How Does Trump Plan to Win the Election When He Offends So Many?

1. Valeant profile image89
    Valeantposted 3 months ago

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Self promotion is frowned on in the forums - suggest you delete the link to your hub.

2. Credence2 profile image85
      Credence2posted 3 months ago in reply to this

So, that is the rub, isn't it?

One strategy is to focus the electorate on Clinton's weaknesses and vulnurabilities:this e-mail scandal has not helped.

Perhaps, they are hoping for realignment of the electorate in a major way. Much like that seen in 1932 and 1980, when a large swath of voters were more intent about voting out the incumbent. But, I don't think that we have this sort of backdrop in this year's election contest. I just hope that they don't allow Fox News as the keeper of the 'tea leaves' this time as it proved disasterous in 2012.

I guess that it comes down to who you dislike the most as both candidates are tainted in their own way. But, in the real world of changing demographics highlighting the growing prominence and ascendency of female and minority group voters, Trump is at a distinct disadvantage. The trends for this voting block are not new and have been creeping up on the GOP for a while. GOP: In the face of a slow march toward declining influence, Donald Trump is the cyanide that will make it all go faster.

Closed to reply