jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Monday the US . Senate rejected additional gun restrictions !

1. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

At least  They , must be listening to reality and  reason .     Maybe now the ignorance of our media  will chill out in the anti-gun , second amendment  message that they pounce upon every time  !

1. 79
      Hxprofposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I think the media will continue its rant.  The media is Hell-bent on wrecking the 2nd amendment, and will just bide its time until the next crisis.

1. ahorseback profile image54
        ahorsebackposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Sadly , I believe that our entire media is gaining riches from the backs of those who experience tragedy , Accountability in media , like accuracy and integrity , is  directly engaged to profitability .  In other words  ,
        Media sucks the blood out of all victims !

I dare anyone in media  question that statement .

2. colorfulone profile image86
      colorfuloneposted 4 months ago in reply to this

While everyone was distracted by the gun grab agenda, that promotes record gun sales...they were up to something else. 

The House leaders POLITICIZED the Orlando terrorist attack to use fear to change the previous vote to protect privacy and encryption.  House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), circulated a letter falsely claiming that:

"If this amendment were enacted, the Intelligence Community would not be able to look through information lawfully collected under FISA Section 702 to see if…the Orlando nightclub attacker was in contact with any terrorist groups outside the United States."

Everyone knows that the government has no problem securing warrants to search the Orlando attacker’s online communications. They do not want anything to stop them from abusing their power, (like that ever prevented them before).