Feeling the Donald

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 7 months ago

To those who want Donald Trump to be our next president, what are the factors which make Mr. Trump a very viable presidential candidate?  What do you like about his sociopolitical & socioeconomic plans for America?  Do you also believe that Mr. Trump will improve this country in ways that the other presidential candidates can't?  What about Mr. Trump RESONATES with you?

2. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 7 months ago

NOTHING! Not one thing that has ever come out of that man's mouth has ever resonated with me. I couldn't stand him on his TV show "The Apprentice," and I can't stand him now. We will be the laughing stock of the world if we elect this clown as our president.

3. FitnezzJim profile image86
    FitnezzJimposted 7 months ago

While Trump does not really resonate with me, he is one of the two candidates from the major parties that I'd consider.  Kasich is the other.  My disgust with the Senate is such that I'll not consider anybody whose dominant source of experience is based on being a Senator.  Either they have demonstrated leadership as a governor, or as some other responsible decision maker, or they are not considered.

Whether or not they are capable of doing the job is the first consideration.