Trump Is THOR: The god of the common people

Jump to Last Post 101-109 of 109 discussions (397 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13563713.jpg

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Obama is no longer in charge, how can you and Trump still blame Obama.

Trump will be like General Custer last stand. You dont have to say your a racist, to be one. More non whites are being born in the US than whites. Watch for more turn coats into rebels. I know Trump has flip flop and turned a few coats.
      Maybe Religion too.

2. colorfulone profile image79

Are you a Muslim?

You know, I am not monotheical religious.

Just the world is my Family and nature is my Religious. Love is for America dont make America Hate again.

colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I see.  It seems schizophrenic when someone pours out such hatred and then claims they are love itself.  It just seems Comey is a bit schizophrenic because of his contradicting testimony he gave yesterday, so I have that on my mind today.  Kind of sensitive to picking up on those traits.

I don't care much for perjury.

3. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

Like all people,  I have love for Americans.
    Yet do sense a great schizophrenic has covered America like the black plague.

I have no anwers other than perpare for it getting much worst. Karma will run over this Dogma. I have envison it getting better in my lifetime.

Thank you, its much better to talk to you and feel your humanity.

I like the people too, but not so much the crazy government.  America is divided and about all that is going to change that is a great awakening.

I do prepare for the worst and expect the best is yet to come.  There is going to be a shift.  "For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time."  Something new is going to be birthed.

4. colorfulone profile image79

"I believe the James Comey leaks will be far more prevalent than anyone ever thought possible," Trump wrote in an early morning tweet. "Totally illegal? Very 'cowardly!'" ~ Trump's tweet read. 

I agree, Comey is a coward, and he has betrayed the Constitution.  The ancient texts all through history look upon the cowardly as the scum.  What Comey did was totally illegal...but, thanks to him for pointing out illegal actions of other cowardly people and potentially criminals such as himself, Lynch and Clinton.

The bigger story is Comey's involvement with the Obama Administration's illegal spying on all Americans and unmasking many for political purposes.

For a man

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13568192.jpg

I cannot say anything nice about Comey.

1. profile image0
          PrettyPantherposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Putin, on the other hand....

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/q3n0YVm2N4Y/hqdefault.jpg

5. Castlepaloma profile image75

Hey Pretty!!!

Don't much about Comey. Yet did hear many do stand by this
    Comey"s intagerity.

Where Trump, I do know he is very dishonest.

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Comey under oath versus Trump flapping his jaws or tweeting his distractions. It's easy to choose who to believe.

6. colorfulone profile image79

President Trump, "We will NEVER FORGET the victims who lost their lives one year ago today in the horrific #PulseNightClub shooting. #OrlandoUnitedDay"

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13568579.jpg
    sad

7. colorfulone profile image79

President Trumps statement after the shooting of Steve Scalise and two Capital Police Officer at the park practicing for the GOP annual baseball game between Republicans and Democrats.  The shooter is dead.

Start at the 24:24 mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQH1YCgJ5u4

8. Castlepaloma profile image75

I imagine when Trump promotes his and other kinds of hate for Politicians and their killers.

It will put politicians in a change for greater danger. Just like the hate and killings they promote for millions of muslims and perhaps a billion muslim and their children.

I will not never approve violents or killing of any kind in my lifetime. Yet recognize karma running over Dogma. It will come to many more Politicians to come.

United States leaders have blood on their hands.

Among other things, president Barack Obama:
      * Sent 3,500 U.S. troops and tanks to Russia's doorstep in one of his final decisions as president.
      * Ordered ten times more drone strikes than Bush.
      * Dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016 alone (an average of 72 bombs every day).
      * Put boots on the ground in Syria , despite 16 times saying "no boots on the ground".
      * Despite campaign pledges, planned a $1 trillion progam to add more nuclear weapons to the US arsenal in the next 30 years.
      * Dropped bombs in 7 Muslim countries; and then bragged about it .
      * Said, “I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being.”
      * Bragged about his use of drones  - I'm "really good at killing people".
      * Deported a modern-record 2 million immigrants.
      * Signed the Monsanto Protection Act into law.
      * Started a new war in Iraq .
      * Initiated, and personally oversees a 'Secret Kill List'.
      * Pushed for war on Syria while siding with al-Qaeda .
      * Backed neo-Nazis in Ukraine.
      * Supported Israel's wars and occupation of Palestine.
      * Deployed Special Ops to 134 countries - compared to 60 under Bush.
      * Did a TV commercial promoting "clean coal".
      * Drastically escalated the  NSA spying program .
      * Signed the NDAA into law - making it legal to assassinate Americans w/o charge or trial.
      * Given Bush absolute immunity for everything.
      * Pushed for a TPP Trade Pact .
      * Started a new war on terror - this one on ISIS .
      * Signed more executive memoranda than any other president in history.
      * Transferred more than $100 billion in arms sales to Saudi Arabia, more than any other administration in history.
      * Signed an agreement for 7 military bases in Colombia .
      * Opened a military base in Chile.
      * Touted nuclear power , even after the disaster in Japan.
      * Opened up deepwater oil drilling, even after the BP disaster.
      * Mandated the Insider Threat Program which orders federal employees to report suspicious actions of their colleagues.
      * Defended body scans and pat-downs at airports.
      * Signed the Patriot Act extension into law.
      * Launched 20,000 Airstrikes in his first term.
      * Continued Bush's rendition program.
      * Said the U.S. is the "one indispensable nation" in the world.
      * Waged war on Libya without congressional approval.
      * Started a covert, drone war in Yemen.
      * Escalated the proxy war in  Somalia.
      * Escalated the CIA drone war in Pakistan.
      * Sharply escalated the war in Afghanistan.
      * Repealed the Propaganda ban, making it legal to spread government propaganda via news outlets.
      * Assassinated 4 US citizens with drone strikes.
      * https://www.stpete4peace.org/obama-fact-sheet

The only thing the US Goveriment and NATO can offer America is more debt and death. For the rest of the World is on to them.

For 100 years the banks have slowly stolden your natural enviroment and get most of people for slave wages. No more Americans can put a hand on their hearts and hand on their wallets again. US/Israel Corperation and banks has to create more false flag wars like 9/11, Iraq and Syria.

They may now loose their best friend and another Frankenstein creation Saudi Arabia. Creation of ISIS will finally be exposed as the US and NATO.

2. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'd love to see Obama supporters explain this extensive list of actions , You ?

Obama sure has been quiet for a change.  He has been caught red-handed wire-tapping, there has to be justice served, they cant just let him go free (they can't just let Hillary go free either).

I say jail them all, they are all the same.

Sure!  Beginning with all of them that are Deep State ops.  They are doing the same thing to Trump and Tillerson that they did to Obama and Kerry, going ahead with their agenda in Syria and bypassing the chain of command.  Tillerson said publicly that they were not approved for the military operations happening, that it isn't them doing it.  Its the Deep State. They did that in Libya and Obama and Kerry were horrified because of all the people that died, (unless that was all an act).  IDK

I know the agenda of US/Israel is to rule the world with oil and banks. Then reduce world's population. Trump done a great job of building walls and shutting borders, tourist, banning groups and closing doors.

The paper tiger/backed by oil will lower it's head to the gold standard. Then most countries will leave American alone wail they trade oil and green energy with each other.

The manbaby will threaten the world with it's nukes. Not even cold blooded creasures would want to kill their own young in the cross fire. The world will stay and continue to be in Trumps way. More people of colour will out birth white babies. White house and their white men will be surrounded by people of colour like custer last stand.

I'm joining the brown people.
                White man. They will win in the end.

9. colorfulone profile image79

I'm staying with Jesus Christ, the Father and Holy Ghost.

That is better than Politicians and the greedy club, still a hierarchy system more related to slavery.

Do you wonder if President Trump's hands are tied? 

I have some disturbing news, the Benghazi stonewalling from the State Department and the Justice Department is continuing the pace under the Trump administration. They just told us they found 50,000 or so pages of records in response to JW's FOIA request and lawsuit about the cover-up of the Benghazi issue. And they want to wait until at least October 18th to turn them over to Judicial Watch.

This stonewalling we should have expected and did get from the Obama administration, and it's disappointing to get it from the Trump administration.

The Trump White House needs to put its foot down and stop the stonewalling from the Deep State and stop protecting Hillary Clinton and the Obama gang on the Benghazi cover-up.

~  JW President Tom Fitton
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvflHonj3AI

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)