jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson thinks islands float.

1. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 2 months ago

Congress Hank Johnson is talking to a military guy about the Island of Guma in the video. He is thinking real hard here about the size of the island, and thinks if there is too much population on the island that it could tip over and capsize. 

Everyone knows that islands don't float, right?  Except for Hank.

I'm not kidding you.  lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

Barack Obama endorsed this guy. 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13226739.jpg

1. Live to Learn profile image82
      Live to Learnposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I saw the clip a while back. That was a good laugh. Obama may have endorsed him but his constituency elected him.

1. Castlepaloma profile image23
        Castlepalomaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

There are some floating islands out there. One is made of Trash and other I know of is made from grass and bamboo. Some are suspended by floating trees..

1. colorfulone profile image86
          colorfuloneposted 2 months ago in reply to this

We have some floating bogs around here, but I wouldn't consider them to be real floating islands, you cannot safely walk on them.  People construct walkways over bogs, I've never had the desire to go on a bog walk.   I do love camping on the islands, been doing that since I was a kiddo.   

"No man is an island"  ...  There's a mountain of earth beneath the water's surface.

2. colorfulone profile image86
        colorfuloneposted 2 months ago in reply to this

It makes me wonder about voter fraud, because I wouldn't want to think the majority of voters in Georgia are that dumbed-down...but, then we have Hank, who is collecting a government check.  Well, people sure do have fun on YouTube listening to Hank's gaffes.

working