Charity, Televangelists, or individals

1. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 5 months ago

I'm curious. If you want to give money to people who need help, which of these groups would you give money to, and how much are you wiling to give.

I have given money to Charity. I usually put money in the salvation army kettle, at christmas time, and I also buy clothes at the salvation army, goodwill, and other mission stores.

I have also given money to a few people. But, I have become picky over who I give it to.

I would NEVER give money to a televangelist. They only use the money to buy themselves new homes and cars, and fancy churches.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image83
      Kathryn L Hillposted 5 months ago in reply to this

You give to those you are led to help within your mind/heart and you give what you can afford in effort to bring heaven to earth in any way you feel the will to do so … Its all about you and how it makes you feel inside. Make yourself happy. Give as you are honestly led by your own Self. smile

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image83
    Kathryn L Hillposted 5 months ago

PS It is not a matter of gaining reward in heaven. If only the Jihadists could understand how to make themselves truly happy on earth now, today. Surely they know that hatred and death cannot bring happiness to themselves. Probably why they go ahead and kill themselves too in the end.