jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Racist Activists Hijacked Orlando Vigil Gay Comminity

1. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 4 months ago

Good for the LGBT community in Orlando, Florida!  No respect for the mostly white people at the gay community vigil after the shooting... Not by leftist racist activists while people are grieving the lose of friends and loved ones. 

They were seeking words of encouragement and love to help heal their broken hearts.

This is psychopathic narcissism. Unbelievable that anyone can be so insensitive, mean spirited and act so superior at a time like that (or any time).   

* http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55009

OMG! This hatred for white people is going too far.  At a vigil? 

Since the attack in Orlando by the Muslim, and after Donald Trump's statement, the support from the gay community has surged with new hope in his favor.

2. RJ Schwartz profile image91
    RJ Schwartzposted 4 months ago

The one woman remarked that they didn't get this kind of attendance at their rallies and tried to connect the dots.

Seems BLM has lost any momentum they might have been generating as their motives are racist - they aren't advocating for a "coming together" but more of a "us" versus "them"

I hear LGBT gun purchases are skyrocketing since that attack

colorfuloneposted 4 months ago in reply to this

A firing range in Texas offered free concealed handgun courses to the LGBT community. They have had to open several more classes because of the overwhelming  response for lessons.  I hope more gun ranges will do the same in all 50 states for these Americans. 

These people tend to be accepting of everyone and wouldn't want to hurt anyone purposely, but they are waking up to their rights to self defense. It makes me very happy, because they are soft targets for terrorists without equalizers and training.

3. ahorseback profile image55
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

This demonstration of true  and  honest RACISM  shown by these people is sickening !   But then , I have grown to expect no less from the urban jungle of American universities ,    I will say this unequivocally .    The extreme leftist garbage that these people are promoting is shameful.    One could almost say that the sympathetic   shock waves sent across America with such a shooting tragedy is an easy way for  un-informed , immature , obviously undereducated , minorities of an obvious skin color to hijack such  sympathy !   And  to somehow link  up the  causes of BLM  to a mass shooting of a gay night club ,    is particularly  hypocritical .   How obviously  sickening  as well as stupid.

Shame on BLM , Why ?    Don't all lives matter ?

The race baiters just gotta' keep trying to stir things up, I'm sick of it all.  A hacker got into the founder of BLM's Twitter account and found out their plans to closed down Trump rallies this summer by coming out by thousands.  Pretty interesting stuff found on that account!   

I still cannot get over this stunt at a vigil.  I'm biting my tongue a lot.

4. ahorseback profile image55
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

BLM is a  perfectly sickening  image  of selfish entitle-sm ,  Affirmative Action babies  grown into  BLM   adult looking wimps without a sense of  intelligence     Ask them a serious question and they cant even name the first president of America ,   the reason JFK died or  who  the first American slave owner was , yea ........he was a black man .  I sometimes seriously find myself imagining a  revolution in the streets , and to tell the truth  , that's probably the only cure to the media hy-jacking of the once centrist American  morals , values and voting ethics . Will that happen , probably not .......maybe it should though.  I am however thoroughly convinced that those from BLM  are the only minority that can used , and certainly does use , skin color to further the empty rhetorical  cause.

March on idiots .

I watch a lot of videos with BLM  demonstrators, protesters and rioters. They had a ligament cause to begin with maybe, but they have lost their way in more ways than one.  I cannot help but believe the left is just using them to create mayhem and chaos, because they are easy to persuade with free stuff rewards, they have the same professionally made signs, all experiences paid to rallies, money in their pockets and a false sense of empowerment in numbers. 

A cop told a reporter from Infowars at the Dallas Trump Rally yesterday, that they were going to lead the protesters back to the buses they road in on since the event was over.  That was gold!  BTW, the operation by the Dallas police was the strongest show of a police-state I have seen in the US, but things didn't get out of hand.

5. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image83
    Matt Easterbrook5posted 4 months ago

My heart goes out to all the victims and their families of the terrible and horrific Orlando, Florida mass shooting event at the Pulse night club. This event was a hate crime that targeted the LGBT community. It did not involve race it was about being LGBT. No one or any organization should try and hijack their grieving. I personally feel for them and even though I am not a gay person. I am a Father and this involved families children, brothers, and sisters. We all need to be sensitive to all involved, families, victims, and allow them to grieve properly without interference.

It was an Islamic terrorist hate crime that deserves more investigation by the Obama Administration, that doesn't seem to see it that way.   I read this telling article this morning titled "Why Not Admit the Obvious: The President Won't Blame Them because He Agrees with Them".

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles … z4BriuATlz
      Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

There is a team of theory dogs that goes in after all of these terrorist attacks to comfort people who are grieving and they are able to receive counseling at the same time.  It is heart warming to see that kind of loving and helpful response by people and animals.

As a parent and grandmother, I am concerned about the direct national security has gone. Oh but, don't offend the Muslims or BLM!