jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Bernie Sanders' Supporters Have Been Vindicated

1. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 4 months ago

Bernie now has PROOF of the election rigging! 

While Bernie Sanders’ supporters and independent media outlets have exhaustively pointed out that corporate media’s fatuous prattling over Hillary Clinton likely tipped the elections in her favor, we now have solid proof — leaked emails show the DNC colluded with mainstream outlets to heavily favor Clinton.

“Our goals in the coming months will be to frame the Republican field and the eventual nominee early and to provide a contrast between the GOP field andHRC,” reads an email dated May 26, 2015, referencing the former secretary of state by her initials, posted by “Guccifer 2.0” — after the Romanian hacker who allegedly accessed Clinton’s private email server multiple times.

One of the strategies listed for “positioning and public messaging” states, “Use specific hits to muddy the waters around ethics, transparency and campaign finance attacks on HRC.”

The DNC has been pushing Hillary as their candidate since May 2015. 

http://www.infowars.com/sanders-support … r-hillary/

The hacker also exposed the Democratic National Committee’s strategy to oppose Donald Trump in their outlined plan of attacks...just the way the MSM has been playing it out in conjunction.   This gives Trump an advantage now!  Maybe it will help wake some individuals up too. 

A short list of celebrity donors was revealed, but there are many more. I've been following this story since it came out. 

The hacker said it was easy to hack the system, and has a lot more documents obtained from the DNC computer files that have been given to Wikileaks.

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 3 months ago

I am thinking the RNC may try to slip Bernie Sanders into the race for the White House, because Hillary Clinton is so marred as a potential candidate for president.  I don't think that is out in left-field as a possibility.  ?

colorfuloneposted 3 months ago in reply to this

DNC (correction)

1. Live to Learn profile image80
        Live to Learnposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I saw that and thought wow. That's an idea. Your correction makes more sense.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 months ago

I've been watching you. So, you are not a Hillary fan? I'm not a fan of either candidate, but maybe we can have some fun here. big_smile

colorfuloneposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Where have you been, in the Matrix again?