jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (18 posts)

Trump VS Hillary: And The Winner Is

1. lesliebyars profile image77
    lesliebyarsposted 5 months ago

Who do you want to win the election and what is your main reasons?

1. PrettyPanther profile image85
      PrettyPantherposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Hillary. Generally, I support policies that are more in line with the Democratic party. Hillary was not my choice, but the alternative is a whiny, narcissistic buffoon with the temperament of a toddler.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image86
        Kathryn L Hillposted 5 months ago in reply to this

BUT HE IS NOT A GLOBALIST

Yeah, well, I don't have the odd, obsessive fear of "Globalists" that seems to permeate these forums. Besides, y'all are so certain of the hidden plots and secret agendas, how do you know he isn't the latest tool? I mean, he comes from the same wealthy, elitist pool as the rest of them. He just knows how to talk down for the angry masses.

1. Castlepaloma profile image23
            Castlepalomaposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Who can you trust?

I say dump them all.
            Start over with vulenteers.
            It's better than running from poverty.

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 5 months ago

Trump is for America. Hillary is not, and she needs to be convicted of war crimes and so much more and go to prison.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image86

Trump is not part of the Globalist agenda ... is he?

1. colorfulone profile image87
        colorfuloneposted 5 months ago in reply to this

No, Trump is not a Globalist. In his most recent speech he took the gloves off to take on Globalist Hillary the Chinese agent, (look up NAFTA under Bill Clinton, the trade deal with China that is ripping off America). 

Trump has not joined any secret society, or the shadow government, or secretive Bilderberg group,...

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image86

I don't even know why she was allowed to run for president! All that needs to be resolved first!

1. colorfulone profile image87
        colorfuloneposted 5 months ago in reply to this

People need to wake up and get informed like the rest of America and vote Trump.   The UK voted against the EU (Bilderberg world government).  People need to turn the TV off and listen to their gut, they have a sense that something is wrong. 

Trump will take care of Hillary, for prison.

3. Castlepaloma profile image23
    Castlepalomaposted 5 months ago

Oh boy!!! a pick between two evils on a loose/ loose situation.

Well, if a gun was pointed to my head and force to choose. Being in a me me society and wanting to live longer. I would  picked Hillary because it would ensure I would sell my 2 properties off before a world war 3 would start and stop my plane to my new home Peru.

Elistist probably will fix the election for Hillary. Who will get selected for the new anti Christ.?
    I wonder whats going on behind the wizard of Oz curtains.

4. ahorseback profile image45
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

Keep in mind that every Business oriented leader is part globalist ,   Hillary certainly is , politically ,  but Trump has to have both a grasp on  the globalist business mentality and   an yet a greater  understanding of how nationalism is  a better part of a healthy economy . Isn't a healthy economy a big part of ALL our wishes  ?    That alone   dictates America's greater  survivability  - want your kids to succeed ,  your business ?   

All too many voters  in these forums see only simple ideologically divided individual issues and vote accordingly ,   a healthy economy is far more complicated than  we understand. Reagan new that from well before he became president  and lead accordingly , diplomacy ,foreign politics ,foreign aid , our military strengths ,   domestic economic  policy ,  ...........But , what do we in America focus on ?   Hair color ,   Hollywood connections ,   celebrity-ism ,  sexual  attractions , a twelve thousand dollar Armani jacket .Americans  are so shallow  as to see  one phase of an image , I believe most Americans are too  na├»ve to even vote , maybe the voting age should be raised ,    a voter  education of some kind  ?

Yes, maintaining a healthy economy is incredibly complicated, which is why I would never trust the task to an intellectually lazy clown like Trump.

2. rhamson profile image76
      rhamsonposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Unfortunately the US became entangled in the globalist trend back in the 70's with Nixon,s deal with the Saudi's. He made the dollar become the basis for oil trade through out the world. Our financial future was cemented then. How do you extricate yourself from such a complex dilemma?

3. Credence2 profile image85
      Credence2posted 5 months ago in reply to this

So, you believe that most voters are too naive to vote? What qualifies you? Just because people choose to vote progressive does not qualify them as 'naive'. That arrogant, authoritarian slip is showing....

Thank goodness, you don't make the rules!!!

5. FitnezzJim profile image87
    FitnezzJimposted 5 months ago

I am hoping this year that whoever is behind door number three or door number four gets elected.  It is time for real change.

6. 61
    Temmukoposted 5 months ago

I am for Trump all the way if you are over 40 you know hillary's background is not good..plus she is a clone to Obama and that is scary..

7. Castlepaloma profile image23
    Castlepalomaposted 5 months ago

THE WINNER IS...,..,..................

Nobody

working