Trump Is THOR: The god of the common people

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 109 discussions (397 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

"Beginning today, the United States of America gets back control of its borders."

Full speech from today:  https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta … wsrc%5Etfw

The first order: “immediate construction of a physical wall on the southern border.”

DHS secretary to take “all appropriate steps to immediately plan, design, and construct” the wall using authority under existing law.

DHS is a law enforcement service, and will now be allowed to carry out the laws that are in place.  They were not allowed to enforce many laws and do their jobs under the Obama Adm. 

I listened to the speech twice.  I cried both times as Trump honored the family members and their loved ones that were killed by illegal immigrants, who should never have been here in the first place.  Those American's who died did not die in vain and will always be remembered.

2. Anselmo Santos profile image57
    Anselmo Santosposted 7 years ago

I believe that if you think of your country as you do with your home, perhaps it will help you to better understand his point of View

1. profile image0
      jonnycomelatelyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

What do you foresee as the political and economic situation for our world 12/24/48 months from now?  Will Pres. T. help us to build a better world?

2. colorfulone profile image79
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I love that perspective. That is the best way I could think of my own country, like my own home.  That can be taken to mean many different things based on what people's experiences are and learned environments, from a good home life where you are safe and secure to a home life that isn't. 

Self-preservation isn't perceived by some people's senses and too often common sense is lacking.

1. Don W profile image83
        Don Wposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Good point. Just think of all those Muslim citizens for whom the United States of America is home. They should feel just as safe and secure as anyone else.

Absolutely, Muslim citizens should feel just as safe and secure as anyone.  Unless they are linked to radical Islamic terrorists in anyway or commit crimes otherwise.  If not, they should not have anything to worry about and a clear conscience. 

Are you a Muslim?

Top 5 Muslim population countries.

Not a single Muslim from these countries is banned from entering the U.S.

This is NOT a Muslim Ban.
            http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13382507.jpg

3. colorfulone profile image79

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13382413.jpg
    President Donald J. Trump  @POTUS
    On Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/POTUS/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

4. colorfulone profile image79

Donald J. Trump

READOUT OF THE PRESIDENT’S CALL WITH CHANCELLOR ANGELA MERKEL OF GERMANY
    President Trump and Chancellor Merkel today held an extensive telephone conversation covering a range of issues, including NATO, the situation in the Middle East and North Africa, relations with Russia, and the Ukraine crisis. Both leaders affirmed the importance of close German-American cooperation to our countries' security and prosperity and expressed their desire to deepen already close German-American relations in the coming years.

The President and Chancellor also agreed on the NATO Alliance's fundamental importance to the broader transatlantic relationship and its role in ensuring the peace and stability of our North Atlantic community. In this vein, the leaders recognized that NATO must be capable of confronting 21st century threats and that our common defense requires appropriate investment in military capabilities to ensure all Allies are contributing their fair share to our collective security.

The leaders agreed on the need to strengthen already robust cooperation in the fight against terrorism and violent extremism, and to work to stabilize conflict areas in the Middle East and North Africa. The President accepted the Chancellor's invitation to attend the G-20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany, in July, and said he looked forward to receiving the Chancellor in Washington soon.

That sounds like very positive step in the right direction.

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Since 9/11 inside jobs by the Us Goverments. Muslims account for 1% terrorism within the US. The lowest terrorist group in America. Leave them alone.

Germans the largest terrorist group kill 3 million Americans. Who started the First World War, which killed 37 million? Muslims? Who started the Second World War, which killed over 60 million? Muslims?  There is 50 million American German living in America , get rid of them first.

How about white American first?
      • Who drop the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which killed 166,000, Muslims?
      • Who killed more than 100 million Red Indians in North America? Muslims?
      • Who killed more than 50 million Indian in South America? Muslims?
      • Who took about 100 million African people as slaves and when 88% of them died, threw them into the Atlantic Ocean? Muslims?
      Add on 184 major wars to this list.
      US owns one nuclear bomb that can kill 3 times greater than all the wars bombs ever in the world history.

Maybe we can start with the top worst terrorist in the world and work our way down to the least terrorist in the world Muslim. Just a thought to save every human being on the planet lives, we have already killed most the wildlife on the planet. We know Trump has no care in the world for animals, he cant even see one from his trump tower. Trump is kicking a black man out of the white house, that is not the first time he has kicked a blackman out his house.

5. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

As usual, I won't get any honest nor reasonable explaining why Muslims countries are invaded, or.  Why are Muslim are listed without facts as the worst terrorist in America?. I have no sake or desire to be a Muslims, why such a false fear? It is all totally backwards and only shows Israel owns America and their souls for now.

Israel doesn't own America. 

Trump allowed 872 refugees into the country this week, they have all been properly vetted.  They were already in transit.  I don't know if they were from Muslim countries or not, that does not matter.   I hope they will be settled into good committees and be able to find jobs to support themselves.

Muslims from what know are no better or worst  than Americans. Banning them in all levels is unnatural, unconstitutional, unamerican, against international and American law. Where did Trump learn about law and order from his 3500 lawsuites.

No state or country America gives more money to than Israel. Everything point to the Israel project plans to take over the middle East. Always follow the money to know where the core of the trouble lays. Nobody has more hidden money than Zionist and the Zionist inside and outside the US capital.

People are people, that's a given fact.  Muslims have not been banned.  Extreme vetting has to be put in place so we know who is coming into our country, because we do not want Jihadist terrorists coming in with the refugees.  Its a national security matter, not a Muslim ban. 

The executive order Trump implemented had already been through the Supreme Court 3 or 4 times under the Obama Adm., and the countries selected in the order were selected under the Obama Adm.  That doesn't mean more countries should not be added to the list for national security, ... like Saudi Arabia...which an American Muslim friend of mine pointed out, who is originally from Jordan.  He is disappointed that Saudi isn't on that list.  ...  People are already on that who want Saudi added, and some other countries that support terrorists.

You are showing your OCD again, now its Trump's lawsuits you keep posting about.  And, the Zionist thing again and again!   Please, start some threads on those topics and get it all off your chest.

Hey, I am unsure of why the Obama Admin. gave Israel billions and billions of USD starting in 2018 for the next ten years.  I don't know, I am curious, but not concerned.  Trump will examine that.

Banning Muslims is the same calling them terrorist. Would you not think the same if countries banned all Christians and American from their countries.

Let see, lets banned Christians countries from our famous 7, and that will be.  US, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Canada, and Venezuela. These are the worst people in the world and can not come into my country. These countries have a far worst terrorist, murder and criminal rap sheet than anywhere in the world.

6. colorfulone profile image79

Statement on the Appointment of Dana Boente as Acting Attorney General

The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States. This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.

Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.

It is time to get serious about protecting our country. Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect our country.
    Tonight, President Trump relieved Ms. Yates of her duties and subsequently named Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, to serve as Acting Attorney General until Senator Jeff Sessions is finally confirmed by the Senate, where he is being wrongly held up by Democrat senators for strictly political reasons.

“I am honored to serve President Trump in this role until Senator Sessions is confirmed. I will defend and enforce the laws of our country to ensure that our people and our nation are protected,” said Dana Boente, Acting Attorney General.

President Donald J Trump

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13385386.jpg

He dose not know Trump yet, wait till the real sh_t hits the fan.

Liberals will be triggered by this, its really really cool.  cool

A U.S. military convoy was caught flying the "TRUMP Flag" as they were traveling on a freeway.  Showing who they work for now! 
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbOd-gnWLt8

I don't think Obama had such an honor and show of support from the military in his 8 years.

Authorizes kill more people than the public dose. Yes, cops and military love Trump. You give these two top largest employed Corporation more financial support and give then psychopathic abilities to kill more. They all mercenary's for the greedy Corporatism who hire them, they serve themselves.

The hell with harming people's security and freedom. The world need more fear rather than love in the world. Let make the world more divided and unfriendly. Lock up the good people and allow mass murderers free to rule..

7. colorfulone profile image79

Kuwait has suspended the issuance of visas for nationals of Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran.

After US President Donald Trump’s executive order banning seven Muslim-majority countries last Friday, the Kuwaiti government has told would-be migrants from the five banned nations to not apply for visas, as it is worried about the possible migration of radical Islamic terrorists, Sputnik International reported.

Under the executive order signed by Trump, refugees from all over the world will be denied US entry for 120 days while all immigration from so-called “countries with terrorism concerns” will be suspended for 90 days. The countries included in the US ban are Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

Kuwait was the only nation to prohibit the entry of Syrian nationals prior to Trump’s executive action. Kuwait City previously issued a suspension of visas for all Syrians in 2011.
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/art … aign=cppst

Trending now!

8. colorfulone profile image79

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters favor a ban that keeps refugees from all countries from entering the United States for the next four months until there is a better system in place to keep out individuals who are terrorist threats.
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ … gee_freeze

Once again it just isn't like what you hear from Opposition News.

1. profile image0

"Once again it just isn't like what you hear from Opposition News.".  Maybe so, but you could hardly call it unbiased if it depends  on financial support from people who are conservative-leaning.

Heil Trump!

9. colorfulone profile image79

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  2 hours ago

" Thank you to Prime Minister of Australia for telling the truth about our very civil conversation that FAKE NEWS media lied about. Very nice! "

Will give Trump credit for destroying the mainstream media fake new and the Republicans yet they still had better candidates than him.

Destruction is what he does best.

Government should not be creative, then we loose both ways with Trump. Their soul job is to protect, not to be making deals, like in his nearly world record amount of Lawsuits. We need to all get along for good change.

10. colorfulone profile image79

Donald J. Trump
    A new radical Islamic terrorist has just attacked in Louvre Museum in Paris. Tourists were locked down. France on edge again. GET SMART U.S.
    6:51 AM - 3 Feb 2017

The terrorist was He was shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ and machete-wielding. He was shot 5 times and is in critical condition according to a report I read.  A soldier is reported to have a head injury.

11. colorfulone profile image79

He didn't want to be President..
    He HAD to be, to save this nation he loves so much!
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13393039.jpg
    Thank you, President Trump!

1. profile image0

Oh what nonsense, Colorfulone.  Will you always be so gullible?  lol

If he stop killing Children over in the middle East right now, then got a psychopath check up.  I might listen on how he turned over a new leaf in his life, but he would have to be Canadain to do that .

Oprah Winfrey Interviews Donald Trump in 1988
      Video 3:10:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

President Trump is saying the same thing he said for the past 20-30 years.  He didn't want to be president, but he wouldn't rule it out if things got too bad...and they have.

Donald Trump: "I don't want to be president" - entire 1987 CNN interview (Larry King Live)
      Video 19:12:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs

Trump said it in speeches many time that,  "I didn't want to do it, I had to"...and for all the same reasons he said decades before.

1. profile image0

The primary reason probably cuts right across all the failings throughout his life.  Business failures, financial failures, even  millionaire- and billionaire-ism can depend on lies to get you there.
        You have sided with those who accuse President Obama of lying, so you don't deny politicians are capable of lying.
        What if Trump had lied every time he declared no desire to be president?  In other words, he had intended the complete opposite?  Do you see that as a possibility?

PS,  I said all the above before watching him with Oprah.  His core character has not changed. The world we have now with him in situ is going to change and most probably not for the better.  So, be careful what you wish for.

12. colorfulone profile image79

Donald J. Trump  4 hrs ago·
    I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy - yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!

Pretty amazing

Out of the 7 Muslim countries ban, Iran is one of them. None of these Muslims have killed an America on American soil between 1975 to 2015. Yet American killed millions of them which is half of them are children. Then America do business the Muslim countries that could be consider a few odd terrorist.

I cant call an American an American anymore, only the odd one. I could not walk around all day and hold my head up for all the shame if I supported Trump. US citizen go under the false flag of United Corporatism

1. profile image0

It looks like America will become the opposite of "Leader of the Free World" if the current president has his way.  Those who voted him in might find cause for embarrassment.

Did Trump declare a war with Australia?, did someone in Australia  insulted Trump again for the 10 millionth time.
          The world record 25 year muzzle ban is still not working.

President Trump did NOT make this mess with Iran or any of the other Muslim counties.   We have the Clinton, Bush and Obama Administrations to curse for that...I have no reason to be proud of them for the problems.  But, I am still patriotic and love my country...not the government as it has been, but that is going to change. 

Iran chants "death to America" and "death to Israel".  It is maybe the number one terrorist country.  We don't want more terrorist attacks anywhere.  ISIS and al Qaeda were created with the help of the US/CIA intelligence, I don't have my head buried in the sand.   

We don't live in a perfect world, but we need to do all we can to protect our own citizens form domestic and foreign enemies. 

Are you a Muslim?   I know you have said you aren't, but I have to wonder because you would rather defend Iran against the US.

I defend equality, not billionaire or Zillionaire clubs. They happen to be killing Muslims more than anyone else, while their group overall is one of the more peaceful ones. Why not war on poverty OR toxic food or tobacco or worst of all sugar, those are a millions times worst than killers Muslims. If you want a better solution than UN agenda to reduce world population to 2 billion, make everyone gay.

I should clarify, it is not Muslims that are the problem, it is the Islamist Marxists that are the problem. Along with the neo-Marxists here and anywhere else.   

Totally agree there are many other things to war against, but we are up against the same billionaires and zillionaires that are One-Worlders that own or rule the media.  They want to control everything! 

I've been following the Fukushima radiation disaster and it is getting much worse.  Studies show that the radiation has reached the West Coast of the US and Canada, but the media doesn't want to report it.  Some reports say that sea life is dying out at a horrifying rate.  When food runs out, depopulation is their answer?  I know depopulation is apart of UN's/globalist's agenda.   Mainstream and mad scientists are not concerned about the people on the planet or the sea life, they give us fake stories and excuses, and get to live in bunkers with everything they need provided.   

Fish,  whales, sea lions, dolphins, etc. are beaching themselves and dying or being washed up on shore dead.  Deformations of sea life are occurring that can only be caused by radiation poisoning.  Birds and wildlife are dying off in flocks and herds in the wild.   I've seen you talk about this stiff.   My hat is off to you for it because you care.

One thing I would recommend to anyone living on the West Coast is to move, get a job somewhere else, because the amount of radiation in the ocean isn't healthy for anyone to be close to.

1. profile image0

Oh Dear Colorfulone, you do love labels.  Marxist, Socialist, Liberal, Islamist....nice to get everyone packaged so that any small mind can identify what's what and put it in it's place.
              The information you cherry pick from the WWW only gives you vague notion of knowledge and understanding;  only helping to build up your irrational fears of everyone and everything.
              Radiation in the ocean?  Radiation is not a thing. Not a sustance.  It's a term used to describe a happening, the transfer of energy and the direction in which that transfer is taking place.  Nothing to worry about with any that might be irradiating from materials in the ocean.  The plastic and other garbage you might drop in the street is a far greater problem for life in the ocean.
              There are people with ulterior motives who want you to get confused and worried.  Stop reading their biased, confounding reports.  Get yourself a brighter more cheerful outlook.

1. profile image0

I have just read a report about the reactor clean-up task.  A formidable task for all concerned in that operation.
                In my view, they deserve encouragement and respect, without the encumbrance of spurious arguments being whipped up by politically-motivated upstarts.  Patient, careful approach by knowledgable individuals will bring about success even if it takes 4 decades and trillions of dollars.
                Let them get on with the task.

3. colorfulone profile image79

We really don't get to see all that is going on, we all see in part and know in part.  That's one good thing about the forums is we can see other people's perspectives ... and we certainly do have some that are more accurate than others.  You do come up with some very good points.

I'm tickled that Iran backed down and removed a long-range Safir missile, an intercontinental ballistic missile from a launch pad after Trump put Iran on notice.   Washington announced sanctions against 25 individuals and companies involved in Iran’s ballistic-missile program.
        http://truthfeed.com/breaking-iran-blin … use/50950/

You can see a satellite imagery video on that article link. 

It's about time we have a president that doesn't turn a blind eye to Iran, like we saw for 8 years under weak wristed Barack Obama.

13. profile image50
    Connie Spornposted 7 years ago

The radial of Islam are to Islam as  the KKK is to Christianity.

Can't argue with that, Connie.  Thank you for breaking that down into a nut shell.  There is more to it, but that will do just fine. 

No reason to say lots of gibberish like ... er, some people do (which I completely ignore anyway).

14. colorfulone profile image79

President Trump addresses the rampant growth of gang violence and drugs.

"Your day is over. A new day of justice begins, and it begins right now."
    http://truthfeed.com/video-president-tr … ers/51307/

That is great to hear from the President of the United States.  Illegals drugs and related crimes and deaths are an epidemic in this country.  Finally, a real President taking action on gang violence and drugs!   

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13400277.jpg
    God bless President Trump and the USA!

1. profile image0

Where does that man get his ideas and inspiration from?  The Third Reich?

1. profile image0

To my way of thinking, the onus is with that audience....all gathering to look at and listen to just one person and expecting him/her to get them out of trouble.
        You see it so often:  Landmark; Amway; megachurches; evangelical rallies; political drives; idols; music concerts..... even the cult of Jesus is the same, "someone else can do the hard work for me, so I stand to benefit the easy way."
        It's such a common theme, especially with the aid of instant mass-media.
        Mr.T is using you.  Open you eyes.

15. colorfulone profile image79

"The meeting next week with China will be a very difficult one in that we can no longer have massive trade deficits and job losses. American companies must be prepared to look at other alternatives."
    ~ President Trump

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13472482.jpg

16. colorfulone profile image79

President Donald J. Trump Proclaims April 2017 as National Child Abuse Prevention Month

Childhood is precious.  Growing up in a loving home, with a nurturing family, surrounded by a safe community gives our children the best opportunity to realize their full potential.  Sadly, mistreatment by parents, guardians, relatives, or caregivers all too often threatens children's ability to flourish.  Abuse or neglect can rob children of their sense of dignity and worth, which are indispensable to the pursuit of happiness and success in the classroom, in the workplace, and in relationships.  Children rightfully impose a moral obligation on adults, who must protect them from harm and preserve their opportunity to reach their full potential and achieve their dreams.  They deserve nothing less.  The dreams of our children are the future of this country.

As we observe National Child Abuse Prevention Month, we renew our commitment to stop child abuse before it begins.  That means preventing destructive conduct from shattering the secure and protective environments in which our children deserve to live, learn, and thrive.  We must all be aware of the signs of child maltreatment and take appropriate steps to safeguard children by reporting concerns and connecting families with the help they may need.

The family is society's most important institution, and its impact on human potential is unmatched by any other influence that government, education, or even community can wield.  We must promote strong families.  By respecting and supporting parents, we will reduce risks and increase the safety and protection critical to our children's happiness and success.  The best child abuse prevention program is a strong family with well-equipped, mature, and child-focused parents.  We therefore celebrate the many community members who help parents fulfill their moral obligations by providing them a needed shoulder to lean on in troubled times.

We also honor foster and adoptive parents, child protective workers, faith leaders, community mentors, teachers, and law enforcement officials, whose tireless work every day protects children who have been tragically abused or neglected.  Their often thankless service in these difficult and painful situations helps restore the safety and dignity of these wounded children and, in many cases, dramatically improves the course of their precious lives.  As a Nation, we pledge to honor our commitment to protecting the vulnerable among us, not just this month, but every day of the year.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim April 2017 as National Child Abuse Prevention Month.  I call upon all Americans to be alert to the safety and well-being of children and to support efforts that promote their physical, emotional, and developmental health.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of … hild-abuse

I am so proud of our President for the actions he is taking to bring awareness of child abuse in our nation, for all the child predators that have been arrested, and children who have been rescued since he took office.  Mainstream media isn't reporting on these sting operations, arrests and rescues that are happening.

17. colorfulone profile image79

President Trump donated his first quarter earnings as the President of the United States to the National Park Service in the amount of $78,333.32. 

As a resident of Voyageurs Nation Park, I am appreciative of the generosity.
    https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13476279.jpg

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wonder if the leftstream media will mention that !     L.A  Times  page   213

18. colorfulone profile image79

"Trump Administration Has a Pathway to Citizenship for Immigrants: Serve in the US Military"
    http://ijr.com/2017/04/840295-want-beco … istration/

The policy is a continuation of an executive order made under former President George W. Bush:

"Today's service members are eligible for expedited citizenship under a July 2002 executive order and the military services have worked closely with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to streamline citizenship processing for service members.

Law ensures that the sacrifice of noncitizens during a time of national need is met with an opportunity for early citizenship, to recognize their contribution and sacrifice."

As Caggins noted, this type of policy — such as the Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest Program — can “streamline” the citizenship process and has recruited roughly 5,000 legal permanent residents annually from 2010 to 2016.

The Trump Adm. is standing behind this policy “that allows members of the military and their families a pathway to citizenship for their service.”

19. Castlepaloma profile image75

Let see... the supreme court rule againist Trump's  anti natural enviromentel plans.

Trump wildly increase police and military spending and budget. They are already the two top most umployed corperatism group in the world. In which harms are security and freedom more then anyone.

Banning decent people and their group is unamerican and uncontitutsiona.

Trump war increase harms everyone. Trump stealing their oil or other forms ways of livehood is the ultimate of humanity and earthling disgrace only the be outdone by the fear of hell concept to greedily control the masses.

1. profile image0

CP, these people are so stuck in their anti-left  rhetoric, so obsessed with their patriotic view of the American Way of Life, that they will never have the gumption to be honest and wary of the Trumption brand of politics.
      The man is apparently trashing scientific data concerning  arctic and Antarctic phenomena;  rolling out laws to support rich entrepreneur friends who want worldwide control of big business and populations;  rolling back laws that protect law-abiding minority groups.
      If all of this damaged only America, then I would not be so concerned.  But the entire world comes under the influence of America's corrupt and care-less minions.  We all stand to loose our livelihoods, and even our lives, before the climate-change deniers are finished playing silly b's with obvious facts.
      IMHO

20. colorfulone profile image79

President Trump Cuts Through More Red Tape

GOVERNMENT WIDE REGULATORY REFORM: Today, President Donald J. Trump signed an Executive Order requiring every agency to establish a Regulatory Reform Task Force to eliminate red tape.

Each Regulatory Reform Task Force will evaluate existing regulations and identify candidates for repeal or modification.

Each agency’s Task Force will focus on eliminating costly and unnecessary regulations.

To hold the Task Forces accountable, agencies will measure and report progress in achieving the President’s directives.

COSTLY REGULATIONS: Regulations have grown unchecked in past Administrations, imposing a steep cost on the American economy.

* The regulations from the last Administration cost American taxpayers $873 billion in total.
    * The Obama Administration finalized more than 3,000 regulations.

BUILDING ON PRESIDENTIAL ACTION: President Trump has been steadfast in his commitment to reducing the regulatory burden on everyday Americans, their pocketbooks, and their businesses.

Read More:   https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of … e-red-tape

Presidential Actions
    *   https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo … al-actions

Legislation
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/legislation

Is Trump helping the common man by reducing their access to health care?
      1. Trump totally ignores America and the Worlds agenda for the natural enviorment and carries on his greatest threat to mankind.
      The World is sick and tired of cleaning up America"s war messes of refugees, oil spills. USA is policing the world and at home for profit.

Most of the rest of the world is going in the right directions and America is not. There is going to be a fight and an offer to America, they can not refuse.

It seemed like Trump went sideways with the health care bill RINO, Paul Ryan gave him.  It is ObamaCare that is failing us at the moment as it implodes.  I believe President Trump will be able to bring his own health care bill to the table...I think we're looking at around December if I remember right.  It can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

I don't believe Trump's new EPA chief is ignoring the environment from what I have heard.  I do read on epa.gov and avoid the insanity of the sky is falling crowd.

The world is sick of the refugee crisis (that was created under Obama) and its time to put an end to more.  Its time to wipe out ISIS and any other terrorist groups, that's who the refugees are fleeing from.  Trump didn't create those problems but he is volunteering for the job of solving it. I believe he loves America, and desires to benefit the world by re-paying our debts.  Our currency is set to crash, or rather the Fed, but we went through the Gold Rush and came out strong.

Hopefully, we won't have more oil spills, that is sickening. 112 nations have had oil spills since 1960, and most of them are in the Gulf of Mexico. 

Trumps is trying to turn the ship around. America has been going in the wrong direction for a few decades.  The past eight years have been a disaster.

Trump wants to cut taxes, reduce regulations, secure the borders, reduced illegal aliens entering, deporting criminal illegals,  arresting pedophiles and rescuing children, actually vetting people before they enter America, leaving the Second Amendment alone, adding 300,000 jobs so far, wants to cut UN funding by half, got rid of TPP, restoring our Republic, added $3 trillion in the stock market, the best small business numbers ... and it is great.  That is restoring America...that is keeping promises.  I could go on...but is it enough. 

Its been what 80 - 90 days since Trump became President, and he inherited a terrible mess.  Trump told us its going to get tough, but that's when the tough get going.  Looks like Trump is a war President.  Far better then having warhawk Hillary, we'd already be at war with Russia. 

I am looking at the whole picture and I think Trump is brilliant.

1. profile image0

Sure, there's none so blind as they that don't want to see.  And those who choose to only see through rose-coloured spectacles are easiest to convince their view is the only right one.

"Sigh...."

21. Castlepaloma profile image75

With all the crocodile drained into the white house. Trump sticks to his delustion that China created the hoax of enviormenal greenhouse gases and pollutions.

Even crocodile even love their young and their young are dying off faster (shorter life span) than the last generation. Palin called Trump a Clony Capitalist, just change, Capitalist to greedy corperatism. Then she is right. Trump believe in winner and losers, not the common man. He screwed people like Palin and the comman man to feed his greed and ego of a winning team under his lordship. The problem with this fact, there is always someone who is more badass and greedier.

Rockman says, people will see what they what they want to see and do what they want to do.

The difference between Rockman and Trump.  Rockman will be still standing, where Trump is just a bio organism like the rest of us earthling with a horrible loving attitude.

22. colorfulone profile image79

Within President Trump's first 100 days in office.
    The Swearing-In Ceremony of the Honorable Neil Gorsuch to Supreme Court Justice.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81bZb2dDtzw

It was meant to be.  Trump could appoint one or two more Constitutional, Supreme Court Justices in two terms as President.  It could happen!

23. colorfulone profile image79

United States Holocaust Memorial ‘Days of Remembrance’ Event
    --------------------------------------
    Friends, Members of Congress, Ambassadors, Veterans and, most especially, to the Survivors here with us today: it is an honor to join you on this solemn occasion. I am deeply moved to stand before those who survived history’s darkest hour. Your cherished presence transforms this place into a sacred gathering.

Thank you, Tom Bernstein, Alan Holt, Sara Bloomfield, and everyone at the Holocaust Memorial Council and Museum for your vital work and tireless contributions.

We are privileged to be joined by Israel’s Ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer. The State of Israel is an eternal monument to the undying strength of the Jewish People. A fervent dream that burned in the hearts of the oppressed, is now filled with the breath of life – and the Star of David waves atop a great nation arisen from the desert.

To those in the audience who have served America in uniform: our country thanks you. We are proud and grateful to be joined today by Veterans of the Second World War who liberated survivors from the Camps. Your sacrifice helped save freedom for the world.

Sadly, this year marks the first Day of Remembrance since the passing of Elie Wiesel.

His absence leaves an empty space in our hearts, but his spirit fills this room – it is the kind and gentle spirit of an angel who lived through hell, and whose courage still lights the path from darkness.

Though ELL-EE’s story is well known, it is always worth repeating. He suffered the unthinkable horrors of the Holocaust. His mother and sister perished at Auschwitz. He watched his father slowly dying before his own young eyes in Buchenwald. He lived through an endless nightmare of murder and death – and he inscribed on our collective conscience the duty we have to remember that long dark night so as never to repeat it.

The Survivors in this hall, through their testimony, fulfill the righteous duty to never forget – and engrave into the world’s memory the Nazi Genocide of the Jewish People.

You witnessed evil beyond description. Many of you lost your entire family – everything and everyone you loved. You saw mothers and children led to mass slaughter. You saw the starvation and the torture. You saw the organized attempt at the extermination of an entire people. You survived the ghettos, the Concentration Camps and the Death Camps. And you persevered to tell your stories. You tell of these living nightmares because, despite your great pain, you believe in ELL-EE’s famous plea, that “For the dead and the living, we must bear witness.”

That is why we are here today. To remember and to bear witness. To make sure that humanity, never, ever forgets. The Nazis massacred 6 million Jews. Two out of every three Jews in Europe were murdered in the genocide. Millions more innocent people were imprisoned and executed by the Nazis without mercy.

Yet, even today, there are those who want to forget the past – worse still, there are even those filled with such hate that they want to erase the Holocaust from history. Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to its evil, and we will never be silent in the face of evil again.

Denying the Holocaust is only one of many forms of dangerous Anti-Semitism that continue around the world. We’ve seen Anti-Semitism on university campuses, in the public square, and in threats against Jewish citizens. Even worse, it’s been on display in the most sinister manner when terrorists attack Jewish Communities – or when aggressors threaten Israel with destruction.

This is my pledge to you:
    We will confront Anti-Semitism.
    We will stamp out prejudice.
    We will condemn hatred.
    We will bear witness.
    And we will act.

As President of the United States, I will always stand with the Jewish people – and I will always stand with our great friend and partner, the State of Israel.

So today, we remember the 6 million Jewish men, women and children whose lives and dreams were stolen from this earth.

We remember the millions of other innocent victims the Nazis so brutally targeted and killed.

We remember the survivors who bore more than we can imagine.

We remember the hatred and evil that sought to extinguish human life, dignity, and freedom.

But we also remember the light that shone through the darkness.

We remember sisters and brothers who gave everything to those they loved – survivors like Steven Springfield who in the long death march carried his brother on his back. As he said, “I just couldn’t give in.”

We remember the brave souls who banded together to save the lives of their neighbors – even at the risk of their own life.

And we remember those first hopeful moments of liberation, when at long last the American soldiers arrived in camps and cities throughout occupied Europe – waving the same beautiful flags before us today, speaking those three glorious words: “you are free.”

It is this love of freedom, this embrace of human dignity – this call to courage in the face of evil – that the Survivors here today have helped to write onto our hearts. The Jewish people have endured oppression, persecution, and those who have sought and planned their destruction. Yet, through the suffering, they have persevered. They have thrived. And they have enlightened the world.

We stand in awe of the unbreakable spirit of the Jewish People.

I want to close with a story – enshrined in the Museum – that captures the moment of liberation in the final days of the war.

It is the story of Gerda Klein, a young Jewish woman from Poland. Some of you know her. Gerda’s family was murdered by the Nazis. She spent three years imprisoned in labor camps – and the last four months of the war on a terrible death march. At the end, on the eve of her 21st birthday, her hair had lost all of its color, and she weighed a mere 68 pounds. Yet she had the will to live another day. It was tough.

Gerda later recalled the moment she realized that her long-awaited deliverance had arrived. She saw a car coming towards her. Many cars had driven up before. But this one was different. On its hood, in place of that wretched swastika, was a bright, beautiful white star.

Two American soldiers got out. One walked up to her. The first thing Gerda said was what she had been trained to say: “We are Jewish, you know.”

That American soldier paused. And then he said, “so am I.”

It was a beautiful moment after so much darkness.

As Gerda took this solider to see the other prisoners, the American did something she had long forgotten to even expect: he opened the door for her.

In Gerda’s words, “that was the moment of restoration of humanity, of humaneness, dignity, and freedom.”

But the story does not end there. Because as some of you know, that young American soldier who liberated her, and who showed her such decency, would soon become her husband. A year later, they were married.

In her words, “He opened not only the door for me, but the door to my life and my future.”

Gerda has since spent her life telling the world of what she witnessed. She, like those Survivors among us today, has dedicated her life to shining a light of hope through the dark of night.

Your courage strengthens us. Your voices inspire us. And your stories remind us that we must never, ever, shrink away from telling the truth about evil in our time.

Evil is always seeking to wage war against the innocent, and to destroy all that is good and beautiful about our common humanity.

But evil can only thrive in darkness.

And what you have brought us today is so much more powerful than evil. You have brought us hope. Hope that love will conquer hatred, that right will defeat wrong, and that peace will rise from the ashes of war.

Each Survivor here today is a beacon of light – and it only takes one light to illuminate even the darkest space. Just like it takes only one truth to crush a thousand lies, and one hero to change the course of history.

We know that in the end, good will triumph over evil. And that as long as we refuse to close our eyes, or to silence our voices, we know that justice will ultimately prevail.

So today we mourn. We remember. We pray. And we pledge: NEVER AGAIN.

Thank you. God bless you, and God bless America.
    Donald J. Trump
    President of the United States of America

1. profile image0

Fine words and fine sentiments - provided you don't limit them to only the Jewish people.
      He spoke of other "innocent" people.  Those who were deformed; physically or mentally handicapped; Gypsies; of a different skin colour than white; those who were homosexual (actual or even just accused);  any person they could conveniently point their finger at as being inferior.  They went to the gas ovens, in some cases even before they were dead, and after having been subject to experimentation, torture, humiliation and rejection.  These are to be included in those "innocent" ones.  Please don't ever forget them. Many of them were not Jewish but your president chose not to mention them.  Why?  Is it right to single out just the Jews for rememberance?  I don't think so.
      If you so much as utter a "but..." in reply to my posting here, you are not genuine with regard to your president's speech. That would indicate pure prejudice, would it not?

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I thought that was the whole point of his speech. To include all people who had been wrongfully treated during that dreadful time.

It is a beautiful  "Holocaust Remembrance Day" speech. 

"The Nazis massacred 6 million Jews. Two out of every three Jews in Europe were murdered in the genocide. Millions more innocent people were imprisoned and executed by the Nazis without mercy.

"So today, we remember the 6 million Jewish men, women and children whose lives and dreams were stolen from this earth."

"We remember the millions of other innocent victims the Nazis so brutally targeted and killed."

President Trump mentioned 6 million Jews as well as the other minorities.  That covers it for me.

1. profile image0

That's ok.  Sorry I mentioned it.

Nothing to be sorry about, all is well.

24. Castlepaloma profile image75

Our health and what we can forget are the two most important things for our happiness. War and money has the least to do with our happiness.

Be Happy.

colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Good points. I learned a lot about memory lose and health when my Mom fell and dislocated her shoulder a couple years ago.  She couldn't remember falling, the pain, none of it.  I think she healed more rapidly in part because she didn't have the memories of all that she went through, and was in a much happier space because of it.  As her caregiver, all that matters to me is that she is happy.

It seems to me that every war is about money in one way or another.  We are in stressful times as Russia is preparing to move to a gold standard.  I think the US should join the BRIC nations. 

Don't worry be happy!  smile 
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc

25. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

That is actually a great idea US joining the BRICS.

The perdominatally Americans would be for slowing down wars, a great deal. 
    The greedy Corperations really would not like it.

Who owns most of the derivatives? The greedy bad guys. Well, if the derivatives are taken out, you take out the bad guys.  Then, we gotta start fresh with a new monetary system. The US Mint has been printing silver and gold coins for decades and I believe they have been preparing for this.  I do not want the Federal Reserve in power of our money anymore, they aren't even a government entity, they are corporate banksters.  The government needs to be in control of the monetary system with trusted elected officials that are voted in or out by the people.

It might now look like it, but I believe that is what I see Trump trying to accomplish, and the Fed is pushing back hard and strong.  The only way to beat them at their own game is to play it better than them. 

Yeah!  Citizens of countries don't want wars, we want to live our lives in peace, able to pay our bills and whatever else makes us happy.

26. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

From The Gateway Pundit ~

List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

His accomplishments and his resulting impact on the economy and world affairs in this very short period of time:

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th.  (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
    * Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%.  (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
    * The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever.  The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
    * The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
    * The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
    * The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
    * In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month.  On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion.  (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot.  In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as  Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
    * Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
    * Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
    * Enforcing regulatory reform.
    * Protecting Law enforcement.
    * Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
    * Defeating ISIS.
    * Rebuilding the military.
    * Building a border wall.
    * Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
    * Approving pipelines.
    * Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
    * Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
    * Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments.  These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad.  This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

Winning, Winning, Winning!

27. colorfulone profile image79

More winning!  ...  Something the Democrats and media are not being honest about is that ...

President Trump got his priorities funded: 
    1) More money for the military.
    2) More money for the southern border security.
    3) More money for school choice.

A 20 foot steel wall is being constructed along the southern border as I type this, it is a see through barrier that is replacing 10 foot chain-link fencing.  It is what DHS says is the most effect in securing the border. 

It is a beginning in 2017!  ...  more to come in 2018.
    5/2/17: White House Press Briefing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_kwsSq_gs4

Congratulations to the President.  Great deal!

28. colorfulone profile image79

Today, on the National Day of Prayer, President Trump gave religious leaders, churches and other tax-exempt groups back their voices by executive orders designed to protect and promote religious liberty.

No longer will people of faith be barred by the IRS ruling that did not allow them to be involved in politics, or to speak freely from the pulpit to the streets or to the halls of Washington DC.

This freedom has been long awaited.  The Johnson Amendment has been addressed and is nil and void.

I thank God for a President who honors religious liberty, a First Amendment Right.  Another victory for many Americans.  Glory to God!

1. profile image0
      jonnycomelatelyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha! Just you wait.  When he starts performing miracles, he will never look back on small fry like you and me, Colorfulone.  He will be too busy conquering the world and turning it into a giant golf course for the rich and healthy corporations.  Your Jesus will not get even a look-in.
      So be careful who you wish for and who you trust.

And, that is found in your crystal ball? ...or just something you wasted your time fabricating out of thin air?  I'll go with the latter, wasted time. 
        --------------
        The Protecting of Religious Liberty

Our founding fathers would have never believed that religious freedom would need protecting in this country they had formed. The passage of the Bill of Rights was the earliest step to ensuring that individuals were protected from unnecessary governmental power.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…” Clear to some, but not so much to others, especially as time went by.

Those desiring to keep any form of religion, and especially Judeo-Christian values, out of the public square have twisted the meaning of this content to say that government and faith go together like oil and water. Religious freedom has been gradually eroded to the point of societal persecution. That changed yesterday, when President Trump signed the “Presidential Executive Order Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty”.

“Proclaiming the kingdom of God and teaching about the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness and without hindrance.” (Acts 28:31; ESV)

Today’s decree:

We decree that the Church will expand as we take advantage of the securing of our freedom to speak and live what we believe, both inside the walls of our church facilities and in the public square.

~ Giver Him 15

1. profile image0

...and no doubt? you will allow equal freedom to those who wish to question such religions and the logic/motives behind those who choose to believe?
          Your presumptions and the evangelical stance are that the world needs to adopt your religious views.
          You presume that the world has become immoral because it's stopped believing and applying your christian models of religion.  Is that true?
          Well personally I am no more no less moral than a person who holds your religious beliefs. 
          (Sorry, got off-topic there.  My previous post was hinting at the perceived wisdom of putting your faith in a politically positioned person, a fellow human being, and expecting him to get you and your country out of trouble. )

More creating out thin air?  I presume that you will assume things that are wrong and have no proof of as usual.  As the saying goes about assuming and making oneself look like a donkey.  Well done!  wink

I can't think of any funny sayings for presume, because its usually right.  So!  Thank you?  You should actually try that, it might cast you in a credible light.  At any rate I wasn't presuming what you assumed.

1. profile image0

Can you offer any "credible light" with answers to my questions?

Why waste time making assumptions? ..or answering them?  Is that what you like to do?

1. profile image0

Because you are often posting messages here in HubPages relating to individuals and beliefs that amount to nothing but assumptions.  Like, about God, Jesus, atheists, political personages, that amount to assumptions because you don't know them first-hand.  Don't you want replies?  If not I will not waste any more of your time or my own.  Once again I will unfollow you but you do pop up again regardless, so I am moved to reply once again.

Those are your assumptions (waste of time) without any proof whatsoever, ever.  ... please, feel free to move on.  I release you, in Jesus name.  I hope you will be a person of your word this time and seem wise.   
                    I have hope. (Proverbs 17:28)

I thank God for His favor and I will praise God!

29. colorfulone profile image79

Wow, President Trump fired James Comey from the FBI! 
    To restore "public trust & confidence" in top law enforcement.
    Meanwhile Hillary Clinton is still at large.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yep - Comey finally bit the dust.  He had to go, though - Washington must have it's scapegoats.

Comey changed his narrative. Comey's testimony on Huma Abedin forwarding emails was inaccurate. He is compromised and cannot be trusted because he is politically dirty.  President Trump must see Comey as incompetent to run the FBI ... and its about time. 

The House Panel referred Hillary Clinton sever company for prosecution.

Ironic that Bill Clinton was the last president to fire his FBI director. 
          No one used that to build a case to try to impeach Slick Willy.
          Will 'they' try to do that with Trump?   Yes!
          Trump's swamp drain intensifies...

2. profile image0

Who the hell do we believe?  So much intrigue, so many people criticising their opposition, such lack of trust across the board.
        We get bombarded with lies in politics, in religion, in legal circles, in commerce, in advertising, in the media (TV, On-line social websites, newspapers and their owners.
        Then the most loud shouters are those who promote beliefs instead of factual information.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
          Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Goodness. That's life. All of that goes on everyday in every walk of life.

Castlepalomaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Best solution
            1. Abolish Federal Government. The smaller governments can handle the small stuff. Power to the people, screw the wealthy.
            2. Keep Religious leaders to one rule...
            Thou shall kept Religion to thou self

1. wilderness profile image95
              wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Which of the "smaller governments" will take care of the military, interstate roads, interstate pipelines, interstate water, interstate air travel...any of the things requiring a government over all?  Think we can expect cooperation between them? lol

But I like #2.  Freedom FROM religion is just as important as freedom OF religion, if not more so.

Since not enough people have the foresight to change  the unstoppable dollar crash and the greed dark that covers them. The unstoppable civil and world war and people relovution will sort it out in the worst way.

Most people are already spiritual sided rather than Religious. Only the collective consciousness of the people can change to a more postive and new way of thinking. To watch a billion christain and. a billion muslim go at it in war, solves nothing.  They never talk to God or follow his impossible rule conditions for war anyways. Keep their ideas of God to themselves. Miltarity intelligent make as much sense as f**king for virginity. War is only good for an express ticket to hell on earth and that other hot imaginary place  people fear the most about.

How long before all the dust settles after yesterday?  I'm wonder who will replace the capricious Mr. Comey.   Maybe: Trey Gowdy, Rudy Giuliani, David Clarke (Conservative Democrat), or Ray Kelly (Schumer endorsed Kelly for the position in 2011).

The Attorney General and his Deputy will want someone as their FBI Director that is going in the same direction as their bosses.  I think only bipartisan law and order will regain the respect lost after what we have experienced in recent years, and months.  That would be refreshing.

Source says Trump WH is considering Rudy Giuliani to replace Comey.

Trey Gowdy said,  "I'm behind this 100%! Are you?"

30. colorfulone profile image79

I missed this before on why Comey was fired.  The Trump Administration explained it in detail, and it's not what the media are trying to tell you.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein laid out the rationale in his memo to Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

"As you and I have discussed, however, I cannot defend the Director’s handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton's emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken. Almost everyone agrees that the Director made serious mistakes; it is one of the few issues that unites people of diverse perspectives. The Director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General’s authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement. At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its findings to federal prosecutors.

The Director now defends his decision by asserting that he believed Attorney General Loretta had a conflict. But the FBI Director is never empowered to supplant federal prosecutors and assume command of the Justice Department. There is a well-established process for other officials to step in when a conflict requires the recusal of the Attorney General. On July 5, however, the Director announced his own conclusions about the nation’s most sensitive criminal investigation, without the authorization of duly appointed Justice Department leaders. Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation. Derogatory information sometimes is disclosed in the course of criminal investigations and prosecutions, but we never release it gratuitously. The Director laid out his version of the facts for the news media as if it were a closing argument, but without a trial. It is a textbook example of what federal prosecutors and agents are taught not to do.

In response to sceptical questions at a congressional hearing, the Director defended his remarks by saying that his goal was to say what is true. What did we do, what did we find, what do we think about it. But the goal of a federal criminal investigation is not to announce our thoughts at a press conference. The goal is to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to justify a federal criminal prosecution, then allow a federal prosecutor who exercises authority delegated by the Attorney General to make a prosecutorial decision, and then if prosecution is warranted - let the judge and jury determine the facts. We sometimes release information about closed investigations in appropriate ways, but the FBI does not do it sua sponte.''

Rosenstein didn't say he believes it was correct to let Hillary off the hook. He didn't state a position, but said that it was not Comey's call, and it wasn't up to Comey's to make the decision in-house at the FBI because he thought Loretta Lynch had a conflict. Comey didn't follow protocol.

The FBI does investigations, collecting evidence and then presents the evidence to prosecutors to decide what steps to take.

Mike Huckabee shared this rather interesting perspective on Facebook.

"Former FBI Assistant Directors James Kallstrom, Bill Gavin and Ron Hosko all thought Comey sealed his fate after his July 5 press conference in which he assumed the role of a prosecutor and recommended no charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state."
      http://www.westernjournalism.com/former … mpaign=can

31. colorfulone profile image79

"Mr. Comey did brief Ranking Member Feinstein and me on who the targets of the various investigations are.  It would not be appropriate for me to reveal those details before the professionals conducting the investigations are ready.  So, I will not answer any questions about who are targets of the ongoing Russia investigations.  But I will say this: Shortly after Director Comey briefed us, I tweeted that he should be transparent.  I said he should tell the public what he told Senator Feinstein and me about whether the FBI is or is not investigating the President.

On Tuesday, the President’s letter said that Director Comey told him he was not under investigation.  Senator Feinstein and I heard nothing that contradicted the President’s statement.  Now Mr. Comey is no longer the FBI director.  But the FBI should still follow my advice.  It should confirm to the public whether it is or is not investigating the President.  Because it has failed to make this clear, speculation has run rampant.

The intelligence community said that one of the Russians’ goals is to undermine the American public’s faith in our democratic institutions.  Wild speculation that the FBI is targeting the President in a criminal or intelligence inquiry is not just irresponsible and unfounded.  It provides aid and comfort to the Russians and their goal of undermining faith in our democracy.

So, what I suggest is that before this Committee does anything more on this matter, that all the Members get briefed by the FBI on what is actually going on.

Hopefully, that will help temper some of the unsubstantiated statements that have been made."
    https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/ne … ss-meeting

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley told committee members at an executive meeting that he and Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) had met with Comey last week, and that he had briefed them on who the targets of the various investigations are.

“Senator Feinstein and I heard nothing that contradicted the President’s statement,” he said.
    Feinstein then said after Grassley’s statement, “I very much appreciate what you’ve said and it’s very accurate, and we were briefed.”

Feinstein and Grassley confirmed that President Trump is not under an FBI investigation.  But, that doesn't stop speculation from running rampant with the morons and the liars.

32. colorfulone profile image79

At President Donald Trump’s first commencement speech at Liberty University he said,  ‘In America We Don’t Worship Government, We Worship God’
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B421uhrOV-o

Amen to that!

33. colorfulone profile image79

Smoking Gun!
    Comey testified May 3rd under oath that no one ever asked him to Stop an Investigation. He said that would be a "big deal".  It sure would be a huge big deal if a President made such a request. 
    http://truthfeed.com/video-comey-says-u … ion/74264/

Chuck Schumer Warned Trump in January Over Deep-State Revenge
    http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-e … -15839859/

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.  So, even for a practical supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he's being really dumb to do this."
    Schumer told Rachel MadCow

I believe Schumer needs to be put under oath and questioned, because that sounds like a threat or at least foreknowledge of the coup by the deep state to take Trump down.  Dirty politics!

34. colorfulone profile image79

President Donald J. Trump’s Weekly Address

My fellow Americans,

This weekend I begin my first trip overseas as president – a trip with historic significance for the American people.

I will be visiting with the leaders in many different countries to strengthen our old friendships, build new partnerships, and unite the civilized world in a fight against terrorism.

In that spirit of unity, I will travel to lands associated with three of the world's great religions.

My first stop will be Saudi Arabia – the heart of the Muslim World. There, I will address a historic gathering of the leaders of more than 50 Muslim nations. I will represent the views of the American people frankly and clearly.

Many of these leaders have expressed growing concern about terrorism, the spread of radicalization, and Iran's role in funding both. Now it appears Muslim leaders are ready to take more responsibility and a much bigger role in fighting terrorism in their region. It’s about time we do it, we’ll do it together, but it has to be done. 

America cannot solve all of the world's problems, but we can – and we must – help any nation willing to join in the common cause of eradicating terrorism from the face of the earth.

Next, I'll travel to the ancient city of Jerusalem to talk with my good friend, Prime Minister Netanyahu, about bringing peace and prosperity to both our nations. Israel is an important American ally, but in recent years we haven't always treated them that way. It's time to renew our friendship.

While I'm there, I'll also meet with President Abbas of the Palestinian Authority in Bethlehem to discuss ways to advance peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

From there, I'll head to the Vatican, where I will have the great honor of an audience with Pope Francis. I look forward to speaking with the Pope about how Christian teachings can help put the world on a path to justice, freedom, and peace.

I will also meet with friends and allies in Europe at a gathering of NATO in Brussels and at the G-7 Summit in Italy. Finally, I will close my trip by saying thank you to some of the courageous men and women of the United State Military serving their nation overseas.

In my Inaugural Address, I pledged to strengthen America's oldest friendships, to seek new partners in pursuit of peace, and above all – to always put American people first.

I also pledged that our partners must show that they’re partners, they must show that they’re friends, and they must contribute financially to the tremendous cost – the money that we’re spending – is so big; it’s so much; and it’s not fair for our nation.  They have to help and I’m sure they will. The fact is that I'm excited about new possibilities for peace and prosperity – and I hope you are too.

Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of … ly-address

God bless President Trump as he talks with the leaders of these great countries for peace and prosperity.   I'm excited too.

35. Castlepaloma profile image75

Most of the world already knows by far what country is the leading terrorist country in the world.  That is the USA.

TRUMP attemp to hypnostize most American with false flag is over. It is time for the American people to imprison the bankers for treason. The world knows Trumps has no interest in an honest win/win.

Well there, Mr. Sunshine!   The media paints Trump in a negative light and don't report anything good about him.  Garbage in, garbage out.

Trump has gone to talk the big players, Saudi Arabia (oil), Israel (banks), and the Pope (derivatives). They have all been involved in the financial rigging of the USD fiat monetary system.  I think he is going to say thank you, the game is up, its over.  Then, he is going to meet with NATO and let them know his plan.  In Italy he meets with military personal and heads back home on the 27th.

President Trump is going to turn the economy around, and has been laying the ground work for things to fall into place.  The old system has to crash.  I believe it will return to Constitutional, I hope.

We thought the market was going to crash last week, it was, but it didn't because of the Secretary of Treasury, Steven Terner Mnuchin.

I'm excited!  Its coming soon, Trump is getting ready to pull the plug on all the bad guys and turn the economy around.  He will be a hero!

Haaahaaa ha ha

Trump will try to form a closer to bond, marriage or family. With the Pope, Zionist, bankers and oil king to favour himself. One world religion and World Order tries to step closer to a tag team for megalomanics. To increase troops and police and nukes solves nothing, it only increases suffering.

Today, President Trump delivered his speech on Islam to the Muslim leaders of the world.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNzFRvZvuYQ

Inspiring words, he toned things down from when he was on the campaign trail, but he was true to his words.   He didn't say "radical Islamic terrorism" (phrase) but he used those words to bring a message of peace and prosperity.  He just might receive a Nobel Peace Prize and actually deserve it. 

“This is a battle between good and evil” ~ Trump

36. Castlepaloma profile image75

Evil is the absence of reason.
    Mr. Nobel who started the prize and foundation started out inventing difference ways to use TNT.

Obama won the Nobel prize while increasing the Military. Then Trump might win it for increasing war and nuclear power. Call it military intelligence and nukes- peace makers. I call it Hell on earth and these people need mental illness treatment at the funny farm.

President Trump is calling for peace.  He is a man of peace, just the opposite of Imama Obama from the first day to his last.

That is impossible to do when Trump increases US miltary spending by 9% and revamps nuclear arms race.

Middle East is the next grand target.

President Trump does not have a budget now.  Normally, new Presidents have a spending budget for the first 8 months in office, but Obama spent the majority of Trump's rightful budget beforehand. If, I remember right, Trump had a budget till the end of April.  Now, he has to wait to get his own budget approved come September.  He was sabotaged. 

Added: the Question is: how long will it take for Trump's budget to be approved?

"Middle East is the next grand target."
          What do you mean?

Trump is bombing the sh*t out of Syria and Iraq. He planning to bomb much of the middle east for ISSI. When Americans created ISSI along with all those other islambic terrorist ghost US chases all over the World. Your just dealing with NWO and the Popes one world Religion greed.

I don't subscribe to the latest DOD news from the Defense Department. I heard the US killed more terrorists in or around Aleppo, Syria just before the US President met with the King of Saudi Arabia.  I'm sure that was a message since Trump addressed the Muslim terrorist problem to all the leaders of Munlim countries.  I don't have time to follow it, little is being accurately reported in the lamestream media. And, I don't have time to debt unsubstantiated statements.

Right now I am interested in Hillary Clinton's long history of connections to Lafarge and the funding of ISIS in Libya as Secretary of State.  ISIS is defiantly a Deep State intelligence operation. 
              http://observer.com/2016/08/clintons-fo … ding-isis/

Operation white wash and the israel project of false flag. All dirty laundry will eventually come out in the wash.

For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed.

The White House Presidential Weekly Address: 5/26/2017
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwlMN8_0y-w

President Trump means business, bless his heart!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13546588.jpg

Trump just screws everybody up. Mainly the common man.

37. colorfulone profile image79

'Potential Disaster' Averted: Man with Guns, Ammunition Arrested at Trump Hotel
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local … 75564.html

What next, a bomb?

1. profile image0

....with aplomb, no doubt....

38. Castlepaloma profile image75

Trump walks away from the Paris Accord.

Another nail in the human species coffin.

Imama Obama signed the Paris Climate Change Accord, the United States did not.  His signature was not binding, thankful and was only good for like nine months.  He wanted to transfer wealth to the tune of $100 Billion per year from US taxpayers to poor dictator countries where the rich line their own pockets. 

He must have thought he was a king and could bypass the Senate and Congress and get away with the Globalist scheme.   As it is, its going to take years to completely get out of that trap.

The Paris Accord is a Bad Deal for America
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmiEUVVaFzs

1. profile image0

Who put out that YouTube video?  No credits, no indication of authorship or ownership.  Yet you circulate it because it suits your own prejudice?
        I am not able to assess the validity of those claims.  Can you?  Maybe it aims to con you.
        smile

39. Castlepaloma profile image75

Trump has no plans for the natural enviromental, yet many plans to destory the planet.

Many enviromentalist I know support the Paris Accord.

Personally I wish Trump gets charge for Treason before he gets possiably  impeach or shot.

Bless your heart.  I know you are an environmentalist, we all should be good stewards of our environment.  Donald Trump will be a good steward.  I don't go by what the opposition says, never have unless its to gauge how good a policy really is.  ...  That is easy, I can tell how good or bad a policy is by the reactions of verified liberals' accounts on Twitter.  Looks like President Trump's policy to pull out of the Paris Climate Accord was a great move! 

I feel like Nov. 8th, like the Superbowl when the Patriots won, like Brexit happened all over again. 

What happened to the "hole in the ozone" ... and everyone was going to die of cancer in 20 years?  ... if we didn't patch the hole in the ozone layer because of hair spray.  Then, they told everyone to wear sun-screen.  Turns out sun screen causes skin cancer (the ones they were telling people they needed to wear).

Remember when they were saying if you eat bacon and butter you are going to die of a heart attack?  How about you can't have salt or you'll die of a heart attack?  I remember Y2K, oh and the rain forests were being chopped down.

Just some things to think about, propaganda is always agenda driven.  Weren't we suppose to have drowned by now?  The hysteria is created.

Have a great day!  Its a news day! 
      ---------
      The video is from The White House (verified account)
      The Paris Accord is a Bad Deal for America
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmiEUVVaFzs
      Wow, that is hard to figure out?

1. profile image0

The people who told us not to eat butter were the businesses that wanted us to consume junk vegetable oil, that came from genetically engineered rape seed, renamed so as to pull the wool over the eyes of gullible people like yourself.  And it is those very vegetable oils that are contributing to, wait for it.....obesity, coronary heart disease, stroke, .....
        There is no shortage of lies coming out of your conservative American business ethics.
        Your "bless your hearts" sound very endearing, and you obviously believe in their sincere origins, but they are supported by naivity, ignoring reality.

40. Castlepaloma profile image75

I sure there are some people making money on the Paris Accord. Yet Europe and China are leading with Green Tecknowledge development and we can weed out the bad apples or we all loose.

Trump offers nothing but sythetic tecknowledge and claims unnatural destruction of the planet is a hoax. After 35 years I can no longer can build 3 acre snow playground because global warming. I can no longer build sandcastles or a natural house outside without a big hat and tons of sunscreen.  The top 10 ways to die is mostly food related and people are dieing more from obesity than starvation. We are living shorter life spans, so dont except their lies about that. So if we allow Trump and Corperation to pee on me and us.
    At least tell me it is acid rain and those nukes are not peace maker.

41. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Thje left has no idea whatsoever , obviously , how much the Paris Accord  was actually costing the US and the U.S. only ,  in the next thirty years !

But hey , When Obama signed this  illegally by the way ,  He knew more than anyone in the world , HE COULD NEVER get it through the US.  Congress !

Tough Cookies Barack .

42. Castlepaloma profile image75

Working on something for the healthy natural environment is a lot better than polluting it the best way Trump can. The destruction of nature is the greatest threat to mankind.

America people would have done anything for anyone to stand-up to the corrupted  establishment. All Trump did, was acted out the greatest con-artist as he is with the greatest BS story ever told in America besides the Bible. Maybe the puppet master exceeded the Bible by printing money and licence to steal, kill and bribe to the highest bidder.

43. Castlepaloma profile image75

Maybe US is no 1 in war, prisoners and angels, all in the name of God.

Just dont remember God printing money and giving liecense to steal and kill to others.

44. colorfulone profile image79

Washington, D.C. – House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA-23) released the following statement on President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris climate deal:

“The American energy renaissance has been good for our country and the world. It created American jobs, freed the United States and our allies from OPEC price controls, and helped to reduce emissions at the same time. The previous Administration refused to recognize that private innovation and American natural gas have achieved more than government mandates and misguided international agreements—and that naiveté led President Obama to sign a climate deal that will impose great costs with little gain. President Trump made the right call in leaving a deal that would have put an unnecessary burden on the United States.

“America is once again a world energy leader. We have shown other nations that a growing economy and cleaner energy are not only possible, but best achieved though the power of free enterprise.”
    https://www.majorityleader.gov/2017/06/ … mate-deal/

We are heading toward world peace and very soon!

World Peace under Trump's stupidity will have a peace of someone here and a peace of somebody there.

As far as the enviromentalist. Plus the overwhelming scientific evidence the Pasis Accord is great for everyone. It is a 195 nations agreement where many nations will be sending Trump a peace of coal for Christmas. What a super embarassment and disgrace for America.

We are polar opposites for the time being, but I'm good with that.  I like you just the way you are.

The apocalyptic warnings were said to be based on solid scientific data by experts in their field. Data not so solid by scientists paid to alter data to support political (PC) viewpoint.

In fact our last AG publicly stated she would legally penalize anyone with the audacity to think for themselves and be a so called "Climate Denier"!  She is no longer AG!  Now, we can legally exercise our God given right and Constitutional right to make up our own damn mind ... and state it publicly and privately without recourse from "Big Brother"!

I commend President Trump for recognizing and having the courage to act on the fact that the "mob mentality" and mitigation protocol of the Paris Accord is a very flawed, globalist extortion plot, a terrible deal for the US, and most importantly, does little to nothing to impact climate change in any significant way!

My personal experience with Trump is he tried to be king of the sandcastle and unionized my sculptor. Even I can't herd these premadonna cats. Fat chance of him being King of the World & Universe.

Lets face it, the wall, banning muslims, putting more US common people as prisoners in jail. His words of bombing the sh*t out of the Middle east and taking their oil. These are All mistakes & will fail.

For all his international trade deals, wow, who really likes him?. Who wants to deal with a onesided dealer and a continues complainer, mob mentality does not work anymore except in the 60s when America was great for Whites.

Too bad Trump is general Custer surrouded with more babies of colour than white babies being born..

Mostly his greatest mistake is turning down every enviromentist sound plan in the world. Then Trump coming up with the worst enviromental ideas and plans the world has ever seen. 

Trump dose not know it, his supporters do not know it. For the fact that humans being are enviromental organism first. Not polictical pawns first on a ball of burning crap that comes out of Trumps behind and mouth.

Talk about a burning ball of crap.  I have no problem with the US Military bombing and killing ISIS and cutting them off from the oil sources they stole to fund their terrorist operations.  Are you a terrorist sympathizer?

David Rockefeller
              Knock down the TwinTowers, so the US can chase terrorist ghost all over the planet. They have been running that story so everyone to hates each other. It keeps the vast majority people busy fighting each. So all the wealthy greedy basters can steal your money. 

It allows the greedy to be  irresponsiable and do what ever they want.Who cares who makes the laws when the Zionist have the money supply.

I hold America/israel corperations mostly responsiable for promoting and by action hate, war, terrorist and athoritariain to kill more people by poverity and murdering them, than the public does. Trump is a con artist and a front man for snythetic corperatism terrorist. An enabler of hate, greed and death to the planet.

It is all written on the wall. The Mexican were too nice once to give up nearly half of America they owned to the greedy. Now the greedy continues this burning balls of crap an mental illness worldwide. More of my faith is in BRICS gold and deals. No longer NWO and NATO stealing oil and lives.

They will meet in a war coming near you.

I hear you, not that I believe you have your facts exactly right, but you are on the right track.  I cannot deny that.  I believe you are way off about Trump. He has not joined any secret societies or old guards clubs. In fact he invokes the name of God on a regular bases, and is a disperser of blessings in His Name.  He is keeping his promises to the American people the best he can with plenty of obstructions, and that is a fact. 

Trump's spiritual advisers say he is honest and very humble because he believes that God Himself chose him for such a time as this.  I believe it, its a phenomenon that he ever won the election.  I have been in faith since I supported Trump and I will remain in faith.  I know Trump isn't our Savior, but I believe He is on Trump's side. 

You might find this interesting.  "56-minute video: 100 US College/University secret societies documented with skulls, daggers, devils producing the .01% satanists ‘leading’ lie-filled illegal US rogue state empire"
                http://www.washingtonsblog.com/

The article is heavy laden with in-depth researched information and facts, and some of it isn't pretty. It really is a spiritual battle of good against evil.

1. profile image0

Your beliefs in the super-natural, if they are held by a large proportion of the population in your country, signal a very horrific future for our entire world.
                  Your willingness to link your current president, including those often-faceless people backing him, with a super-natural God that you think placed him there, is the very mentality that causes young upstarts of another religion to kill or maim in the name of their god.
                  Your god is a construct of your mind, just as their god is a construct of their minds.  Just as dangerous as each other, because your intention and objective is deflect from your own personal, rational and honest responsibility.
                  Very dangerous, Madam Colorfulone.

1. profile image0
                    ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

One more liberal perfectly willing to defend the  extreme violence  of anti-Trumpers using  free speech AND condemn at the same time the voices of his support ? I worry about the construct and conflict of  atheist anti- God  talk, I't like they are "reaching out " for proof of God , perhaps subconsciously .

The mindset of liberal hypocrisy is interesting at least.

45. colorfulone profile image79

Gee...I remember the meeting and this is fiction - POTUS did reaffirm the commitment with NATO, but he  just demanded others pay their agreed upon share.

Susan Rice is lying piece dog crap:  "When Pres. Trump failed to reaffirm NATO defense commitments, it was "a big win for Vladimir Putin" ....  Wrong!  She is a lying scum.
    https://twitter.com/ABC/status/871355614789632004

46. Castlepaloma profile image75

I would not base my good sense on any one Group thinking. Rather cherry pick something best from each group and incorperate or manifest it into my ego self then share. The human Jury is not grand enough to decide if God exist or not.

I will play the fool to show how we all are foolish in degrees, it"s why I love comedy.

Good sense tell me that Trump, Religion and greedy Corperations are more harmful than Good for the people. I dont give a dam about whom the leader assume he is for everybody. The bigger question? Are you are much better off, in making sure, you are the king of your own demain?

CFTC news report:  http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr7567-17

O'happy day!  Never before has the CFTC charged a trader for manipulating gold and silver, BUT it happened after about 37 years.  There will be more charges to follow as people turn state's witness to take down the big guys. You know the 1% that feed off of the rest of us, like the banksters. All their derivatives could vanish in the near future.

Times they are a changing.  BTW, its a great time to buy gold and silver before the true value is allowed to rise again.  I'm looking at the end of September for things to hit the fan, when President Trump gets his budget passed...or not.  ...  Its like the establishment would rather crash the whole system than let Trump further his agenda to make America Great Again.  ...  and, he cannot do it unless the financial system crashes first, then we can get on with new rules.  Kind of a catch twenty two.

We will most likely go to some form of cryptocurrency. 

The Federal Reserve will end up destroying itself.   

It could be a year of Jubilee!  (shmita)  A lot of people believe it is.

1. profile image0

Boy-o-boy, Susie, you are becoming so knowledgeable and consistent in your thinking!  Ever thought of becoming an Adviser to your President?

I guess you don't know.  shugs  Did you know trolls are ignorant?
          https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13561869.jpg
          The teepee lodge in the small image is mine. 
          Aw, the universe is full if wonderful things for us to come!

1. profile image0

Well now....if I'm a genuine troll, how would you expect me to act if not in total ignorance?  Got to keep up appearances....

I hope you got plenty of cash stacked away for your election campaign.

Substitute Amendment to H.R. 10 – Financial CHOICE Act of 2017
        https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of … ion-policy

The CHOICE Act will reverse the overregulation created by Dodd-Frank
        http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/ … created-by

More corruption from the Obama-era coming to an end.  The big banks are not liking this one bit, or their minions.  No more bank bailouts for the big guys.  I'm sure this will pass.

47. Castlepaloma profile image75

Even pets get very upset when they see Trump on TV.  Mostly cats think he is a fat fasist orange cat,and  they want to scatch his eyes out.

The world keeps into Trumps way.

48. Castlepaloma profile image75

How something like wategate is happening over Trump vs Comey.
    Trump is truely a megalomanic to the rotten core. You get over one scam and then your into another scam.

A fat orange fasist tomcat.

49. colorfulone profile image79

‘The only thing that’s never been leaked is the fact that the president was not personally under investigation.’  ~ Marco Rubio

Comey the swamp dweller down, liberal fake news narrative went up in smoke, Democrat hysteria revealed, .... President Trump vindicated.

"Looks Like CNN's Anonymous Sources Got This One Wrong"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-0 … -one-wrong

Will CNN apologize for spreading fake news again?   Or, will any of those liberal news sites apologize for trying to control a false narrative?

50. Castlepaloma profile image75

Trump fans have dropped to 38% & soon enough they too will be too sick and tired of making unreasonable excuses for him.

Trump is dangerious thoughtless on follow through. He is playing way above his head. Putin likes cats, Trump is his pussy.

Sorry America give up your puppet masters and your leaders who give you delustions of freedom and justice.

Even the middle east US war veterns are coming home and saying the terrorist is me. That is mainly Trumps big sell everywhere he goes. We must stop ISIS. All he is promoting is hate and greed.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)