jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

Google and the Obama White house

1. jackclee lm profile image71
    jackclee lmposted 13 months ago

Recent revelation of White house log shows that Google executives have visited the White House 128 times? Does anyone have a problem with that? Is there a red flag here? What is the story behind this? It is unprecedented for a public company to have such close ties to the Federal Government.
    Can someone from Google address this? What do you think as a google user?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … cials.html

jackclee lmposted 13 months ago in reply to this

On a related topic, meanwhile google choose to honor this -
      http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/googl … le-doodle/
      While in the past, ignoring Veteran's day...

Let's not forget the google bomb of GW Bush years ago -
        http://searchengineland.com/george-bush … ure-163009

2. lions44 profile image95
        lions44posted 13 months ago in reply to this

I was mystified by Google putting Kochiyama on the page.  It was disgusting. How could you even think of that after she publicly came out in support of Bin Laden? Her support of Che and other loser Marxists was bad enough. But to honor Bin Laden and call for support of Islamic radicalism was awful. What an insult to the families of those who died on that day.   It's as though Google doesn't get it.

I think some people who work at Google are clueless about our country and our history...
          They are global elitist who thinks like Zuckerberg and Gates and Musk...
          The One World Order.

2. savvydating profile image81
      savvydatingposted 13 months ago in reply to this

This may explain why my questions are deleted by HP when my Q&A contains the names of either "Obama" or "Clinton" (in the title). I have since decided to get around this matter by using the word "president" or HRC. In any event, this is a serious red flag. In my mind, it means that Google is monitoring the free speech of conservatives, at least to a degree, much like the IRS targeted conservatives groups with the words "Tea Party" or "patriots"----and got away with it, with nary a word from the White House!

Hmmm. I knew there was a reason I started using Bing as my go-to search engine.

I'm not sure this has anything to do with HP, so far, my experience here is that they are pretty even handed when it comes to discussions and topics political, religious or otherwise.
        The problem with google is more serious since they have 90% of the search users in the world (except for China) where it is blocked.

The one topic I am concerned with is property rights. It seems google has the believe that all property on the net and in print should be free. They have close ties with the adminstration to work towards that end. Behind the scenes, I am not sure what else they are plotting. For sure, they are capturing private search data of every user and storing it forever. I noticed when I search on a particular item with google, within a short time later, any site that I visit, similar items ads appeared to the right side and in Ad spaces. This is not a coincidence.

3. profile image0
      Old Poolmanposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Being that the White House is just a building, it would all depend on what person or persons they are meeting with in the White House.

Good point, when GW Bush was president, I doubt Google would have the same access.

1. profile image0
          Old Poolmanposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Completely agree with that.

2. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 13 months ago

Technocracy - The Globalist Agenda - Religion

These experts will serve as the technocracy, or the middle man holders of knowledge, as they have throughout history. End of the Age - New Age / End Times ...
    http://www.globalistagenda.org/religion.htm

"They must find it difficult ... Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

American politics is owned by transnational corporations.
    "This is How Corrupt The Political System Is"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBZ2V9LMeDk

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, the former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, wrote there “is nothing more corrupt than ‘democratic capitalism.’ Americans live in the most corrupt political system that has ever existed.”

working