What Does Obama's Military Involvements Show Us. ?

1. ahorseback profile image55
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

Can anyone  now argue that an American  military presence in world matters involves ANY U.S.president ?  President Obama has proven that we MUST be involved globally .to protect the vulnerable , the innocent  , the  downtrodden  and OUR own global interests , kind of disproves  liberal ideologies , does it not ,Your thoughts ?

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Obama is not interested in protecting the vulnerable, the innocent, and the downtrodden at all.  I see him as a communist muslim president selling us out for the globalist agenda.  I was confused as to why he was given a Nobel Peace Prize.  But, then I remember he is a diabolical member of a sinister plot and his media propaganda echo chamber assists him to be a great deceiver of many. 

He isn't a promoter of peace and commerce for the best interests of America and welfare of Americans.

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
        Castlepalomaposted 5 months ago in reply to this

A Nobel prize for extended World War 3.

See Monsters are real and they have supporter that give them half their money so they can kill over a million childred in the middle east. On a burn the village to save the village plan. Dam them for not excepting our banks and other all the other Corperationism cartels that we enjoy being Lifer's debtor slavery by.