jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Something Just Isn't.......Right

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 11 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13093330.jpg
    Although FBI Director James Comey cleared Hillary Clinton of all e-mail charges, he admitted that if someone else committed the same offense, they would be indicted.  The investigation further revealed that Hillary didn't tell the truth about deleted e-mails.  However, Hillary is deemed spotless.....With Hillary's record, would you consider her to be trustworthy enough to be President of the United States.  There is something lurking beneath the surface.  Your thoughts?

1. Live to Learn profile image81
      Live to Learnposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Politics as usual

1. gmwilliams profile image82
        gmwilliamsposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Oh yes, politics as usual.   Slithering......slithering.........sssssssssssss..............
        http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/10493022.png

Let the fangs come out...............

2. Oztinato profile image83
    Oztinatoposted 11 months ago

Yeah emails are the "big deal" because the tea party mice haven't got anything on Clinton.
    Now let's see: latest news on Trump=rape of underage girl. How does that compare to sending an email? Can't see much about that in the way of investigations on that. Of course that won't matter to, or occupy the minds of,extreme right wing media.

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
      Castlepalomaposted 11 months ago in reply to this

I hope underage rape is worst than me sending this email. Or I should get my raping pants on.

1. colorfulone profile image88
        colorfuloneposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Some are blinded to the Middle East refugee Muslim rapes in the USA.

3. Castlepaloma profile image25
    Castlepalomaposted 11 months ago

I'm sure their is more men raping men in American prison's than any country in the Middle East of men raping women.

working