jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

Almost every amendment of constituion is being attacked by liberals!

1. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 11 months ago

Think about who really is trying to fundamentally  change America from its earliest  beginnings , how each  amendment that  is being attacked  AND who is ultimately  responsible  , and Vote the opposite ticket , Or watch America go beyond the tipping point of no return !

If you vote liberal , you cannot love the county , you  ARE destroying America  in  a war of attrition !

1. colorfulone profile image90
      colorfuloneposted 11 months ago in reply to this

I read an article titled, "A week in the Life of the American Police State" by John Whitehead.  While we are being distracted by the media the government is waging war on our freedoms.

Its not just the liberals, there is plenty wrong on both sides of the fence that needs reform.  Trump is a reformer and that is a big reason the brainwashing-media and corrupt government are scared of him becoming president. They have to make things up or exaggerate mole hills into mountains to try and make Trump look bad in the eyes of voters.

"Those who corrupt the public mind are just as evil as those who steal from the public purse." ~ Adlai Stevenson

Hillary for Prison, not president!

2. Live to Learn profile image80
      Live to Learnposted 11 months ago in reply to this

I suppose the liberals could claim that every amendment to the constitution has been hijacked by conservatives.

Oh. And that the conservatives are destroying America and that they hate this country.  I wonder if that would make it true?

3. Credence2 profile image85
      Credence2posted 11 months ago in reply to this

Who is it that insists that we all have to worship their God and their interpretation of His rules and directives?

While conservative march around spouting off banal platitudes, progressives ask how are we going to maintain a semblence of America in the face of a changing world?

So, don't go around speaking of who has love of country!!

ahorsebackposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Those who are chiseling away at our rights  are those who want systematic  deconstructive nanny state changes !    Lock up free speech , rescind the second amendment , allowing uncontrolled  immigration of  criminal  activists ,   playing  the P.C. game of  attrition on all our liberties ,     But you love your country ? Why don't you  prove how  restricting  our constitutional freedoms  and building a nanny state is  love of country !

1. Credence2 profile image85

I don't know how a society controlled by corporate cronies is any better?

Rightwingers are dupes with their never ending whine about 'too much regulation', giving the unconscionable  a license to exploit everything and everyone.

So you say, potato and I say potatoe, lets see what the electorate says in November, huh?

Whatever happens  , I wish the two party voters would unite   but then that's the brilliance of our founding fathers , an   Ideologically   divisive balancing act .  --  Wish the left and the right could unite enough to vote in ALL new  of both Senate and congress though .

Only  way to clean up America .

1. Credence2 profile image85

OK...

4. jonnycomelately profile image87
      jonnycomelatelyposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Is it not just a case of "Them blaming us and us blaming them?"   
      Putting a label on people, then building up reasons to group those people according to the biases in our mind.....this begins and continues that antagonism which can only end in war and bloodshed.
      "THEY" are not all bad nor all good. "WE" are not all good nor all bad.
      But standing astride a barb-wired fence that's electrified is potentially devastating for the future of your family.  So each side needs the courage to tear down that fence and have a series of fireside chats.....maybe over coffee and  biscuits, or whatever calms the nerves.
      You have said your country is in danger of losing its - err - b..ls, so that's a good reason for starting the process.  It calls for personal honesty, responsibility and a willingness to as least listen to the other's points of view.

Johnny , the barbed wire issue ;  IS the over utilization of an expanded central government  , that is the manifest destiny - nanny state desire of the left in America . Our entire constitution was built on the premise of less power to tyranny , or larger government .

The right and so  the  republicans ,  is for conserving the union of ratified states  as their own power. Without the danger of a distant , detached   ,central  power too powerful to  control or dismantle .
        That's my only point . Less is better .

Much like Australia  and England ?

working