jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Debi Wasserman Schultz steps down as DNC Chairman

1. rhamson profile image77
    rhamsonposted 4 months ago

What Bernie Sanders stated months ago has now come to fruition. That the DNC and most importantly Schultz held back information and ran blocker for HRC in order for her to gain an advantage in the Democratic Party Primaries. Now that she has done her work she will step down after the convention and assured nomination of HRC. It has not been confirmed but it is rumored that Schultz has been offered or given a position in the HRC election campaign.

What a great statement about our dirty, scheming, lying, filthy system. Was HRC a part of this? Who knows? But what can we expect of Schultz's behavior in HRC's campaign as she seems to have been rewarded instead of shunned. We are pathetic.

1. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Crony capitalism needs to end in the USA!

rhamsonposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Just remember a social/democrat is the one that got the conversation started. The conversation is all I could hope out of his failed bid to win against the scumbags who run these so called parties. When you look at them both deep down they are controlled by the same interests in control.

1. colorfulone profile image89
          colorfuloneposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I agree.  I feel the same way if Trump doesn't win the election.  Sanders and Trump got conversation started about facts that were hiding in plain sight.  People are angry about the corruption in government.

2. ahorseback profile image50
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

You see , this is what baffles me ,  The DNC  assisted Hillary in all ways from corrupting  and using the delegates , DWS  has admittedly  barfed all over Bernie  and his bid for the office ,   NOW she dumps the DNC even as Bernie hecklers were  trouncing her at the microphone  ,   AND she  had the Gall  to say "........Oh don't worry , you'll be seeing me a lot now .........."

She has always worked for Hillary and  Hillary for her ,   But  do the sheep on the left  get it ?  Nope .

3. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 4 months ago

Thanks to the Wikileaks gaining the hacked emails from the DNC. 

Bernie supporters are angry as they should be. Bernie should have won the nomination.  I just hope their protests will be sufficient because this is thief, its the wholesale thief of Democracy. 

They are going to try to steal the election through electronic voter fraud (paperless).  But, Trump has lawyers and computer experts ready in anticipation, and he won't back down.

1. ahorseback profile image50
      ahorsebackposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I can't wait until the Clintons come out of this one   "......... completely broke and  in fact in  incredible debt ........"
      God she is such a  hypocrite !

4. Solaras profile image91
    Solarasposted 4 months ago

It's a fact. HRC expresses the highest form of contempt for the voters, democracy and any sense of fair play.  Debbie Wasserman-Schultz will now be her Honorary Chair of the HRC for President campaign over 50 states. I hope there is a riot tonight at the convention. This is outrageous.

http://fortune.com/2016/07/24/wasserman … -campaign/

rhamsonposted 4 months ago in reply to this

+1000000000

5. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 4 months ago

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13124857.jpg

Time for a meme!  Schultz, called Hispanics "taco bowl voters" in DNC emails. Very unprofessional!

1. PrettyPanther profile image88
      PrettyPantherposted 4 months ago in reply to this

That was a satirical reference to Trump's failed Twitter pandering.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr … 7418247168

6. ahorseback profile image50
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

Hey she's a Hillary employee and has been for years , Why do you expect her hypocrisy to be different

working