jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

CHART: CLINTON FOUNDATION DONATIONS LINKED TO STATE DEPT. FAVORS

1. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 3 months ago

Investigative journalist, Wayne Madsen, broke this article on Aug. 18th. 

"The recent release of additional private emails from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email servers based at her New York home provide a clearer picture of the “pay-to-play” connections between Clinton’s State Department, her and her husband’s and daughter’s Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative, and the private investment consulting and investment firm of Teneo Holdings, Inc. in Manhattan."

See Chart:  http://www.infowars.com/chart-clinton-f … pt-favors/

The Clinton Foundation said on Thursday, amid growing controversy, it will not accept foreign or corporate donations if Hillary Clinton is elected president in November, and will cease to exist regardless of the election outcome.

Where have we heard that promise before?   

The foundation accepted donations upwards of $100,000,000 in "pay to play" while Hillary was Secretary of State, as evidenced in Hillary's own emails. 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13156656.jpg

2. Live to Learn profile image81
    Live to Learnposted 3 months ago

The Clintons are, have always been and will always be money grubbers with no moral fiber. They are dirty. But, they play the game well and a democrat will always overlook anything a Clinton does and will always support them. Weird and mind boggling but an unfortunate fact.

colorfuloneposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I have no faith in the Clinton Crime Family, but I still have faith in my fellow man that they will wake up. And, I believe a lot of Democrats have woke up, even many in high government positions...thus, we have more whistle-blowers and leaks now then during any other administration. 
      Keep the faith! 

My brother and his wife, whom I love very much, they are the best of the best as far as people go.  Except for one thin line, they are Democrats and support Hillary Clinton for president.  I try to talk about the policies and issues with my brother, and I end up getting personally attacked...(much like what happens in the forums).  I just don't take it personal, its a mental defense mechanism he uses because he cannot debt me on the issues.

Well, I'm chatty!

3. ahorseback profile image45
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

For two and a half million dollars   from Russian banks  to The Clinton Foundation  , It has been determined that fully ONE  FIFTH of the worlds  and the UNITED STATES  uranium  reserves  , including those  in the mine soils of our own country  !  US SOIL -  and   Hillary Clinton , leading 4 other federal agencies  to sign off on the deal to allow the Russians leaders to  have our uranium !

All of this under the eye's of the Obama  administration .

Hillary Clinton belongs in striped suits !  So does our illustrious President !

Uranium One is a uranium mining company owned by the Russian government.  Hillary allegedly did the dirty deed as Secretary of State. 

While I agree, that Hillary and Obama both belong in prison, that will never happen because of Obama's Executive Order 13603 that puts the government above the law, unless he deems otherwise.  In a Democracy that is not suppose to happen.  That is one executive order I hope Trump has a chance to repeal.

1. ahorseback profile image45
        ahorsebackposted 3 months ago in reply to this

And yet from the GOP and  The DNC  , from  Congress , Senate ..................?

Total silence .

I dare not try say what is on the tip of my tongue. 

God bless the honest alternative media in Jesus Name!

Added:  They are putting their lives on the line for us!

working