jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Friend of OJ Simpson believes OJ will confess to murders

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 11 months ago

A longtime friend of O.J. Simpson believes that the former NFL running back will eventually confess to killing Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.
    Ron Shipp, a former police officer and friend of Simpson’s who testified at his 1995 murder trial, hopes and believes that Simpson will come clean once he is released from prison.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/fri … li=BBnbfcL
    is anyone surprised..or does it matter now?

1. lions44 profile image96
      lions44posted 11 months ago in reply to this

While I would love for him to finally confess, we must consider the source.  Shipp always appeared to me as a guy who loved the spotlight.  I still doubt he has any inside information.  I'm in the middle of Toobin's book, Run of his Life (highly recommended),  and I'm still surprised by what I read about the case.  OJ loves himself too much.   Great topic.
      Who are OJ's friends anyway? Don Ohlmeyer?

2. Credence2 profile image85
      Credence2posted 11 months ago in reply to this

This was one of the most contentious and divisive events of the 1990's, having occured over 20 years ago, I think that we should let sleeping dogs lie.

2. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 11 months ago

OJ can apply for a early release date.  He could get out next year (I think).  The whole can of worms will be opened again by the media most likely. 

He was one heck of a quarterback.

working