jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Prediction ---Hillary will be pardoned by Obama leaving office .

1. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

Watch , although she should already be at Leavenworth , Obama will pardon her for any hint of infractions of  her illegal activity,   after all  ,  he has his own ' Obama Foundation 'to  begin  , my advice   ,  Obama should actually put Hillary on the payroll of his foundation now  to guarantee  it's economic success !

I'm sure the success of her" Pay for Play  " will work wonders for him .
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13162253.png

1. jackclee lm profile image79
      jackclee lmposted 3 months ago in reply to this

President Obama cannot pardon someone unless he/she has been charged and convicted of a crime. My prediction is he will release all remaining prisoners held in Gitmo and shut it down before Jan. 2017.
      Another promise fulfilled.

ahorsebackposted 3 months ago in reply to this

No you're probably right , BUT he can destroy evidence  linking her , alter records  and   liquidate truth  as is his habit from their  very beginning .

As to his  gutless Gitmo closing .......we should have dealt with the terrorists  in the desert  and given Guantanamo back  to the Cubans !

1. jackclee lm profile image79
          jackclee lmposted 3 months ago in reply to this

My preference would be to give them all a speedy trial with due process. If they are gulity, execute them, if they are innocent, send them back to their home country. Gitmo is a needed detention center but should not be used as a holding pen with no timeframe for justice. That is where both Bush and Obama failed.

What many ,many fail to  see is that this new  "war on terror "  is a forever thing , never again will terrorism  go away  , be diminished  , or defeated .   And ,  Americans in general cannot stomach  the close proximity  , trials ,  incarceration or  media frenzy  of having them 'next door ' .

Not until the next big or even bigger  9 /  II   terrorist act !  And then , what will happen is that popular opinion will take on a new face --- minus the plague of political correctness !  It will then be " kill them all ",    it  isn't even a matter of if  but when ?

2. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 3 months ago in reply to this

He proverbially did this when he endorsed her to be the next Democratic President.....c'mon now......

Hello  Grace , Well exactly - they are both of a treasonous ideology !

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 months ago

She hasn't been found guilty of anything that a pardon would be needed for. You do in fact needed to be convicted of a crime with a serious (i.e. custodial) sentence for a pardon to even be relevant.

Yet she is yours  any many others  hero of the day ,   the facts are there  , the records  , the E-mails  ,  the history ,  the audio and the video .       Just what does it take to convince liberals  that the very trust deficit that  you and your own people feel   ?

For  liberal  wool covered eyes  It would take A gun in her hand .

working