jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (28 posts)

Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke running for Senate

1. PrettyPanther profile image86
    PrettyPantherposted 4 months ago

Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke announced his US Senate campaign Friday in Louisiana, promising to defend the rights of European Americans.

"I was the first major candidate in modern times to promote the term and policy of "America First." We can not have free trade without fair trade we must protect American jobs and businesses," said Duke, who also said he is "overjoyed" by Trump's campaign.

Duke, who previously praised Trump's candidacy, said he's "overjoyed" by Trump's campaign.
    "The New York Times admitted that my platform became the GOP mainstream and propelled Republican control of Congress," he said. "I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I've championed for years. My slogan remains 'America First.'"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/ … nate-race/

1. Live to Learn profile image81
      Live to Learnposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I saw that.

As much as some may be unable to separate the issues, to some working to rebuild our work environments, create jobs and better the chances of the average person to find a job takes precedent.

Some are one issue voters. I've held disdain for this over the years but if that one issue helps the majority of Americans it is a worthy issue.

That being said, David Duke is an a##. I think we can move forward without someone with that past on board.

1. Castlepaloma profile image24
        Castlepalomaposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Maybe Kkk for the White House Congress. David Duke is not so ,bad. At least he recognize Zionist.

Disagree, but I'm not prejudiced against Jewish people so I can't really relate.

I had a girlfriend that Jewish women for 3 years. Jewish that I know are very ethical people. Zionist are fake Jews , they are the real ones who own America and Israel.

LOL.

Duke said he is no longer a white supremacist and disagreed much of what KKK dose today.

People do Change, and Germany had remorse from what they did. The Zionist over exaggerated tbe Jewish Holocaust. The Zionist aim to take the Hitler dream beyond.

I suppose, as a European, it may ease your conscience to think that millions weren't exterminated while your country did absolutely nothing to attempt to save the innocent.

2. gmwilliams profile image86
                  gmwilliamsposted 4 months ago in reply to this

David Duke is a Caucasian Supremacist.  He states this all the time on his youtube channel.   He is more of a covert racist while before he was an overt racist.   He may use more politically correct language but his racism against non-Caucasians are quite evident.  He is also an anti-Semite who overtly hates Jews & acknowledges that.

When ever people discuss Jews. There is a huge hogposh of confustion. I have friends that are Muslims and Jews.

Mainly the Jews and Muslim both protest the Zionist nationwide. If you call David Duke dangerous what do you call Zionist Rockefeller oil and Zionist Rothschild debtor banking system. That is what American complaint most about, yet have no idea who our real slave masters are.

Duke repeatedly says he is not into white Suprematism. I don't totally believe him because he wants to separate race into their traditional heritages groups and call himself a human activists. America was fought 81 major wars against Brown countries because brown represents the earth and the spirit. It  will never work in the long term because when you mix all race colors together you get brown that is our unstoppable future. White skin on earth will be reduce from 14℅  to 9℅ by 2040 worldwide.

I do agree Duke that Zionist supremacists are the real core problem in the world, when you eat the Apple to the core.

2. gmwilliams profile image86

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!!!!

1. ahorseback profile image47
          ahorsebackposted 4 months ago in reply to this

David Duke , Al Sharpton ,  many of these people who divide by racial  dialog    should be in jail !
          and BUT for the first amendment  they would be .

2. Don W profile image82
      Don Wposted 4 months ago in reply to this

The first "America First" movement was formed over 70 years ago to stop the US entering WWII (1). The movement claimed the war would be bad for the US and bad for "the white races". The leader of the movement, Charles Lindbergh (yes that Charles Lindbergh) said European countries should ". . . band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood".

In a speech in Des Moines Lindbergh attacked groups that he referred to as "war agitators" including "the Jewish race". Even though anti-semitism was much more prevalent then, the recent GOP presidential candidate of the time said it was "the most un-American talk made in my time by any person of national reputation."(2)

Fast forward to now:

"My slogan remains 'America First.'"(3)
      (Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard, David Duke, 2016)

"America first, will be the overriding theme of my Administration"(4)
      (Republican Party Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump, 2016)

(1) http://www.vox.com/2016/7/20/12198760/a … convention
      (2) https://newspapers.ushmm.org/events/cha … can-speech
      (3) http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/polit … nate-race/
      (4) http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-trump-fir … 1461800085

2. PrettyPanther profile image86

I just thought it was interesting that David Duke feels that America embracing Trump's ideas bodes well for him, David Duke.

1. gmwilliams profile image86

PP, David Duke is a bona fide racist.  A snake is a snake......a snake.   David Duke has sugarcoated his racism under the banner of "human rights for all".   He even espoused equal human rights for Blacks & other non-Caucasian, purporting that he "never hated" them.  Such bullhockey.  David Duke is more "refined" in his racist stance towards non-Caucasians.   However, he is more virulent than ever in his anti-Semitism.   In his speeches(he has a youtube channel), he blames the Jews for everything.  He insists that Jews owns Hollywood, businesses, etc.   He even blames Jews for multiculturalism which he contends is "destroying" America & Europe.  David Duke is also behind many White Supremacist movements.   He is a very dangerous man.

1. Alternative Prime profile image84
        Alternative Primeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

And Racist Trump is EVEN Worse ~

David DUKE ENDORSED Racist Trump, the KKK and or Derivatives thereof are making ROBO-Calls for Racist Trump, and as previously mentioned, Duke himself is "Modeling" his Campaign based upon Donald's PERVERSE Anti-American Values ~

They are eseentially one on the SAME ~ Perhaps that's one of an infinite number of reasons WHY 90% of African Americans REJECT Trump, 85% of Hispanics REJECT Trump etc ~ And those numbers appear to be SINKING as we SPEAK ~ No Surprise ~

PrettyPantherposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Does it bother you that Duke is emboldened by the rise of Trump in America?

1. gmwilliams profile image86

David Duke BOTHERS me period.  This "man" is a rabid racist to the multillionth degree.   He even has a youtube channel which is beyond revolting.

2. Alternative Prime profile image84
          Alternative Primeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Trump ROSE by getting barely enough VOTEs in the Republican Primary yet still approximately 60 to 65% of Republicans VOTED Against him & Approximately 80% of the ENTIRE Republican Electorate DID NOT VOTE for Him ~

But now, with his Numbers SINKING & T.V. Ratings Sinking as well, he along with Congressional Republicans will be Decisively DEFEATED in NOVEMBER but Democrats cannot become Complacent just because Trump's the BIGGEST Loser EVER to Run ~ They Need to TURN OUT the VOTE ~

P.S. ~ In the Beginning, "Delusional Donald" did get some "Ratings" but not because people were trying to decide wether or not to VOTE for him, but they were watching to see how BIG of a JACKASS he'd make out of himself, or what Inflamatory RACIST Comment would Dribble OUT of his Purpleish Big MOUTH ~ He actually LOSES Votes every time he shows his "Orangie Face" on T.V. or the Internet ~

Oh, and BTW ~ According to REPORTs, Donald T Junior, who absolutely has ENORMOUS Legal Problems himself, recently said he SUPPORTs the "Confederate FLAG Insignia" on the Mississippi FLAG ~

Nothing RACIST about that right? sad

3. PrettyPanther profile image86

What I'm trying to ascertain is if people are comfortable with racists like David Duke feeling emboldened by the rise of Trump to a leadership position. Leaders can and do influence the tone of our culture and society in a wide variety of ways.. Duke has explicitly stated that Trump's popularity leads him to believe the time is right for him to re-enter politics. He feels emboldened by Trump.

Is that indicative of how Trump is influencing people, particularly in the area of race?

As you can see Americas greatest attacks and invading has been a on brown skin countries
      Like Muslim and Latino countries. People from south America and Middle east most heavily protest America, they purposely make them pay extra money as a national duty.

Who dose Trump hit on most Muslim and Latino countries. Who dose Trump give his greatest praise speech to - IPAC, the Zionist. Because without their approval no politicians gose anywhere because they own everything.

It's the main reason I am moving to Bolivia because the vast majority of Americans have no clue where the main source of their problems lay.  With China wanting to collect their debt from America. To BRICS sick and tire of of Americans invading smaller countries . They are tire of Zionist Centro bankers and will certainly dump the US dollars meanwail US military nukes are on their boarders.

Carry on Hubbers with your majoring in minor things.

For one who claims to be above the fray, you spend an awful lot of time on the forums.

I sincerely hope you enjoy your life in Bolivia. I hope to visit there some day.

I think this is my last Paul Revere ride before closing it up. Got a lot of work in front of me with much better confidence in the direction of my dream. All I have experience in North America  is watching them taking it away.

Your invited to my home if you make it there.

Thank you, that's very kind of you.

2. GA Anderson profile image86
      GA Andersonposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I don't think I can agree with your last sentence, but I can see the possibility that Trump's success so far might be emboldening for some folks.

Now you have me wondering if that same thought might apply to another 'break-the-mold' politician ...

GA

Politicians keep evolved into getting worst.

Maybe you need to be more direct, because I am not sure I know what you mean by your comment about another "break-the-mold" politician....?

Also, my last sentence was a question, so I'm not sure how you can or can't agree with it....?

Sorry, I just woke up and maybe my brain is not working yet.

1. GA Anderson profile image86
          GA Andersonposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Well, it is at least half working. Essentially I was agreeing with you. Included in that agreement was a caveat that I wouldn't go quite as far as the implication of your "question."

You did get the jab part right though, so your spidy-sense is working.

GA

working