Benicia Caleforia Teen Walks 2 and a half hours to work !

1. ahorseback profile image51
    ahorsebackposted 7 weeks ago

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13228025.jpg

Maybe this is how  police really work , maybe this is how young  men really act ,   Maybe  its just the media  that needs an adjustment !   This young man walks  2 and a half hours to his job morning and night ,after graduating high school ,   A cop stops him on the street at night and gives him a ride home from work ,  can't believe this is how  things are so   gets with his buddies and buys the Kid a bike !   

My Congratulations go out to the young man  , YOU are a winner !  To the cops  -  YOU  are life changers  - To the media  - GROW UP  and stop sensationalizing  your image of reality ! 

Your opinion ?

2. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 7 weeks ago

I follow a couple of Facebook pages about cops, and they are forever doing acts of kinds in their communities.  There certainly is a stark contrast to what the media puts out, I think you are right about the "sensationalizing your image of reality"...a false reality, the Matrix. The government has always used television for brainwashing the masses, the "herd", but it doesn't work if we are aware of it happening.

Two Generals have spoken out, we are very close to WWIII. That should be front and center of all media discussions.   But, all some people are worried about is something Trump said a decade ago, or his legal use of a tax code,  because that is the government run media's focus.  They have been screwing us over forever and they want people mad at Trump for some racy comments, or about legal cop killings?  It works...just read the forums.

People really need to wake up!

3. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 7 weeks ago

"In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations."
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 … s-to-spur/

working