jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Friend of OJ Simpson believes OJ will confess to murders

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 4 months ago

A longtime friend of O.J. Simpson believes that the former NFL running back will eventually confess to killing Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.
    Ron Shipp, a former police officer and friend of Simpson’s who testified at his 1995 murder trial, hopes and believes that Simpson will come clean once he is released from prison.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/fri … li=BBnbfcL
    is anyone surprised..or does it matter now?

1. lions44 profile image93
      lions44posted 4 months ago in reply to this

While I would love for him to finally confess, we must consider the source.  Shipp always appeared to me as a guy who loved the spotlight.  I still doubt he has any inside information.  I'm in the middle of Toobin's book, Run of his Life (highly recommended),  and I'm still surprised by what I read about the case.  OJ loves himself too much.   Great topic.
      Who are OJ's friends anyway? Don Ohlmeyer?

2. Credence2 profile image85
      Credence2posted 4 months ago in reply to this

This was one of the most contentious and divisive events of the 1990's, having occured over 20 years ago, I think that we should let sleeping dogs lie.

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 4 months ago

OJ can apply for a early release date.  He could get out next year (I think).  The whole can of worms will be opened again by the media most likely. 

He was one heck of a quarterback.