement" are SO much more meaningful, don't you think?

Just more Concrete PROOF of an Unreliable Connection to the "OUTSIDE World" of FACTs ~ C'mon wilderness, you're better than that ~ smile ~ I don't have the time to Arrange & Assemble a Montage' of Footage, when you get the chance or a better CONNECTION to Civilization, I suggest you go to You-TUBE ~ The Evidence is EVERYWHERE ~

N. Carolina has considered CHARGING your guy who can NEVER become President "Hair PLUGz" Trump for "Inciting Violence" so the evidence does indeed exist in the REAL-World ~

You should go CHECK Out Trump's Buddy Carl Icahn as well, the BIG "DEAL Maker" with DEEP Comminist Ties who is Driving his OWN Company into the Dirt due to his extremely BAD & Incompetent Decision Making ~ Believe it or NOT, this is the "Donalds" main TRADE Negotiator sadsad ?? sadsad  Unless of course Bernie Madoff becomes available sad

"I don't have the time to Arrange & Assemble a Montage' of Footage,"

I'm sure you don't.  Especially when there IS no 'montage of footage', but only grossly distorted opinion and exaggeration.  Got it.  Instead of proof, we'll substitute a "consideration" for "charges" to take the place of "guilty beyond reasonable doubt" and call it good enough.  Glad you're not sitting on MY jury!

You obviously Ignored EXHIBIT A which clearly illustrates Trump igniting Violence ~ smile But that's OK wilderness ~~ On a JURY? I'll Listen to & OBSERVE Factual Evidence both Prima Facie & Secondary and thereafter base my Opinion on said FACTs while simply IGNORING "PRETEND-Land"  Lies which are Plentiful in "Trump~Ville" ~

There is indeed a "SUCKER Born Every Minute", and ONLY a Sucker would VOTE for a CON-Man like Trump who would LOWER American Wages if he was allowed to obtain the keys to our White House, a scenario which is impossible ~

Every time you post a photo of "Hair PLUGz" Trump it just Re-Inforces the FACT that "the Donald" is one Ugly, Creepy & STRANGE lookin' 70 year old CON-Man sadsadsad ~ His Buddy Carl Icahn aint no Better Lookin' either sad

2. wilderness profile image94

Nope - that picture did not depict Trump doing anything "illegal".  It was you that exaggerated it to that level, nothing more.  It just seems so much more productive to leave the inflammatory lies at home and only report facts.  Even acknowledging that rants are much more fun, they aren't very productive in anything but relieving your own stress or exhibiting your own ego.

Um.....wilderness......The picture above just depicts Trump as the Ugly  Weird lookin' Human he truly is, but the first documented EXHIBIT of his illegal activities is about 11 posts back entitled EXHIBIT A ~

21. colorfulone profile image77

The POTUSs from Bush I to Clinton to Bush II to Obama have all worsened matters in the Middle East because of their foreign policies.  A Clinton II would be devastating...as she helped create the mess in IRAQ, LIBYA and SYRIA and the migrant crises in Europe. 

Hillary Clinton is a neocon, and despite what Bernie Sanders may say now, his record of voting says different.  They would both continue to ruin the American economy and our liberties with corrupt imperialistic foreign policies. 

Trump doesn't care if he loses everything in this battle for the WH. He didn't want to be president and run this race...it is something he had to do ...to save America from the destructive downward path its on.  He stands to lose everything if he does nothing, ...its win or lose.  He is in it to win!

That might be true in "Republican PRETEND-Land" sad but not in the REAL World ~

Here's the FACTs ~ We were attacked on 9/11 which was on Dimwit Republican George W Bush's watch so he is responsible for the WORST Terrorist Attack on American SOIL in History ~Reckless Bush INVADED 2 Middle Eastern Countries in Response shortly thereafter which DESTABILIZED the Entire Region and ultimately resulted in the CREATION of ISIS ~

You can attempt to "SPIN" it in any other direction you wish, but it doesn't CHANGE Factual History ~ Republicans are Incompetent & Disasterous on National Security & Bush Proved that FACT ~

Talking about TRUMP as President is like talking about FOX Loser Snooze Channel as "Impartial", it will NEVER Happen ~ smile

Yeah, republicans are incompetent.  You do know that the worst attack on American soil was in a Democratic presidency?  Dec. 7, 1941, during the tenure of Franklin D Roosevelt (D).  Clearly shows that all Democrats are incompetent, yes?

Pearl Harbor was a "Military Attack" in Hawaii during WW2 while 9/11 was a "TERRORIST Attack" which unfortunately occured in the HEART of New York City ~

Pearl Harbor Fatalities ~ Approx. 2,400
          9/11 Fatalities ~ Approx 3,000

You still LOSE wildernes ~ sad

Anyway ~ Today, "Fascist Trump" was in & out of Fountain Hills Arizona faster than a "Road-Runner" on juice sadsad ~ Maybe because it looked more like a "Militerized ZONE" than a typical "Campaign Stop" ~ U get what u ask for I guess ~ "PLUGz Trump"  looked Tired & Weak, his skin a Strange Orangey Hue & Eye Bags & LIPs a pale Purpleish Tone ~

He also mentioned his Buddy Carl Icahn this time as his "PRIME TRADE Negotiator" ~ Carl of course as everyone knows is an 80 year old Wall Street Establishment Cohort who is now trying desperately to DEFEND his Floundering Company which is on the VERGE of "JUNK Status" ~ This is Trump's  "Trade Master" ~ Ridiculous ~ Yup, "BIG Winning DEALz" for the United States will be secured by a "BIG Loser" like Carl who ADMITs he's a Capitalist while presiding over a "BIG Loser of a Failing Company" ~ sad  sad ~

ONLY in Retarded Trump-Ville ~ sad

You "forgot" to mention the almost total destruction of the US pacific fleet, which resulted in a lot more death than both attacks combined.  Nor was it during WWII, but in peacetime just as the twin towers were (try to get your facts, try real hard).  Both were a declaration of war by a foreign entity, and both were a "military attack".  Both killed thousands of people. 

But I get it - it's OK if Democrats are incompetent cause we'll sweep it under the rug and pretend it wasn't important.  Republicans, those evil republicans - we'll blame every one in sight whether they had anything at all to do with it.

Dimwit Bush had the Tremendous Advantage of "High Tech Intelligence" via Computers & Satellites etc ~ He had a MOUNTAIN of Concrete Evidence from which to ACT Upon & Prevent 9/11 ~

Roosevelt had a Pigeon, 3 Dolphins, and some Fat CIA Guy smokin' a Stale Cigar to provide him with Information ~ smile

Anyway, I'm watching "Hair PLUGz" Trump tryin' to PUMP some DC Project ~ He buys CHEAP real estate then tries to Peddle it as "High Value Property" ~ But what else is NEW with this Swindler? ~ The Vendors best BEWARE with this GUY, given his Dubious History with FAILED Business Ventures, there's a Very Good Probability He'll "Bankrupt" the DEAL ~ sadsad

And just what evidence that planes would be flown into the twin towers did Bush have?  That certain radicals hated the US and threatened it, therefore he should have grounded all transportation?

Do keep in mind, when you present that "evidence" that hindsight is always 20/20, and that Bush did not have that advantage...

5 Star Luxury Hotel: Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C. is The Old Post Office historical landmark. Its on schedule to open this September after a $2,000.000. refurbish.  Its beautiful! There is a photo gallery on the website.

Here's the website:  https://www.trumphotelcollection.com/wa … photos.php

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12933275.jpg

ONLY one Problem ~ With CON-Man Trump's well  Documented HISTORY of Very Bad DEALz, Incompetent Business Management, Bankruptcies, FRAUD Law Suits Pending, Past FRAUD Law SUITs he found  necessary to SETTLE, Operating Unlicensed PHONY Universities etc etc etc I hope all the VENDORS & Subs that worked on the Project have Donald's Current ADDRESS & Phone just in case ~ smile

Moreover, "5-Star" is in the Eye of the Beholder, the location is AVERAGE at BEST and there was no FRENZIE to buy the Property ~

Here's an EVEN NICER Trump Property ~ Through POOR Management, OVER Leverage etc The Donald Drove it into the DIRT then into Bankrutpcy leaving the Community in Shambles ~ He ACTUALLY Bankrupted a C*A*S*I*N*O ~ That's pretty hard to do ~

GREAT Big Winning DEAL for AMERICA Donald ~ sadsad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Taj … ,_2007.jpg

22. Alternative Prime profile image57

Guess I'm a Pretty GOOD Prognosticator ~ I've been insisting for months that CON-Man Trump would NEVER be allowed anywhere NEAR Our Nuclear Arsenal for obvious reasons, and guess what everyone is talking about NOW? "Hair PLUGz" Trump's Irrationally Naive Comment about possibly ordering the USE of Nukes sad ~ Of Course that would ONLY Happen SUBSEQUENT to his attending the Required Class on "The ABC's of OUR Nuclear TRIAD" ~ sadsad ~

Yup, you heard correctly, this moron is NOT Ruling anything out including Dropping Nukes on CITIES containing plenty of Innocent Human Beings ~ Here's the Recent Footage ~ It's at the begining so you'll be Mercifully Spared the rest of this imbeciles rant smile ~

Once you get past the FACT that you would NEVER even think of leaving your child alone with this TIRED, Weak & Weird CREEPY lookin' 70 year OLD Man with Orangey Skin & Purple BAGz under his EYES,  you can then concentrate on listening to his Dangerously Irrational Rhetoric ~ sadsad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSnVb4i_ZZ4

23. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

American are the only ones who have used nukes. I trust Trump less anywhere near the red button. I don't know what's under his hat or if he will have a bad wife day.

In an interview Trump was asked if he would ever use a nuke.  He said that he would never want to, but he would want terrorist to have the fear of what if.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Funny Americans created ISIS, maybe blow themselves up first. They are already been doing that with guns since 1968 and have not won an outside war since Independence Day.

Criminal high officials in the US need to be put behind bars.  They are a disgrace to America and the human race. 

I see people in Slovenia are waking up after the bombings in Brussels. They are protesting the Muslim refugee resettlement chanting ''Donald Trump".  More countries will find the courage to do the same.

There are SEVERAL CONservative Republicans in Congress who should absolutely be in Prison along with Clueless Bought & Paid for FOX Loser Snooze Personnel ~

"Donald Trump" in Slovenian Language TRANSLATES to "HILLARY" ~ smile

SORRY colorfulone, but to ensure GLOBAL Security & Protect against a Catastrophic EVENT, they will NEVER allow a Mentally Unstable Imbecile like Trump within 100 MILEs of our "Nuke BUTTON" ~ It will NEVER Happen for obvious reasons ~

"Drumpf" Trump issued at least 2 Retarded ANSWERs that I know of with regard to the Question about using 'Nukes" ~ sad ~ It's irrelevant however because fortunately, they will NEVER allow an Un-Stable Pathological LIAR like CON-Man Trump anywhere NEAR Our "Nuke Button" ~

SORRY "Birthers & END-Timers", but it just won't happen ~

How do you dump nukes on ghosts.

Or the leading terrorist in the world -America

I'm most amazed on how Islamic restrain themselves from not invating Israel or America.
          If anyone nuked or gun down my entire family, I would go insane and break my rule of not harming anyone, that has not been broken so far.

24. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

The terrorist in Paris carried new American made weapons, even white guys are among them.

What next, will the Rothschile have group family photo with these guys, and title it.
    It's only Acid Rain.

25. Alternative Prime profile image57

Castlepaloma ~ I'm not sure what you mean or what the purpose of your comments are but NO, America is NOT the "Leading Terrorist" in the WORLD even though we do indeed have Disturbed, Mentally Un-Sound CON-Men like Donald Trump who if given the CHANCE, just might steer this nation in that General Direction ~

That's WHY they will NEVER let him get NEAR OUR Nuke Arsenal ~ smile

What countries beside the ISIS American are greater terrorist. What group beside Americans who has created ISIS,  armed them and trained in Saudi Arabia ( their friend) also 15 Sardis were on the 9/11 planes. Plus all these openly invaded countries.

Your already at act 2 in a world war 3 with American now promoting a world build of guns and nuclear bombs.  More nukes and enough already to destory the earth many times over.

Even though Trump is an megalomanic, he at least points out the many lies that America has created for wars. Ron Paul points out how many times America has broken international laws and nature's laws. ISIS is an Iraq Islamic military. Fears and lies is the American Freemason/Zionist elitists goal for one world order. Their race is greedy green, not the human race. They keep everyone busy as they walk away with the money and continue to ruin peoples lives over the century.

CORRECTIONs to your Previous COMMENT Castlepaloma ~

~ AMERICA did NOT "Create ISIS" as you claim, CONservative Republican George W Bush & his Incompetent Administration CREATED ISIS via his Personal WAR with Iraq ~ sad

~ CON-Man Donald "Drumpf" Trump espouses at least 2 sides of every important ISSUE so with that kind of Ridiculous NONSENSICAL Stance, I guess sooner or later he can PROCLAIM his Genius right? ~

~ "Drumpf" Trump has a MOUNTAIN of Legal Complaints filed against him including 1000's of Americans lined to SUE him for his alleged FRAUDULENT Activity at the "Unlicensed" PHONEY School called "Trump University" ~ Whether they win or lose it doesn't really matter, you have to be a "Competent & Accomplished" Swindler to get yourself in a legal predicament like this and anyone who wishes to research on their OWN will certainly DISCOVER the Truth about this guy ~ sad

A megalomanic was invented word(mental illness of ethics) from the ultimate con man Hitler. Trump would state huge lies as well as truths, it's just he would say them than contradict himself 2 weeks after.

Yes CONservative logo is an elephant with upside down stars on him. Their con is where nobody notice the huge elephant in the room with the Satanically stars.

Bush did start a new wave from al Qaeda, Taliban's to ISIS Frankensteins. One after an other and still growing largest with America leaders and NATO finger prints all over them.

I worked with Trump don't trust him as far as I can throw him. Like to kick him in the balls on behalf of my Mexican wife and daughter. I hope someone fires or aborts him.

smile ~ So, you worked for "Drumpf" Trump? ~ Did he pay you what was Expressed or Implied in the CONTRACT or, did you find it necessary to SUE him in a Court of LAW to receive your compensation? ~ Just curious ~

I really don't mind Deviations from the Original SUBJECT of this THREAD which is nothing less than DEVASTATING News for the CON-Man Trump Campaign, but I think we need to "Re-Visit & Swerve Back" to discussing Trump's Incompetent & Bumbling "Master DEAL Maker" 80 Year OLD Carl Icahn who now finds himself in DEEP Financial Straits ~ sad

I've worked the other casinos with their crazy overun and costs and choking jerk Unions and you end up with low profit$ for yourself.

Contracting with Trump World was all that, at the most extreme. Never knew you can unionizes an unique artist. For every tool I had used,  for example like a hammer. I had to have a carpenter tradesman sitting by being paid 2 1/2 overtime. Had 8 other trademan sitting on their tuff too. They had no hoses, so we had to be move tons of water by pails. It was like a MADD Hatters Trump Party. They had these Mafia like managers not realizing they owed some workers a hell of alot money. I did know if they were kidding if they were going to pay them or kill them.

26. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile Thread U*P*D*A*T*E smile

When you Breed & ENCORAGE HATE, Lies, Divisiveness, Segregation & Violence like "Drumpf" Trump does, what else do you EXPECT? sad

----- > Trump's Campaign Manager ARRESTED for Battery sad ~ BOY there's a Big SURPRISE right? smile

Who knows what the Legal OUTCOME will be, but to my knowledge, in that Particular Jurisdiction, it is Unlawful to GRAB the wrist of & Forcefully Pull another Human Being BACKWARD against his / her will as Trump's Un-Professional Campaign Manager appears to have done to a Woman Reporter ~ sad

***Icahn's FAILING Company still on "JUNK Alert" sad

Trump is so charming with telling people on what they want hear. He is so wildly all over the map even he dose not know what his aim is. Maybe to throw the Republican, I can not trust a person who I can not know.

There are almost an INFINITE Number of Valid Reasons to Dis-TRUST "Drumpf" Trump and here's just one morsel of a Proverbial MOUNTAIN of Credible Evidence Against him ~ sad ~ Victorious with this case or NOT, it just proves his Insatiable Tendencies toward committing Fradulent Torts & Potential Crimes for the sake of GREED ~ sad

Anyone who could possibly CAST a VOTE for this Blatant Swindler obviously has an underlying "Ulterior MOTIVE" for his / her unconscionable ACTIONs ~

"Trump UNIVERSITY" ~ Yup, believe it or NOT just another BOMBSHELL to explode right in the "DONALD's" sickly looking ORANGEY Face ~ sad

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/43 … rsity-scam

You know, when a speaker is reduced to making fun of family names or skin color or the way a person parts their hair, or the size of their hands, it says quite a bit about the value of what else they have to say.  And when it is claimed that winning a civil case brought against that person is proof they committed a crime, well, that says even more about the value of what is being said and the honesty of the speaker.

Sounds like a PERFECT Description of "Drumpf" Trump wilderness & One would have to ASSUME any RATIONAL American would Vehemently Abstain from Casting a VOTE for this Mentally Disturbed Hateful & Bigoted Individual ~ smile ~ I'm NOT Running for President yet, this DOPE is on a Delusional Publicity STUNT PRETENDING that he is and unfortunately there are individuals gulible enough to follow him ~ Go Figure sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

BTW ~ Trump's "MAIN BIG Deal Negotiator" Carl Icahn Presides Over a Failing Company which is essentially Categorized as a Very BAD Investment, one TICK AWAY from Officially being Classified as "JUNK" which most Savvy Investors already realize that it is ~ smile

Just think, a  washed Up Wall Street Swindler who is in the process of DRIVING his OWN Company into the DIRT, is the "DONALD's" Main POINT guy to NEGOTIATE with CHINA on OUR Behalf ~ Given the DEEP Trouble Icahn is in right now, a Drunk Monkey might be a better administrative choice ~ smile ~

Why does the public keep voting for these puppet monkeys. Don't vote and watch them all lose their power, and you gain yours.

27. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile U*P*D*A*T*E smile

"Drumpf" Trump receives a "Smack DOWN" in Wisconsin while his National NUMBERS begin to CRATER according to some POLLs ~ sadsad ~

He would have LOST by about 8-10 Percentage POINTs if Polls are a reliable indicator, but he Decided to DRAG in that Weirdo Sarah Palin from Alaska to act his Proxy in the State, and then made his Wife Melani with her Foreign Accent, introduce him at a Quote un-Quote "RALLY", and we ALL know how much his rabid CONservative "FANz" just LOVE Foreigners Right? ~ Chalk it Up to just another BAD Decision by this easily Confused and Demented old guy ~ Sure enough, Sarah's Creepy Presence of "Strangeness & Bizzare Behavior" combined with Melani's "Foreign Speak" apparently resulted in the "DONALD's" Decisive DEFEAT by an even WIDER Margin than previously anticipated ~ sad ~

Just ONE more inexplicable decision by an "Air-Head" Supreme ~ sad ~

Palin, mmm, naughty school teacher type, possible an affair there.

As the house of cards fall, Trump has alot to be exposed yet. The danger there is most Americans are not in tune with true world affairs. No matter if your talking bad about Trump or good about him. As long as your talking about him, is stays popular.

CON-Man Trump has a very tiny MINORITY of FANz who vote for him,  they seem to be Primarily Comprised of "Birthers & Bigots" who obviously could care less about Ethics, Morality, or Fraudulently STEALING assets from our Precious Senior Citizens ~ WHO else could possibly cast a vote for this Unscrupulous Wall Street Swindler?

Fortunately, 70 to 90% of ALL other Demographics including Women, Hispanics, African Americans, Muslims, Asians etc OPPOSE him and his Racist / Fascist INSANITY while his National POLL Numbers SINK as we Speak ~ sad ~

When we all look back at this sad "Freak Show", and while it's already IMPLIED within the Document, we'll ponder the implementation of an Expressed Constitutional AMENDMENT which would REQUIRE a Psychological Evaluation PRIOR to any citizen embarking upon a Presidential RUN to Protect AMERICA & the WORLD from future "Disruptions, Distractions & DANGERS" of another  "Drumpf" Trump ~

Trump will lose one way or another, if it's not over rasism, selection by elitists. I though about him being shot, but thats more for good people who are too good like Ron Paul or JFK.

David Letterman and Phil Maher called him racist so Trump won't be back on their shows. They get greater rating than the other Media news.

They will NEVER allow a Mentally Flawed individual like TRUMP anywhere NEAR OUR White House, but let's not imply a "Violent ENDING" to this story ~

Castlepaloma ~ If you wish to discuss that kind of scenario, please take it to another VENUE ~ There are Plenty of "RIGHT Wing Anarchy" sites around the NET that would be happy to HOST your comments ~

Anarchy will not be in my lifetime, just asking for local or smaller Government's. Or Government like in Northern European Government where  all basic needs are meet and run more by the people for the people.

28. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile U*P*D*A*T*E smile

More DEVASTATING News for "Hair PLUGz" Trump who Draws a BLANK in Colorado Primary sad

"Carpet BOMBER" Cruz 34 Delegates / "Drumpf" Trump ZERO ~ sad

Looks like Trump runs his AILING Bumbling Inept Pseudo-Campaign like he ran many of his FAILED & Bankrupt Businesses -

**** He also got an Endorsement from Rudy Giuliani, or should we say another WEIRDO Loser Hopped On-Board the Crazy Train headed toward a PRISON near U ~ sad

SCROLL Down to "Trump U FRAUD" Law Suit ~ NOT Pretty nor Patriotic ~ YOUR "Capitalism at WORK" ~

http://thinkprogress.org/education/2016 … niversity/

True capitalism did work until it turned into coperatioism.

Trump expensive workshops were called a University? Heh....

Trump started out giving them BSs and they grew into PHD- Piled, Higher & Deeper

When a TINY Handful of Un-American Un-Patriotic Greed & POWER Driven Swindlers of predominately the Republican BREED hold nearly all the "STRINGs & Assets" while "ENSLAVING" an Entire Population of AMERICANs, you have a Drastically FAILED Society Built Upon an inevitable House of CARDz called "CAPITALISM" ~

Capitalism has Failed AMERICA & It's TIME for something Drastically Different ~

Most people do not know the difference between Capitalism sevice and Corperationism greed.

2. RJ Schwartz profile image86
      RJ Schwartzposted 8 years agoin reply to this

AP, I know you must be gleefully happy over this news.  But all politics aside, do you feel that disenfranchising voters is the way to get things done?  Would you be just as happy if Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders did this?  I don't expect much in the way of an answer, but I think that you may want to consider the long-term ramifications on how this could play out on both sides of the table.  The more the voters get the shaft, the messier things get until what?

RJ ~ I’m more than happy to answer ALL Comments posted here with the FACTs as I always do, but I’m not sure what you mean by “Disenfranchising” unless of course you’re referring to the MASSIVE CONservative Republican Effort to SUPPRESS Democratic / Socialist VOTER Turnout throughout this country which unfortunately is an actual REALITY ~ Discussing the MANY Business FAILURES & Immoralities, Illegalities both Present & FUTURE perpetrated by what I perceive as a Mentally Disturbed individual such as Trump, provides the TRUTH & Information for “We the PEOPLE” ~ 

Although I do ENJOY inserting a bit of what I’d call HUMOR into my “Mix of Commentary”, I’m certainly NOT “Gleeful nor JOYFUL” about the FACT that Trump is “Technically” an actual Candidate for OUR Presidency of the United States ~ NOT Gleeful at all but I sure am EMBARRASSED to the very CORE not only for myself, but for this entire Country ~ Also VERY Concerned ~ The United States is just a Dangerously Unstable BAD Joke  right now According to our GLOBAL Neighbors and who could possibly BLAME them for their feelings toward us when a TINY Handful of Delusional, Gulible, Racially CHARGED CONservatives continue to BLINDLY Follow a Meglomaniacal Swindler like Trump? ~

The ONLY Positive Trump brings to this Election Cycle is a Renewed AWARENESS that we desperately need an EXPRESSED Constitutional Amendment ASAP to require an In-Depth Psychological Evaluation as Pre-Condition for any individual to run for the Presidency ~ It’s Implied within the Constitution now, however, “EXPLICIT Language” in my opinion must be inserted ~

Moreover, “SWINDLERs” must be IMMEDIATELY Disqualified ~ Another Amendment to be inserted ~

29. Alternative Prime profile image57

Geez ~ Will somebody PLEASE give "Drumpfy" Trump a Rubber PACIFIER & Copy of the "RULE Book" already !! ~ MORPHING from "JACK-ass SUPREME" to a SNIVELING Cry-Baby little GIRL is NOT the least bit Endearing ~ <sad><sad>

LEARN the RULES next time B*E*F*O*R*E you run for PRESIDENT or before you get some BRILLIANT Idea to OPEN a another Brand New Business Destined to FAIL ~

30. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

Apparently Carl "JUNK-Man" Icahn was present at "Drumpfy" Trump's Little New York Victory Speech last night so I though a little REMINDER of just how Inept & HORRIBLE these 2 Bumbling "Business-Persons" truly are would be in order ~

So "Drumpfy" Trump DRIVES the Taj Mahal Casino into Bankruptcy, JOB Loses were plentiful, then, he apparently CONs his buddy Carl "JUNK Man" Icahn into purchasing the JUNKY Skeletal Remains at a Severe DISCOUNT, and NOW? The DOG of a company is STILL Losing MONEY ~ sad ~ That's RIGHT, Carl now presides over a CASINO that continues to L*O*S*E Money just like his OWN Failing Company which is SINKING into Oblivion ~ sad

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/carl-i … 2016-02-19

YES Ladies & Gentleman, Drumpf TRUMP actually accomplished the IMPOSSIBLE, he DROVE a CASINO into the Dirt ~ Pretty Amazing Feat of Ineptitude ~ sad

"Trump & Icahn" ~ 2 "Junk Peddlers" and 1 FRAUDSTER who would have teamed Up to make MORE "GREAT Dealz" for AMERICA ~ sadsad ~

P.S. ~ As ALWAYs, I Encourage ALL my Readers to Research Independantly to Discover these FACTs ~

Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Personally I don't trust any Federalist Government. Smaller Government's who don't get too creative with our entire lives, yes.

My ? to you. Do you think Donald Trump is a secret Zionist agent still?

Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Castlepaloma, you're not making any sense to me so I have no comment in response but I will say this ~

"Drumpf" Trump is simply an Unstable, Dangerous "Publicity STUNT" who will NEVER be allowed anywhere NEAR our Nuclear ARSENAL ~ ALONG the way, he has Managed to Easily DESTROY what was left of the Republican Party & Inept Congressional Republicans ~ ALL Insiders understand this ~

Since the 70s things have gotten progressively worse and most Americans know it will get worse.

Why vote at all, when the only way that will change anything in America is an American revolution. War and Paper Tigers will not work anymore. Welcome to China the new super power of the 21st century.

wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's interesting that things are portrayed as getting so much worse in the country.  Violence and murder rates are down.  The two largest purchases of one's life (car and home) are cheaper than ever for what is being purchased.  The web appeared, giving instant communication and information to nearly everyone.

While racism still exists, it is nowhere near as bad as it was then.  Tolerance is increasing that gays and others are being accepted.  It is rare to find a home without running water and electricity, but it wasn't then.  Life expectancy has increased. 

In nearly every way we are better off now than in the 70's - how is that things have "gotten progressively worse"?

In the 70s most people did not have debt. They had saving accounts and most had a home. Basic living covered mean happiness.

Today there has been no time in my life of seen darker times than this and I'm one of the luckier ones.

Today people are in debt for life and their children too. Working longer, harder and for less pay that will continue. Corperationism has bought off America with toys and unhealthy food and people under a spell in media bs. Many states have outlawed gay marriage again. Almost everything has been bought off to the highest bidder, ISSI, Justice system, health care and so on.

Because the Zionist own the media and American minds they lie about unemployment rate , life expecancy and a whole other pack of other lies. Police are armed to teeth with military equiment and your contitution is treated like toilet paper. Go back to sleep America your Government has everything under control.

The best you can hope for is a peaceful collapse, good luck with those guns.

The reset button will come. I would invite you up to Canada to my eco village. But you would have to place your guns into a tree like the native people do here. Only use only guns for defence if necessary, most likely never.

31. Alternative Prime profile image57

Just MORE Factually INCORRECT Orange FACED Delusional LIES Regurgitated from "Drumpfy" Trump's crude little mouth ~

While in Indianapolis, he said his "Rallies" are the SAFEST ~ Yup, this Mentally Un-sound individual actually said that ~ sadsad ~ Believe it or not ~

Well, I guess if we completely DISCOUNT all the Verbal & Physical V*I*O*L*E*N*C*E that occurs at almost every one of his "HIGH Pressure Sales Seminars" he might have a POINT, which usually ends Up sitting atop his Bloated "Hair Plug" filled HEAD ~

Virtually ZERO Violence in Comparison at ALL other Candidate's Rallies + FREQUENT Violent Outbursts at "Drumpf" Trump's "OLD ANGRY White GUY" Gatherings = ONE Big LIAR Named DONALD ~ But are we really Surprised? ~

Maybe Trump grow up in bar, where regarlar fighting was a recreational sport.

I can't remember much back in those days, just the mentality was really low and the girls were 9s and 10s to us crazy boys.

Condoning Racism, Violence, Bigotry, Misogyny & Prejudice as Trump constantly does, is really No Joking Matter when discussing United States Leadership ~ Around the WORLD, there are already "Sit DOWNs" to discuss the REMOVAL of "Trump SIGNs" from Buildings to create distance between his Severely TARNISHED Name and the business in which he represents, that's how enraged the world is with this Moron ~

Those of us who are of Rational Minds understand that they will NEVER Allow a Mentally Deranged Individual like "Drumpf" Trump into OUR White House, but he's already done Severe DAMAGE to our Integrity & GOOD Standing within the Global Community ~ NOT Good, and it will take an Intelligent, Rational Minded Progressive individual like Hillary or Bernie to mend the damage he has already created ~

32. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

I can joke about it, because being very intuitive and clearly envision the largest criminal organization unfolding into more progressively to even worst actions, ever since the 1970s.

These fake Presidents, like pro wrestlers who all break their promises of one World order. We need the public revolution to wake up from America dream myths and life debt sentences. We need to be strong individual again with a collective conciseness rather than living a lie.

1. Neil Sperling profile image60
      Neil Sperlingposted 7 years agoin reply to this

the one that makes the most sense is Jill ... here is my two cents
      Trump-Clinton-Bernie➝ https://goo.gl/8cfIc9

colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes,  "Politics is the entertainment division of the Military Industrial Complex" - Frank Zappa

CLEARLY a Sarcastic Comment & If Frank Zappa were alive today, he would be Offended, Appalled, and on the OFFENSIVE against an unconscionable Swindler Racist like "Drumpf" Trump ~

Research Trump & Icahn's Past, I guarantee it will be a very Disturbing Journey & while your there, investigate Drumpf Trump's ridiculously retarded comment he made recently where he deceptively claims that his little "OLD Angry White Guy Gatherings" are the "Safest" ~ Just More LIES to pile on the Growing HEAP ~

1. profile image0
            ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Let me get this straight , Frank Zappa would be offended ,appalled.....blah ,blah ,blah ....Right !  Kinda like saying Howard Sterns would be humbled .

Nope, U might wanna' get THIS Straight ~ Physical and or VERBAL Violence and or ABUSE occurs at many Drumpf Trump Racist Gatherings and that's a FACT which makes his comment in Indiana just ONE MORE Gargantuan Lie onto which the G*R*O*W*I*N*G HEAP it goes ~ But what do you honestly expect when his Dangerous Irrational Ramblings intentionally Insult and or OFFEND Hispanics, African Americans, Muslims, Asians, Women, Gays etc etc ~ There's something VERY Wrong with this guy and that's why they will NEVER Allow him in OUR White House ~

His extremely INEPT Business Mind BANKRUPTED the Taj Mahal Casino, his BUDDY Carl Icahn assumed control and it's STILL Losing MONEY ~ He presumably runs it like his OWN Company which is also headed SOUTH Very FAST & Considered JUNK by Investors ~

Two UNFIT Swindler Capitalists, Donald & Carl who can't even manage to make "GREAT Winning DEALz" for their OWN Benefit and NOW they want to use that ineptitude to Destroy this country ~ sad PERFECT sad ~

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

With America's fighting on 3 continents making it already a third world war. Frank Zappa comments stands more true today.

33. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

I pray every day for the military industrial complex , for crooked politicians  , for more apathetic voters , for idiots like all these "vetted "candidates today ..........I'm feeling more and more like Edward Abbey . Just drop out !

In REALITY, There are several "IDIOTs" who participated in and continue to Infest the 2016 Presidential Election & MOST unfortunately were and are CONservtaive Republicans ~ "Hair PLUGz" Trump being the most noteworthy, a SWINDLER who apparently as reported, Conned THOUSANDs of Americans, including Senior Citizens out of MILLIONs to attend his PHONEY University ~ An inept Businessman who Actually DROVE the Taj Mahal Casino into the DIRT which is pretty difficult to accomplish, then watched as his inept Cohort Carl Icahn, another guy who is on his way into Bankruptcy, assume the company and it STILL Loses MONEY ~ Yup, I guess this is what "Drumpf" Trump considers "GREAT Big Winning DEALz" ~

According to the POLLs, Trump already has a NEGATIVE Rating from between 70-90% of almost ALL Americans Depending upon the Demographic, and Slipping ~ Most Americans understand who he truly is but wait until his Shady Past begins to enter the Mainstream ~

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/03/ … it-reviews

However, on the flipside, we as a Nation have 2 Extraordinary Candidates running right now in Hillary & Bernie ~ Both happen to be associated with the Progressive Democratic Party and are unmatched in Integrity, VISION, Qualifications, and Strength to Lead this Great Nation ~

Boy, I just watched Trump speech at AIPAC. Biggest BS exercisespeech since the Bible's wrong translation.

No one person has the integrity, honesitly and decency to run this country anymore. The only way is through a revolution, then people can live on their feet rather than crawling, begging to the greedy money owners to be.

I just watched "Drumpf" Trump for a few moments in Indiana, all I could possibly stomach of this repulsive sickly looking guy, and he still has the audacity to Mention Carl Icahn AGAIN as a key Player in his "GREAT DEALz" Negotiating TEAM ~ I wonder if his "FANz" or Voters are smart enough to investigate this GUY's questionable past, a Wall Street Cohort who is Driving his OWN Company into the DIRT, a direct result of POOR Judgement & Decision Making ~ If they VOTE for Trump who is a 2 Bit Swindler & Very POOR Decision Maker himself, probably NOT, but the rest of AMERICA has, hence Trump's Plummeting Favorable Ratings ~

On the FLIPSIDE, Once Again, we are fortunate enough as a country to have 2 Exceptionally Qualified Presidential Candidates in the RACE right now, Hillary & Bernie and both happen to be Progressives who will fight for the MAJORITY, Not Spoon Feed the RICH as CONservative Republicans continue to fight for ~

2. Neil Sperling profile image60
      Neil Sperlingposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I pray for Thrivalism

34. AnnaDanishek profile image61
    AnnaDanishekposted 7 years ago

I dare say that if that guy had made a dash for the stage (like happened to Trump), or even assaulted someone in the audience, it would be a very, very different story.  Obama wouldn't have had a chance to open his mouth before security had the guy pinned to the floor

35. Alternative Prime profile image57

So we got even MORE Absurdities from "Hair PLUGz" Trump yesterday while at one of his "Racism Gatherings" ~ Believe it or NOT, he actually said he refuses to buy another Carrier Air CONDITIONER because they plan to morph into an Un-American Company by Ex-Patriating JOBs to Mexico ~

Well OKAY, but GUESS where some of Trump's Crappy & CHEAP Lookin' TIES are Manufactured  under his Brand ~ Yup, you guessed it, MADE in a FOREIGN Land ~ So essentially, using his OWN Criteria, he "SELF Boycotted" his own Product ~

STILL Dumb enough to VOTE for "Drumpf" Trump?

Pretty much HAVE to manufacture overseas anymore - everybody is too cheap to buy American!

Trump sells many products made in China.

So much for building more walls all over the world.

Well, if he refuses to buy an air conditioner made in a foreign land he's signaling to Americans NOT to buy his Crappy Pink Ties which are also made in a foreign land ~

Everyone knows If "Drumpf" Trump had the "SECRET Formula" to solve all Trade Issues he would have SHARED it LONG Ago, but once again he displays his Shallow Moronic Intellect ~ His plan? Ask the Chinese to STOP Currency Manipulatiion to which the Chinese would REPLY by physically picking him Up and placing him on his "Hair Plugged" little Head ~ Then, he said he would TAX American Consumers by 35% if China continued to Manipulate ~ Just another "GREAT Winning Plan"  I guess ~ sad

Moreover, Once Again, CONservatives Blame Consumers & Hard Working AMERICANs when the Responsibility lies with the Corporation to Absorb the COST of doing business and not GOUGE individuals ~

In Reality, Manufacturing in CHINA or Mexico is NOT a "Necessity" as a CON-Man like Trump would try to lead you to believe, it's a CHOICE made by the company with one objective, to increase the BOTTOM Line ~ Once Again, it's ALL about GREED and ALL Economic PROBLEMs we as a nation must endure stem right back to WALL Street ~

EXAMPLE of WALL Street GREED & Total Disregard for Labor ~ The CEO of Nabisco is actually contemplating the Un-American Action of Ex-Patriating Jobs to a Foreign Land ~ Her Grotesquely Absurd Compensation in 2014 was reported as approximately 21 MILLION ~  One Insatiably GREEDY Person, 21 MILLION$$ in ONE YEAR ~ Yup, that's 21 MILLION Not 21 Thousand ~ So there ya go ~

36. Alternative Prime profile image57

A few minutes ago BOZO Trump once again PRETENDING he's President, a scenario which will NEVER Happen in the REAL World, gave what he categorized as a "Foreign Policy Speech" in front of a few LESS than Enthusiastic ZOMBIE audience members ~ It was Horrible as usual and here's the BEST Part ~ He used a T*E*L*E*P*R*O*M*P*T*E*R ~ I guess he's a little too DUMB to Memorize Stuff ~ sad sad

37. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile U*P*D*A*T*E smile

Hey WoW, Bobby Knight endorses "Drumpf" Trump ~ So let's see, the LIST Now includes , Sarah "I Hate AMERICA" Palin, Joe "Mexican HATER" Arpaio, Chris "I'll be KICKED OUTTA my JOB Soon" Christy, Jeff "Where's MY Pointy WHITE Hat & HOOD" Sessions, Ben "No Comment" Carson, and Rudy "Cross-Dresser" Giulliani ~

Yup, all Creepy Weirdo Un-American Characters that you as a parent would NEVER even think of leaving your child alone with Un-Attended ~

But hey, this little gang would make a GREAT Splash at a Klan Gathering or Civil WAR Re-enactment  ~ smile

I have seen this strong of fascism since the second world war.

38. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile U*P*D*A*T*E smile

Reports Indicate that the ROLLING Stones tell "Hair PLUGz" Trump to "Cease & Desist" ~ STOP Playing our Music at your Racially Charged "Minority Hating" HIGH Pressure SALEs Gatherings ~

This is really NO Surprise considering the Rolling Stones throughout the decades, have methodically established a very LOYAL Fan Base which is Ethnically & Racially DIVERSE, appealing to a GLOBAL Audience while "Drumpf" Trump has displayed a BLATANT Hate for ALL Minorities including Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Muslims....etc etc etc....WHY on this GOOD Almost GREEN Earth would an Enormously POPULAR, Historically Significant Rock Band like the Rolling Stones choose to be associated with a Moronic RACIST like TRUMP ??.....STOP Playing their songs Drumpf.....

Maybe you should stick with Un-American "Hillbilly Country Acts" like Toby Keith or Hank Williams JR who might be a little more comfortable with your BLATANT Bigoted RACISM ....... Try playing one of their Exceptionally B>O>R>I>N>G "Kicked my DOG n' Punished my WIFE" TUNEs & see if they OBJECT.....

Lo

Neil young said, Trump is not living in a :Free World:

39. Castlepaloma profile image76

All this is just entertaining to me, on how Trump is exposing the head of the snake, Racism, either he knows it or not.

For the world changes itself, I just report the freak show. The American white elite (I know who they really are) are afraid of being surrounded by people of color. Since numbers is the largest factor in war, whites have lost the world war by 86%. Oh my God!!! What are they going to do now.

Some Blame me for being reversed racist, hell I love everybody. Look at your selves.

It might be "Entertaining" to you, but it's certainly NOT amuzing to CON-Man Trump ~ Unless of course his "True Underlying Mission" is to Destroy ALL Congressional Republicans which is what he's easily ACHIEVING in Spades right now ~

When 70% to 90% of almost ALL Demographics DESPISE you, as is the case with "Detestable Trump", it's no laughing matter for him, just an Election Catastrophe in the making for Republicans this November ~

40. Castlepaloma profile image76

Humour is a great defense. When we look at how rediculous Trump, politican and religions act. Also ignoring them is a good method of them loosing their power.

Not quite sure what this means but ?Okay? ~

41. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile U*P*D*A*T*E smile

Trump Continues to Meet with "DC Establishment Republicans" and "Strike Shady Back Room DEALz" ~ Honestly, who was Naive' enough to think "Donald the CLOWN" was actually an "OUTSIDER"?? ~ Just wait until he begins to take even MORE "Special Interest" Money ~ sad

If REPORTs & Video FEED are indeed Accurate, it looks like "Social Security KILLER" Paul Ryan is on Board with "Drumpfy" Trump's Overt Racism, Bigorty, Misogyny, Hatred of Hispanics & Minorities, Contempt for OUR Working Class, Crooked & Illegal Business Practices & Activities.....etc etc.....It's no BIG Surprise though, everyone understands that Mr. Ryan in PRIVATE, would like to see the "DONALD" Fall HARD in November so he can run himself in 4 Years ~ sad

~~~~~ Still waiting on Carl Ichan's FATE, although it really doesn't matter at this point, his FAILING Company is basically considered "JUNK" already by Savvy Investors so even if S&P DELAYs the Inevitable, it's irrelevant ~ Buy hey, if by that MIRACLE "Drumpfy" Trump can stay out of PRISON and invent the Technology to SWIFTLY CLONE 20 or 30 MILLION MORE Dumb Brain DEAD Voters before November, he can TAP his "Main NEGOTIATOR" Carl to make these kinds of "GREAT Company Destroying Dealz" as Agent for U and I ~ sad ~ Something to look forward to I'd say ~ smile

42. Alternative Prime profile image57

Trump's "Pathetic Parade of LOSERs" Continues ~

Reports suggest Chris Christie, the Blubbering Incompetent Republican who has an atrociously POOR Approval Rating in the 20's within his home state of New Jersey and who is Embroiled in the "Bridgegate Scandal" is, just the latest "Prime CHOICE" for "Drumpfs" Imaginary "Team" ~ sad ~ Notice the TREND? ~ smile

Sarah Palin and Trump would make America great again.

They would kick ISIS ASS!!!

Wait.... America is ISIS.

1. profile image0

Another foreigner  heard from !

43. Castlepaloma profile image76

Most Americans have no idea what Muslim are really like. The most unthinkable evil actions from not long ago. Has become the World's largest corperation employed norm (US offence miltary). Now American are brainwash mass normal and into your World war three. As Hollywood and Holywoody has prepared you for the violence to come.

44. Alternative Prime profile image57

MORE Stunningly Detrimental NEWs Surfaces about "Drumpfy" Trump ~ SURPRISED??

Well, with the MASSIVE Volume of Evidence Bubbling Up to Prove Trump is not only Corrupt, but also "UNFIT" to serve as OUR President, you know, the LEADER of the WORLD, according to reports, we NOW get "John Miller" AKA "John Baron" ~ Two PHONEY Fake Names Donald Trump apparently used to make ANONYMOUS Creepy Phone Calls to Reporters to presumably satisfy some EGO Feeding Desire or NEED or whatever ~

lol ~ Kinda like that Cretonous EERIE "HEAVY Breather" call you got once in a while back in the 80's or 90's..... Coulda' been the "DONALD" Calling ~ sad ~

45. Alternative Prime profile image57

"Drumpf" Trump is finding out the HARD Way that you can't ATTACK Hispanics by calling them "Murderers & RAPIST" and get away with it ~

FLORIDA ~ 87% of Hispanics / Latinos REJECT Trump sad

I mean Honestly, what did he think would be the RESULT? Hispanics LOVING him? ~ sad ~ Minorities are not quite as DUMB as the "Donald" thinks they are ~

Just ONE REASON WHY 9 out of 10 Hispanics / Latinos Despise Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi33KkhKRWs

When Trump said I assume some these illegal aliens are not criminals or rapist. I felt like I wanted to kick him in the balls. Not too long ago Mexico sold 1/3 of America to France, in the Louisiana purchase. How alien (from another planet) is Trump, (Scottish) from America or Scotland.

Trump in Scotland wants to replace windfalls because he think golf course and hotels will make better tourist attraction and be healthier for the people.

If Trumps allow the homeless to sleep there, I would agree.
      He calls Scotland land of the slums.

46. Alternative Prime profile image57

sad --------> “Drumpf” Trump trying DESEPERATELY to Magically ERASE his Past “Hate Laced” Video FOOTAGE Containing "Lewd & Ridiculous Comments" and Appeal to Hispanics / Latinos by Eating a Taco “BOWL” and once again LYING straight to their FACES as Usual ~ The Taco “BOWL” actually made it worse for him because Hispanics prefer “TACOs” not “BOWLs” and the latter is considered Sacrilegious in some regions, but I don't think anyone would expect a "Disconnected DOPE" like him to know that Fact ~

Hispanics are LAUGHING at this Racist Moron partially because Trump looks like an OLD Decrepit 70 Year Old Pedophile Clown with Creepy Orange Skin, Purple Lips & VERY Bad Hair PLUGz, and partially because they understand DEEP Down in his SOUL, he Hates their GUTz, and if he could, he’d Extract them from their HOMES & Families and Inhumanely Kick them out of this country ~

75% - 90% of Hispanics / Latinos REJECT "Drumpfy" Trump ~

It's been interesting to watch as you claim that 90% of this group, that group, of every citizen in the country reject Trump.  The man that will have his finger on the trigger as over 50% elect him the next POTUS.  It's a fascinating attempt at convincing people of something that isn't true, but I guess that's politics, isn't it?  Which, of course, is one reason we'll have Trump for a President...

This reminds me of Bush and All Gore election except even more extreme.

Bush won mainly interior votes from white Hicks, hillbillies, hard Christians and rednecks. Where not one minorities majority of yellow, black and brown people voted for Bush.

No matter what Trump dose to get white voters, the people of color will overcome in the near future.

Trump or Bush show me no sign they treat people of colour equally or care at all for the natural environment.

Not winners in my books, just profiteering.

lol  sorry wilderness, but I really don't expect "Hair PLUGz" Trump's CORE Base of Less than Educated "FANz" to ACCEPT Factual DATA , and as usual, MATH is indeed a SCIENCE Rooted in REALITY which they Reject, and that MATH Clearly Reveals an A*S*T*R*O*N*O*M*I*C*A*L Number of Hispanics / Latinos Can't Stomach Trump for OBVIOUS Reasons ~ Approximately 75% to 90% to be more PRECISE ~

When a Moronic Horses Rear like "Drumpfy" Trump believes they as a group are Murderer's & Rapists" and then actually CALLs them the same, honestly, what did this idiot EXPECT?? A LOVING Reception by them? ~ Hispanics / Latinos are CLEARLY NOT as Dumb as Trump WISHES they would be and if given the CHANCE, would DEPORT his FRAUDULENT Rear ~

P.S. ~ "Drumpfy" Trump has been running against Hillary for several weeks while Hillary has been running against Bernie yet the "DONALD" can BARELY Manage to Compete with her ~ sad ~ Similar to his "BONE-Headed & Corrupt" Business Dealings ~ sad

*shrug*  Doesn't much matter WHAT you expect - the 10% that you say are the only ones not hating Trump will vote him into office.  Right to that missile button.

Trump stands a good to be elected because majority of Americans are white. Regardless of his racist moves towards Latino and Muslims.

Trump concern is will dollar and America collapses before he gets elected.

That could make a change on what President gets selected or elected.

1. profile image0

One might take a chance to acquire an education enough to   know that requiring the LEGAL immigration requirements for southern  immigrants isn't anything to do with racism , NOR is his demand  for   accounting  legal immigration of Muslims rather than as uncounted  refugees . I mean aren't  Muslims of the world of all ethnicities ?   .........Just who's the real "racist "?

Me racist, lo been called a reversed racist. Maybe because I married a Mexican and dated every kind of people of color. I remember when in the US it was illegal to marry a person of color, some thought it was worst than Murder. Traveled around world several time visit the the 86% of the non whites world. Meet Trump personally and fell his racist vide toward others.
                One time there were 5 times more north American natives than there were Euroupean . Look at America today, who is not an immigrate in their family tree.

1. profile image0

Absolutely , everyone in the world is  mixed blood ! , But ,  Does that mean that a nation cannot regulate numerical immigration legally , especially today ?    Does that mean that just because Americans by  a large majority want that to happen that it's wrong somehow ? No ..  ,  But leave it to liberal social apologists to conveniently forget that America is  constitutionally  , a nation of laws and    America  , by it's very nature  , is far more supportive of human rights  than many  countries   and  also many countries combined !

What this whole modern day immigration issue is about ,   is the human  rush towards economic prosperity AND    If America was such a terrible place  , then why is there always such a tidal wave  of human migration into America from all  it's borders? As to  migration waves ,   anybody remember the Vietnamese "boat people " , what about the Cuban refugees of the fifties , sixties , seventies ,  what about the Jewish before ,during and after  the holocaust's, Do you remember the Irish famine ,  or the Italians or the Greeks at Ellis island ?    Why are so  many LEGALLY immigrated Hispanics in favor of the law enforcement  in immigration ?

The general acceptance of Illegal immigration in America  is a thing of the past especially when economics is involved , who feeds the masses , who clothes them , who educates them ?  How fair is it that  there is a massive economic  impact that everyone else in America has to shoulder ?   IT IS FAR , FAR MORE UNFAIR TO ILLEGALS WHO HAVE TO WORK AND SUFFER ECONOMICALLY COMPLETELY BENEATH THE RADAR IN AMERICA .or anywhere !

Here's a question for "intellectual" liberals ,    If you believe so much in  general human equalities , How can you  morally defend this deplorable  "under the radar " exploitation of illegal immigrants in America ?  it's happening every single day in America  , I have seen it !

It is best to set a high standard that everyone can follow.

Trump single out groups of people like religion and race and that is why is called a bidgot and racist.

lol @ wilderness ~ Despite your D*R*E*A*M of Unhinged, UNFIT "CON-Man Trump entering OUR White House, they will NEVER let that happen ~ Even if he were a "LEGITIMATE Mentally Fit Candidate", everyone understands the FACT that he would need at least 40% of the Latino Vote to even have a REMOTE Chance of winning, and that would be the EQUIVALENT of  A. Hitler asking the JEWs to Vote him in for a SECOND Term ~ Somehow that just seems like an IMPOSSIBILITY ~ smile

ahorseback ~ Let's try to VEER Back to the Subject at hand, which is "CON-Man Trump's DESIRE to appoint his "Buddy in Wall Street Crime" Carl Icahn as "Chief Negotiator" for the United States ~ You know, Carl, the Incompetent WALL Street Flunky who's company is now considered "JUNK" by investors ~ Yup, it's true, Carl Icahn Enterprises is on the verge of BANKRUPTCY while Bleeding CASH Profusely , just like so many of "Drumpfy Trump's FAILED & Perhaps Corrupt Business Ventures such as the Taj Mahal ~

Here U go, It's certainly not PRETTY for Delusional Trump FANz but a Heavy DOSE of REALITY ~

P.S. ~ The "TRUMP Wall" will NEVER Happen, even Trump is "Hinting" at that FACT, Moreover, it would NEVER Work anyway unless a 360 to SURROUND the Entire Continental U.S. is built and AIRSPACE Restricted ~ And still there would be Ingress & Egress to and from the adjoining lands ~ Sorry this doesn't FIT into "Drumpfy's" Delusional Plans, but those are just the FACTs ~

P.S.S. ~ The Evidence is MOUNTING to support the assertion that we have experienced a "NET Outflow" or "WASH" of Undocumented Individuals ~ But that's really no surprise because those of us in the Business Industry Understand the FACT that Trump is Usually "LATE to the Party" anyway, the primary reason for his Atrociously BONE-Headed & BAD Untimely Decisions ~ sad ~

47. Alternative Prime profile image57

smile BIGTIME U*P*D*A*T*E smile

-------> Well Ladies & Gentlemen, DUCK !!!! Hear that SOUND? An Atomic War-HEAD just Decimated the “Drumpfy” Trump Campaign ~

Yup, you guessed it, it’s OFFICIAL, according to “Market-Watch”, Icahn Enterprises DOWNGRADED to J*U*N*K by S&P on May 17, 2016 ~

The Sickly Lookin’ OLD n’ USED Up FACE of a Subterranean Sewer Dwelling Wall Street Loser ~ OWNER & Pathetic Peddler of “JUNK” ~ This is the Confused, Drained & Streesed OUT  Look of a Shady Elderly Man who could actually be appointed “NEGOTIATOR in Chief” for us if a MIRACLE ever happened and the “DONALD“ managed to evade prison and was somehow elected president!! ~ YES, believe it of NOT, the TRUMP Con-Job includes this guy as “Chief Negotiator” acting as AGENT for the United States and conducting “Talks” with China, Japan, and who knows what other country !!!! ~

“BIG LOSING Dealz for AMERICA” Negotiated by a “BIG LOSER” Named Carl Icahn sad ~ NICE ~ He was UNAVAILABLE for Comment, there's a surprise ~

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/icahns … =bigcharts

~ I’m the ONLY Individual who is Investigating & Reporting on this Incredible Developing STORY, just wait until this INFO Floats Down MAINSTREAM NEWs Channels & Outlets ~

1. profile image0

A little advice A.P.   , whenever ......"I'm the only individual  investigating and reporting .........blah, blah ,blah ."    .......you might just consider why .  For instance .........THE SKY IS FALLING ,THE SKY IS FALLING .........ring a bell ? ....... Didn't think so .

Sorry ahorseback and BLIND Republicans, but your "Nervous-Rambling" does NOTHING to change the FACT that "Drumpf" Trump's "BRILLIANT Negotiator" Carl Icahn is a LOSER who makes VERY POOR Business Decisions Resulting in his OWN FAILING Company being Categorized as "JUNK" by S&P on May 17, 2016 ~ Just IMAGINE what this guy would do for the country ~ sad ~

Carl Icahn the PROUD Owner of a nearly BANKRUPT Company Called "JUNK" is indeed a BIG Deal to 97% of Americans, hence the reason why Trump & his VERY Bad Hair PLUGz are Beginning to S*I*N*K ~ sad ~

48. Alternative Prime profile image57

Very DISTURBING Video ~ Not ONE Single Police Officer REFUSED to Shake Racist Trump's Hand ~

http://www.city-data.com/forum/election … olice.html

Just one MORE excerpt of FACTUAL Data taken from the MOUNTAIN of Incriminating EVIDENCE Supporting the Assertion & REALITY that Donald "Drumpf" has Extremely POOR Judgement, is Incompetent & Unethical in his Business Practices, and of course, is a 2-Bit Con-Man ~ sad

Just look at this "WINNER" the "Donald has lined Up for AMERICA ~ lol ~ smile ~ "BIG Winning DEALz" from a BIG Wall Street Loser ~ sad ~ Carl Icahn, Trump's "Chief Negotiator" ~ DOWNGRADED to "JUNK" which means an INVESTMENT in his Failing Company involves EXTREMELY H*I*G*H Risk ~ Sorry "Trumpeters", but I have a Habit of Reporting ONLY the FACTs ~

Icahn ENTERPRISES ~ "LEVERAGE is Up & CASH is EVAPORATING" just like the U.S. Economy if  Trump ever became President & Empowered this dirty lookin' Imbecile to NEGOTIATE for us ~ The MINIMAL amount of Personal Hygiene wouldn't hurt either ~sad ~ Still ready to VOTE  Trump !! ~ lol ~

Reuters:

http://fortune.com/2016/05/17/sp-icahn-junk/

49. Alternative Prime profile image57

sad U*P*D*A*T*E

Extremely POOR Decisions. Lack of Business KNOWLEDGE & Atrocious Management Appear to be the PRIMARY Reasons WHY Carl Icahn, the "Trumpster's" "MAIN Trade Negotiator " to Consumate "BIG Winning DEALz" for America, was Recently BANISHED to the "JUNK Pile" by Standard & POORs" a Major Securities RATING Agency ~

http://www.businessinsider.com/carl-ica … unk-2016-5

MORE Newz Commin' on that Monumental TAJ Mahal Casino Disaster Trump DROVE into the DIRT and shortly thereafter Carl stuck his inept loser nose into ~ sad

50. Alternative Prime profile image57

The MEDIA is Finally Catching Up with ME ~

NOW we have QUESTIONs from both the Left & Right as to the possibility that Trump is Intentionally trying to "BLOW Up" his OWN Campaign ~ The Correct ANSWER? Of course he is, the EVIDENCE is everywhere you look ~ He NEVER wanted to be President anyway because of his Atrocious Business History & Mental Incapability ~ He's a BAD Joke and he proves it every time he OPENs his Big Incompetent MOUTH ~ sad ~

WHY else would he promote Carl Icahn, an Incompetently Artocious "BAD Deal Maker" as his "Foreign TRADE Negotiator?? An 80 year old Wall Street Swindler who now OWNs a Company that S& P on May 17, 2016 Declared as "JUNK", which means its about 5 Feet SUNK in a 6 Foot HOLE ~ Honestly, just how DUMB are some people? It's Ridiculous to even watch ~

A Poorly Planned "Publicity STUNT" gone Horribly WRONG is the best way I can describe this BAD Act ~ sad ~  NOW the "Donald" is in DEEP and he's DRAGGING a Tiny Sliver of Gullible CONservatives with him for the Embarrassing RIDE and ALL Congressional Republicans are absolutely in Jeopardy of losing their power in November because of his SELFFISH, Self Serving SICK Side Show ~ sad ~

What are you going to do, if Trump gets elected as President?

He'll NEVER Become President of the United States of AMERICA for a Plethora of Obvious Reasons ~ One being the FACT that it would be "Gross Negligence" to hand over the KEYs to OUR White House complete with access to Nuclear BOMBs, to a Mentally Un-SOUND Racist like Trump ~ They will NEVER let that Dangerous Potentially Disasterous scenario happen ~

Moreover, the Latest Delusion" over in "Republican PRETEND-Land" is the "DREAM" that some Sanders Supporters will vote for TRUMP ~ Yup, that's actually what they believe, but what they don't REALIZE is the FACT that Sanders Supporters are NOT "Racists nor DUMB" like most "Donald FANz", including ELECTED Republican Public Servants like Speaker Paul Ryan ~ Sanders Supporters DESPISE Wall Street & Swindlers like Trump and bottom line is they VOTE for Issues, Not for a "PAY Cut" which Trump is Advocating ~

Think about that for a MOMENT, let it SINK In ~ The "REPUBLICAN Speaker of the HOUSE", THIRD in LINE for the Presidency, is SUPPORTING, Endorsing & Advocating for a Bona Fide R*A*C*I*S*T named "Drumpf" Trump ~ Nothing LESSS than Astonishingly Disturbing ~

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)