jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (17 posts)

Obama pays 400,000,000 mllion cash to Iran in January hostage deal !

1. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

This, one more totally  impeachable offense , for the release of American hostages  to Iran - the most  terrorist  and thus  I.S.I.L supporting nation in the world ?   
    Whatever happened to , "We do not negotiate with terrorists ?

President Obama   ,  Anything for Islam Huh ?

How will liberals  defend this pay off ,$ 400,000,000 on pallets done in the middle of the night  on the tarmac of the Tehran airport ?

1. Live to Learn profile image81
      Live to Learnposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Sounds horrible. Could you provide a source for your information?

ahorsebackposted 4 months ago in reply to this

You can be your own secretary today , its all over the news .

1. Live to Learn profile image81
          Live to Learnposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Not the way you put it. But, that's usually the way it goes, eh?

I've said it before but it warrants saying again. An ounce of truth wrapped around 15 ounces of lies is more a lie than truth.

2. promisem profile image95
      promisemposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Ahorseback, the New York Times, that liberal rag you hate so much, reported the deal back in January. The Wall Street Journal, which is owned by the same person and company that own Fox News, simply reported it again this week.

It was part of a negotiation to release Iran's own money that was frozen in U.S. banks back when they took hostages in the Carter administration.

For anyone who prefers facts over political propaganda, please see the article below.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/08 … .html?_r=0

1. Credence2 profile image85
        Credence2posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Gee, Promisem, every high school civics student knows that by now. What is it about the right winger and his or her constant regurgitation of lies? Do they really believe that everbody else is as dumb and I'll-informed as they are?

2. ahorseback profile image47

"Political propaganda " is Obama's  art alone .  He has in fact mastered the art  ,  do this , say that ,  give that  , take away this .    Tonight as I listen to his press conference  , I listen as he tries to explain that definition of terrorism to Americans ; like we actually lack that reality ,   and how he still wants to....................." increase the pressure on terrorism "..........How sad that he's had eight years and a term or two in senate to accomplish that  . He has\n't done much in the way of accomplishing that but  ,  And yet tells us that we still have to balance the  legal systems bias against ."....men of color ....." in the justice system ........He's  incapable of dealing with the reality of any system that isn't HIS to classify  within  his own bias . Terrorism ,  crime ,  foreign  policy or domestic policy .

I just heard a media pundit say that Obama used his "silly American's  " tone in addressing Americans tonight  !
        How true !

3. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Julian Assange, says  Hillary Clinton's leaked emails prove that she armed jihadists in Syria including ISIS, and Iran is a supporter of terrorists.   

The Obama Administration gives millions to Muslims who chant "Death to America and Israel"?   Obama admitted that the money could be used to support terrorists.  I believe that Imama Obama is unfit to be president and Crooked Hillary certainly is unfit.

1. PhoenixV profile image80
        PhoenixVposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I think obama gave them 1.7 billion instead of 400 million. To a country that takes hostages.  Maybe obama is planning on retiring there.

1. colorfulone profile image88

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13133603.jpg

smile

2. ahorseback profile image47

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4. colorfulone profile image88

Its money laundering.

5. emge profile image85
      emgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Obama may have done it or not but the bigger question that all who talk of Imam Obama is how did he in the first place become a president and mind you, he was ELECTED. What does this show? either the voters are plain lunatic or whatever is stated against Obama is not true. You will have to address this issue.

ahorsebackposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I am not only completely  losing faith in the political system  , it being so  crooked , but in the voters ability to engage in a mature and an intellectual sense of vetting .

To the American voter  ,The election process is not freakin' facebook .

2. IslandBites profile image85
    IslandBitesposted 4 months ago

Trump backs off false Iran video claim lol

Wednesday
    "It was interesting because a tape was made. Right? You saw that? With the airplane coming in -- nice plane -- and the airplane coming in, and the money coming off, I guess. Right? That was given to us, has to be, by the Iranians," Trump said in Portland, Maine.
    "And you know why the tape was given to us? Because they want to embarrass our country. They want to embarrass our country. And they want to embarrass our president because we have a president who's incompetent. They want to embarrass our president," Trump said. "I mean, who would ever think they would be taking all of this money off the plane and then providing us with a tape? It's only for one reason. And it's very, very sad."

Today
    "The plane I saw on television was the hostage plane in Geneva, Switzerland, not the plane carrying $400 million in cash going to Iran!"

1. PrettyPanther profile image85
      PrettyPantherposted 4 months ago in reply to this

LOL, he's not used to this fact checking thing.  Damn!

1. Credence2 profile image85
        Credence2posted 4 months ago in reply to this

And it is said that he is to be provided daily national security briefings, now that's scary..

working