jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Can Trump drop out of the presidential race for the right price?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 3 months ago

According to TYT on  youtube, they're saying that Trump may have made a slight "tongue and cheek" joke about possibly being open to bribery if the GOP investors wanted him to dropout.  Granted, there's no proof that Donald Trump is open to bribery to drop out of the presidential race.  However, Cenk suggests that perhaps Trump is so willing to take in this huge bribe that he'd be willing to bet that Trump will immediately drop out of the race upon receiving said bribe even if he's elected president of the United States. 

What are your thoughts on this?  Does this conspiracy theory hold water?  Or is Cenk and everyone else that's buying into this theory full of BS?  Please discuss. 

Here's the video that inspired this forum:

1. IslandBites profile image86
      IslandBitesposted 3 months ago in reply to this

He said that for 5 billions he'll think about it. lol

2. ahorseback profile image55
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

This sounds completely stupid .     How's that for  a reaction ,  Trump has mostly paid for his own campaign ,   did Obama do that ? has anyone ever done that ?  Yup, pretty mush B.S.

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
      Castlepalomaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Trump only spent 45 million on his campaign. For 250 million or something greater he would. That would be a great deal money to add to his 2,9 billion now. Gates has got 59 billion, just he could pay him off or banksters, they can make anything legal.
      About 4 bankruptcies shows he doesn't care who he hurts because he said they were all good business deals for him. About 250 million profit for a scumbag like Trump would sum up his price for his integrity. He already knows a dollar bubble will crash will come to America before or shortly after the election. Who in their right mind would want to handle this worst destuction in human history. Unless your Hillary who is already bought and paid for.

That is America today,  always selling out to the highest bidder with the odd acception like Ron Paul because he is honest to a fault and nice guys really do finish last in politics.

1. IslandBites profile image86
        IslandBitesposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Donald J. Trump
        To all of my twitter followers, please contribute whatever you can to the campaign. We must beat Crooked Hillary.

3. Live to Learn profile image81
    Live to Learnposted 3 months ago

I think it was a joke. It's like there was a headline on Bing about Trump saying he may not take the job if elected. I went into the article and it was BS. Something to grab our attention and plant the seed of doubt about the man. Shame on the media.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Trump don't get to where he is by joking.  Trump is INTENT on becoming the next President of the United States.  Of course, the article was pure hyperbolic conjecture.  It is SO SAD that there are people who are unable to discern fact from fiction.  The media loves to spin fiction & hyperbole to see who is gullible, naïve, & clueless......

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
        Castlepalomaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Never seen any man contradict himself this many times on mass media than gloss it over like Trump. If he dose actually do what he says, we are in deeper crap than we can imagine. I could say crap will hit the fan both ways with Hillary. I guess it will make no difference if I say don't vote at all and give your energy to locking up the bankers. That would make too much sense.