jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can IT Get..........ANY WORSE.......Tell ME Please!

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 months ago

There is a bigger political divide than ever before in the United States.  Conservatives & Liberals cannot or will not reach an amicable agreement regarding key, pertinent issues.  Then there is the contentious presidential campaign w/Trump & Clinton.  There has been verbal mudslinging regarding both presidential candidates.  Then, there is the psychological, even psychic angst of the world with the terrorism & shootings.   Of course, Trump wants the wall & more profiling of certain groups.  Now, HOW MUCH WORSE can the situation in the United States.......become?!

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Is it possible that both candidates will be removed and we get replacements? Sometime before November, I mean. Sooner the better.

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
        Castlepalomaposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I would vote for that!
        Why not cancel Feberal Governments or take over the banks like they did in Russia, Iceland, Bolivia and BRICS to save the World

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 4 months ago

The government is always profiling certain groups of people, this is nothing new. They normally don't talk about it openly. Trump sure knows how to open hot topics up for discussion.  He doesn't have to say much, a word or a few will do it.  I think its genius the way he says things briefly and in a series, he uses seriatim.  ... then, the buzz starts.  Then, some truth comes out. 

I wonder how many ISIS sleeper cells there are in the US.  They are here according to FBI insiders, high-ranking military officers, intelligence, and some of them have Trump's ear.

Most Muslims oppose terrorism, but...
    Yes, it can get worse, and most likely will. Something has to be done.
    Got any better ideas?

3. ahorseback profile image55
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

I think we have to be careful that all we might be seeing is a media frenzy for paychecks ! In other words   , this hysteria is all about  selling hits ! It's just  the big bad wolf syndrome.