jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Tump ,"Immigration Control Is National Security "

1. ahorseback profile image50
    ahorsebackposted 2 months ago

Especially given the last forty eight hours ;

That statement by Trump seems  to be the most potentially, powerful truth spoken in this election ., While the Secretary of State  apparently fails to see the importance in that one  truth .   How is it possible  that given  Hillary's job  for the last eight years  , SHE doesn't understand that one simple truth ?
    The white house  says " This is a war of words "
    Don't democratic voters think national security is paramount ?

2. Live to Learn profile image80
    Live to Learnposted 2 months ago

A war of words? I don't think those bombs that detonated were loaded with words.

I'm afraid that as long as some pretend there isn't a problem the problem will fester. I'm curious how many attacks we'll go through before that gets through their thick heads.

I am fearful that Trump may envision a heavy handed course but the course we are currently on is proving less than effective. We need to simply be honest about what is going on so we can find a fair and equitable way to deal with it in a manner that doesn't punish law abiding citizens when implemented.

3. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 2 months ago

The politically correct agenda of the Obama Administration has to come to an end.  Obama's false narratives (and those of the Bush's and Clinton's) have advanced very dangerous policies, and allowed Islamic terrorist attacks on American soil.

Obama has repeatedly spoken about “selling” a narrative and a ‘story-line’ to the American public in order to make policies work.  But, its a false narrative and a false story-line.  Those dangerous imagination policies have failed.     

“It’s not enough just to build the better mousetrap. People don’t automatically come beating to your door. We’ve got to sell it.” Obama said during a 2014 interview.

People need to wake up to the fact that Americans are being attacked at home by some very sick minded people who belong to an evil cult. 

Islam has been the most violently aggressive religion for the past 1,400 years.   Please, study history...and don't listen to the smooth talking Imama Obama, who puts Muslims first, not Americans. 

America first!

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 2 months ago in reply to this

"Islam has been the most violently aggressive religion for the past 1,400 years. "

Not hardly - the crusades happened long after 600AD and so did the inquisition.

1. Live to Learn profile image80
        Live to Learnposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I suppose we are destined to repeat history as opposed to learning from it.

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 2 months ago in reply to this

We generally do. sad

2. rhamson profile image76
          rhamsonposted 2 months ago in reply to this

We are generally an ignorant bunch who can't get out of our own way.

3. colorfulone profile image86
          colorfuloneposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Oh on, with Trump we are destined to change history.  smile

2. colorfulone profile image86
        colorfuloneposted 2 months ago in reply to this

When did the crusades and the inquisitions end?  That hasn't been a big part of my history reading.  Has that gone on for 1,400 years like the aggression on Islam?  I just don't care to take the time to read on the topic, because of more interesting topics. 

I'll sit at your feet and learn, if you have the time.

4. ahorseback profile image50
    ahorsebackposted 2 months ago

"There  are FBI investigations in ALL OF THE FIFTY STATES ".............regarding radical Islam  and the course of violence and violent teachings , of course  , he wont call it  ISLAMIC TERROR ,he works for Obama !

Don't forget  the Obama administration last year --- "purged "---- the very term  Islamic Terror and Terrorist from FBI  press releases .

One has to know and  name ones enemy before  the war !

working