jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

1. Eng.M profile image76
    Eng.Mposted 7 years ago

do they have plans to control the world?

have they been controling the US?

just some concerns

best regards

1. Christenstock profile image72
      Christenstockposted 7 years ago in reply to this

- No plans to control the world.

- The birth of the United States has Masonic Influence; and dependent on what some may consider controlling the U.S., I would say, currently, Yes, technically, a Freemason does control the U.S.

2. Curious Traveller profile image83
    Curious Travellerposted 7 years ago

Can't tell you - it's a secret!

3. usmanali81 profile image60
    usmanali81posted 7 years ago

i think the other replies are deleted on the recommendation of Freemasons smile

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I have no idea who or what they are so can't help , sorry tongue

5. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 7 years ago

The Freemasons, like any other group or religion, does somethings right and somethings not right.
    It is my understanding that the Masons where begun as a group for doing good. Like most, there are always rotten apples attempting to ruin the whole basket full of apples.

6. Mr.Murph profile image60
    Mr.Murphposted 7 years ago

Well i am a proud prince hall mason and have been one for many years now.I can tell you from my heart that the freemasons do not endorse global domination.If you are looking for that look up the illuminati.

7. open-minded profile image61
    open-mindedposted 7 years ago

I saw that documentary "Angels & Demons Revealed" or something like that and it is pretty informative on this subject.  I was surprised to see that George Washington wore Mason's apron (symbolizing his status in the organization) in his portraits. Today we would want to know what it is if our President wore a symbolic piece of clothing.
    It doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I would think that if you have nothing to hide there is no need for secrecy.

1. Christenstock profile image72
      Christenstockposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am often conflicted by this statement. Why? Because everyone has something to hide. Coca-Cola hides their TradeSecret (a key ingredient to Coca-Cola's taste and brand image. Does this mean they should freely distribute such secrets? Hmmm....makes you think.

1. Mr.Murph profile image60
        Mr.Murphposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That was a great example christenstock.