jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

LEAST Likely to be......PRESIDENT of the United States........

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 months ago

According to the most recent Washington Post, ABC & other polls,  67%-70% of Americans view Donald Trump as the least qualified candidate to be President of the United States.  In essence, the majority of Americans deem Mr. Trump to be unlikeable.  They maintain that Mr. Trump as unknowledgeable regarding the political process.  They also consider Mr. Trump temperamentally inadequate in regards presenting logical solutions to America's sociopolitical & socioeconomic problems.  Many contend that Mr. Trump is a dangerous xenophobe, totally out of sync w/postmodern American society.  They maintain that Mr. Trump's stand on immigration & terrorism are extreme.  Your thoughts?

1. IslandBites profile image86
      IslandBitesposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Let's hope they vote.

2. Credence2 profile image86
      Credence2posted 3 months ago in reply to this

Donald Trump. I have dealt with GOP presidents before, even when I did not like Reagan or Bush, I could never say that neither had the temperment for the office. This fellow is lacking in that. When the dust clears, we will see who remains standing.

2. RJ Schwartz profile image92
    RJ Schwartzposted 3 months ago

If Mr. Trump is such a poor candidate, then how did he beat out 17 other Republicans?
    If Mr. Trump has no chance of winning, then why isn't Hillary stomping him in polling?
    If Mr. Trump is so full of "hate" then why do people support him?
    If Populism is so "bad" then why is the world suddenly turning towards it?

What qualifications did President Obama bring into the office?  very minimal time as a Senator and no real business experience?

The established political process in America is broken - so why would we want someone who comes into the office to continue along the same pathway?

I think that everyone who is feeding off of the public trough is terrified of having someone who knows how to run a business in charge because they will be streamlined out of a job and forced into the private sector where results are expected.