jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (16 posts)

Superman Trump went to Mexico - Where was Hillary?

1. Jackie Lynnley profile image76
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 months ago

He stood for a good thing there! Surely we all know the endless drip has to end and the drugs and crime flow into our land and the many Americans that want to see an end to this will get out there and vote for Trump whether he was their first choice or not because what other choice is there? The Mexican President met with Trump and treated him as a leader, where was Hillary? Still raising money or covering up all those secrets still?
    https://youtu.be/r5jI0q9nbLM

Hillary is for getting in even more immigrants and thousands and have you seen the number that are the Christian persecuted? 52! Compared to thousands of Syrians. What is that all about? But then what is this all about? Are we harboring more than we have any idea about?
    https://youtu.be/pFq68Vf2J5E

Will someone step into help before it is too late? Can Trump be our superman or is it too late?

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13174017_f248.jpg

1. GA Anderson profile image85
      GA Andersonposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Jackie, I would probably agree with most of your Hillary thoughts, but your Trump enthusiasm is beyond my risk boundaries. Have you taken a look at Gary Johnson? Or do you you really believe Trump is your Superman?

I get a sense of your conservative values, but if there were another viable conservative candidate would you still be a Trump supporter?

GA

Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I would be a fool to vote for a man that has no chance at beating Hillary wouldn't I? I mean I know Hillary and Obama have all irons in the fire to steal this election by any means possible so it is crucial all those who care for this country go for someone who has a chance at beating out all the illegal attempts as best we can!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWf0Ssnvluw

1. GA Anderson profile image85
          GA Andersonposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hello Jackie,

I know I am in a minority with this perspective, but no, I do not think you, (or anyone), would be a fool for voting for someone that could not win. My belief is that all those that vote for a lessor evil are compromising their values.

I cannot vote for Trump. I cannot vote for Hillary. I will not devalue my vote, or my principles, to vote for the least worse candidate. If a bad candidate must be elected, then it will be done without my complicity.

The fact that you, (and many many others), think that Trump is your Superman, just because you think he is the only rival to Hilary, your arch villain,  is more telling than I think you would admit.

If you looked at Gary Johnson, I think you would find that he represents much more of the conservative philosophies that seem dear to you. But, as a third-party candidate he is not a credible choice. So to defeat Hillary you are a Trump supporter. Is that about right?

If Johnson was a viable choice, would you consider supporting him?

If Johnson was a viable choice would you still see Trump as your Superman, given the historical proof of his hypocrisy? What if Trump was the third-party candidate instead of Johnson, would you still support him?

GA

GA - I have not looked at Johnson because I do not have time to waste. If he had a chance then I would look at him but to me any vote against Trump is a vote for Hillary. Final decision.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
              Kathryn L Hillposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I concur.

2. Live to Learn profile image81
              Live to Learnposted 3 months ago in reply to this

You don't have time to waste? Is it a waste of time finding the right person for the top job in our government?

Wow Live to Learn; you answered your own question.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image85

This will be our last chance. If Hillary gets in, we will lose it.
      A mon avis.

You have got that right Kathryn!

2. Alternative Prime profile image85
    Alternative Primeposted 3 months ago

A LOSER President of Mexico with a 77% Disapproval Rating from his OWN People met with a LOSER U.S. Presidential Candidate who has a Disapproval Rating of 98% Pertaining to ALL Mexican Citizens Living in MEXICO ~ lol ~ What does that tell U ?? ~ sad

BOTH EXTREMELY Un-popular Characters are in a "STATE of Desperation" & the ONLY NEW Information to be EXTRACTED from this little "Meeting of the INCOMPETENT Minds" is the FACT that another Mexican LEADER Re-Affirmed the FACT that Mexico & her PEOPLE will NEVER PAY for "Delusional Donald's" Fictitious Useless WALL of CONCRETE & Morter ~ sad ~ Trump is a Charlatan CON-Man who just Continues On with his PATHOLOGICAL LIEs & Unfortunately, there are a few AMERICANs who are Gullible enough to get SUCKED Into his SWINDLE ~ sad

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85

I am not reading what you wrote. I am saying without Trump this country will be swallowed whole by OUTER forces AND die of INNER ulcers created by the ACIDS of the insidious bowels being created by currently PUTRID policies. ~neutral sad yikes mad~

Yes I sort of agree with that analogy.

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image76

How many gullible ones will be voting for a criminal, psychological liar, AP?

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13174274_f248.jpg

3. ahorseback profile image52
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

Hillary won't go to Mexico - there is no Blackberry  service stores down there  The president don't do E-mail  and she's tired of carrying that private server  everywhere she goes !
    Maybe she's just too tired .

We can only hope!

working