jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (18 posts)

Orlando Killers Dad in bed with Hillary campaign !

1. ahorseback profile image45
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

In the front row of Hillary's campaign  performance is the father of the Killer in Orlando , attending her  stage performance !
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13141914.jpg
    More blood on Hillary's hands.

How will the gay community react to that ?
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13141916.jpg

2. Live to Learn profile image82
    Live to Learnposted 4 months ago

I heard he disowned his son for his actions. No one expects children to pay for the sins of their parents. Are you suggesting a parent should be held accountable for the actions of their grown children? Or that Hillary is responsible for those sins because the parent was seen at the same location she was?

1. ahorseback profile image45
      ahorsebackposted 4 months ago in reply to this

if it matters on the Trump side , as all things do according to media bias ,then  it should on the left !

1. Live to Learn profile image82
        Live to Learnposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Fair point.

2. ahorseback profile image45

And yes , Mateen's  father  cannot  disown the bias ,the hate , the  ethnic  and religious  divide that they brainwash into their son  .    It is the case in the  Islamic  hatred ingrained in  this killer  and apparently  of the father too .   It matters how we raise our children , That is a huge part of all cultural problems in America today , if you don't agree with that , you are part of the problem .

If Dillon Roof's  father showed up at Trumps campaign rally , the left would have TRUMP drawn and quartered !

1. always exploring profile image84
          always exploringposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Ed, your comment and picture of Hillary is exactly the reason there's so much hate during this highly contested political season. I've read all your rhetoric concerning the democratic party and it's laughable. Your bias is so vividly clear. Trump would lead us into a cultural war for sure. If he had his way there would be only white republicans in America. Let's face it, the GOP is in deep disarray and to my way of thinking, will never rise again. Of course my vote will go to Hillary. She and Bill will once again make America great. I will not return to read your response. I know you will spew more hate......

I would hope you would hold the hateful rhetoric from the Hillary supporters to the same standard and not participate in that either.

1. PrettyPanther profile image87
              PrettyPantherposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Out of curiosity, how many photo shopped pictures of Donald Trump have been posted by on these forums?  We've had Hillary looking at boobs, shaking hands with Bin Laden, and now with bloody hands, just to mention a few. We've also had a turbaned Barack Obama and Michelle Obama grabbing her crotch. Can you point to similar fabrications from Hillary supporters?  I somehow missed them, I guess.

I was commenting on her statement about his comment . If you can sit with a straight face and claim that both extreme sides aren't being ridiculous with their asinine claims then I'll have to rethink my opinion of your impartiality.

1. PrettyPanther profile image87
                  PrettyPantherposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Um, you don't have to be so insulting.  I was sincerely asking if you have seen comparable posts, notably with photoshopped images of Donald, because that was the nature of the post that was taken to task.  I agree there are some asinine arguments on both sides, but I don't agree they are on the same level or frequency.  There is such a thing as false equivalency.

Didn't mean to come off as insulting. I'm simply tired of silly posts about both candidates and it appears that the one side (whichever someone happens to be on) refuses to view the ridiculous nature of that side, while bemoaning the foolishness of the other. They are both overboard.

But, as to the photo. I've seen more insulting posters about republicans than I've seen about democrats thrown onto the forums so I'd say both silly sides are about even.

2. ahorseback profile image45

I hope you do return Ruby , The double standard of media expectations , media bias , media hatred and media  focus from Hillary  to Trump is atrociously  two  faced , hypocritical and divisive ALL  BY ITSELF  !!!     While totally propping Hillary up  in her failed history , her totally failed diplomacy and her  treasonous behavior  while in office -- The media  totally  hates Trump ,

Perhaps you  and the other liberals illusionists  could see that - If you just looked through something besides rose colored Clinton glasses , Ruby  , I love you but , you are  being more than blind to the  obvious behavior of the  entire Clinton  mafia !

3. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 4 months ago

HILLARY DISAVOWS ORLANDO SHOOTER’S FATHER FOLLOWING INFOWARS ARTICLE
    Viral article called for candidate to denounce anti-gay, Taliban supporter

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-disavow … s-article/

Seddique Mateen, certainly isn't the top story, so that's all I got on this.

working