jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (24 posts)

Did Donald Trump Commit an Act of Treason?

1. Sychophantastic profile image82
    Sychophantasticposted 4 months ago

Donald Trump suggested that Russia should hack into Hillary Clinton's servers to obtain deleted emails. Is a presidential candidate suggesting that a foreign power commit an act of espionage in the United States an act of treason?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 months ago in reply to this

"Donald Trump suggested that Russia should hack into Hillary Clinton's servers to obtain deleted emails."

Proof, please?  Or is the statement just more mud slinging without a hint of truth?

Sychophantasticposted 4 months ago in reply to this

And here's the front page of the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/

Or is none of this proof? Do I need to cite Brietbart or the Drudge Report for it to be true?

I will say this, there's not a hint of it on Fox News.

2. Sychophantastic profile image82

And here are Trump's exact words:

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

1. Live to Learn profile image81
            Live to Learnposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I've got to tell you the left is looking as desperate as the right at the moment.

Can we all say 'grasping at straws' in unison?

1. wilderness profile image96

I'm going to buy all the left over straw this harvest season - should really clean up this year!

2. wilderness profile image96

Apologies: I didn't read close enough and just assumed (never a good thing to do) that the topic was the emails from the DNC.  Sorry.

1. promisem profile image94
              promisemposted 4 months ago in reply to this

An honorable response.

3. IslandBites profile image84
            IslandBitesposted 4 months ago in reply to this

In fact, his exacts words were

""Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens"

Now he changed his words, like he always does.

"If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!"

Funny, you guys are still grasping at straws. I would think, if he was playing footsies with Putin he wouldn't have to make such a public statement. Couldn't he simply phone, or email, such a good buddy?

1. PrettyPanther profile image87
                PrettyPantherposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Haven't you figured out that Trump is an idiot? He doesn't have a clue that publicly asking a foreign country to hack the emails of a U.S. citizen is wrong. He is so egotistical he thinks he can say whatever he wants and get away with it, even as a presidential candidate.

The man is not fit for public service.

I'm sorry. You posted this 42 hours ago and I just stopped laughing. Have you, once, stopped to look at the other candidate's record? Even if all of what you said is true, if that caused him not to be fit to run then we would have no one running. Hillary fits your entire last sentence of the first paragraph. And all of the second

Edit. Although I will say Drumpf speaks publicly for all to easily hear. Hillary? Well, she's more sneaky than that.

1. PrettyPanther profile image87

You're entitled to your opinion.

2. promisem profile image94
                    promisemposted 4 months ago in reply to this

She was elected to the Senate, re-elected for a second term, named as Secretary of State and increased worldwide opinion of the U.S. from a record low after a disastrous Bush presidency.

Can you help me understand why she is not fit for public service?

1. ahorseback profile image44
                      ahorsebackposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Name one legislative accomplishment !  .........No ....a real one !

2. ahorseback profile image44
                  ahorsebackposted 4 months ago in reply to this

You see this is your problem  '....ask a foreign country to hack into the E-,mails ...."    As you stated .

Isn't the same as  sarcastically saying ......" if they have them  I wish they'd turn them over to us ....."

But right now Queen  Hillary is grasping a  straws because she's slipping in the polls !  So that allows YOU to change the wording of trumps statement ?     Pretty Panther - stop  foruming like a  Hillary loser .

I actually believe Trump when he says he was being sarcastic. It's just that it's still unprecedented and stupid.

2. PrettyPanther profile image87

Yes, horse, we know.  Hillary bad.

2. IslandBites profile image84
                IslandBitesposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Where do I said he's "playing footsies with Putin"? He is just an idiot.

We can agree on that.

2. Alternative Prime profile image88
      Alternative Primeposted 4 months ago

SORRY "Trumpeteers", but it's VERY Serious & an In-Depth, Comprehensive CIA INVESTIGATION is Mandatory ~

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/t … son-226303

3. Joe Bridge profile image60
      Joe Bridgeposted 4 months ago

Hope so

1. Alternative Prime profile image88
        Alternative Primeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

"Drumpf" Trump is one of, if not the MOST Un-Patriotic Swindlers this GREAT Country has ever had the unfortunate pleasure of TOLERATING ~ You would think by NOW, all Americans would be FED Up with his Sickening Personality & Demeanor, Awkward Odd Mannerisms, Pumkin Orange FACE, BAD Hair PLUGz, and Assaults on OUR Country ~ But unfortunately for the WORLD, he still has a SHRINKING Group of somewhat Loyal Groupies ~

De-FRAUDING Americans, Designing "PLAYBOOKs" to TARGET OUR Elderly & Un-Educated Folks, Disrespecting & MOCKING OUR Military POW's, his HATRED of Women, Mocking Our DISABLED Folks etc etc ~ Just Disgusting Unconscionable BEHAVIOR ~ He's Lucky he resides in the United States, because there are many other Countries that would have LOCKED him Up or Worse for a FRACTION of what he's been able to get away with here, but that "Streak of LUCK" depending upon the outcome of all his Litigation, just might be coming to an ABRUPT End ~

And NOW, according to many EXPERTs, he EXHIBITs "Criminal INTENT" by Asking, Suggesting, Encouraging & INVITING Agents from a Communist Nation to Infiltrate & STEAL United States Property ~ NICE ~ And HOW Dumb are you to ACCEPT this Behavior which many EXPERTs call "TREASON" or "Borderline TREASON"?

Just HOW "DUMB" does an individual have to be to actually even think about voting for this Mentally Disturbed individual, a corrupt little weasel who could conceivably wind Up in PRISON soon with all his PENDING Law Suits? sad Pretty Dang DUMB & Maybe that's WHY the ONLY Category he has a slight lead in is with OUR "Un-Educated" ~ sad

working