jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

White Powder in Letter to Trumps Son

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 7 months ago

And so it begins...
    Looks like some are unhappy with "The Donald' and are trying to scare some family members Police are investigating...Is it Anonymous?  watch the video
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/suspicious-le … ries.html#

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 7 months ago

From what I read the white powder was not harmful.  This reminds me of the biological terrorists who manufactured and sent ricin in envelopes back in the 1990's (1995, I think).   They were anti-gov.

Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio received similar letters.

It sounds like copy-cat terrorists.  The so called anti-hate (rhetoric) leftists are the most hateful people imaginable in this election year. Well, except for the wealthy evil globalists who are funding them.

Here's why the Globalists fear Trump!

3. Perspycacious profile image75
    Perspycaciousposted 7 months ago

Don't exclude the possibility of "cheap attention getting" either.

1. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Searching for "Donald Trump" on Google:
      About 352,000,000 results (per 0.60 seconds)

"Eric Trump":
      About 74,100,000 results (0.62 seconds)

I don't see that they need any cheap publicity or 'attention' as you put it.  .

4. calculus-geometry profile image85
    calculus-geometryposted 7 months ago

It was probably just the cocaine he ordered online.  Companies are so cheap with the packaging these days!

5. ahorseback profile image55
    ahorsebackposted 7 months ago

And yet with so many of you , if that happened to Obama  , you would turn it into racism , it's only Trump so blow it off .     America has grown so biased , sophomoric and petty as to  profess importance of the offense to political ideology . Shame on you .

1. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 7 months ago in reply to this

I'd like to see the US / CIA stopped in their heroin trafficking tracks.  But, some folks don't care if 150,000+ Americans will be dead in the next ten years from an over-dose.   It could be 'our' kids or grand kids.  But, people will look the other way or stick their heads in the sand.  The globalist politicians and liberal media demonize Trump because many streams of corrupt money will come to an end...many. 

"I'm not letting them wreck America" - Trump means it.

6. RJ Schwartz profile image93
    RJ Schwartzposted 7 months ago

The letter gave a "next time..." Warning/Threat