jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (12 posts)

How come Trump crowds far, far outnuber Hilary's ?

1. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 8 weeks ago

Just one  gathering ,!5,000  people for Trump , turning away  another ten thousand !--From the beginning  Hilary's have dwindled , She's lucky to have  1,500 !............I suggest  Hilary supporters check internet polls against her  slithering media controls !

Thoughts ?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
      Kathryn L Hillposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Yay, Trump! I run from the Hill-Billies! lol
      President Donald Trump will tell Obama / Hillary / Bill:
      "You're Fired / Get Lost!"
      Can't wait.

1. Live to Learn profile image81
        Live to Learnposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

We can only hope, were Trump to win the election, that he wouldn't embarrass us all with the 'you're fired' line.

ahorsebackposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

But shouldn't he ?  Maybe starting with Paul Ryan , on down through the rest of congress ?I am encouraged by what I see on the internet as COMPARED to mainstream media  .     I hope America wakes up from its apathy about the bias of media , Just because it fits the agenda of some people NOW , how will that bias play to them - down the road ?

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Unfortunately none that really matters in the grand scheme of things because even Bernie Sanders had larger turnouts at his rallies than Hilary did, yet she still got more votes in the primaries.  To be honest, I think Hillary will be our next president because it seems like the election is being rigged in her favor, and the GOP has shown their true colors of being nothing but cowards mostly because of how divided they are when it comes to whether or not to support Trump. 

If Trump doesn't win this year, then I think the GOP needs to really consider restructuring their party because they're not united.  Sure, Hilary is a jerk, and even both Bernie and Barrack didn't agree with her on most things, but they're still standing beside her regardless of her controversies for the sake of their party.  The GOP can't win future presidential elections without that unity from the party.

I think we have to go back to the 1980 election , Reagan slid into the white house by a landslide , Polls showed him losing "bigly " , yet  the media today , you think , has it more accurate ?

2. Live to Learn profile image81

Obama and Bernie stand beside her for the sake of the party. That says it all. It's pretty pathetic.

What about the American people?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
          Stevennix2001posted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

But that's still a lot better than how the GOP are, where everyone is divided among themselves.  They're already showing their true colors, as most of them are too cowardly to stand behind Trump.

Where you are most wrong is in misjudging  the discourse of the GOP ,    that, that is  even happening proves the GOP is in transformation of politics as usual and way ahead of the cool aid drinkers of Hilary's!

Come on over and watch true progress. Or stay where you are and enjoy the cool aid .

1. GA Anderson profile image87
              GA Andersonposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Ok, Ok, I give.

I kept quiet when I tripped over it the first thirty-two times, but since it turns out to be a favorite son...

It's Kool-Aid! not, "cool aid"

And there is no space before punctuation! Not punctuation !

And sit-up straight.

GA

2. Live to Learn profile image81

There is no cowardice involved. What this represents is a refusal to let go of the status quo and listen to the frustration of the people. It's a refusal to accept that business as usual in Washington is not acceptable to a growing number of people.

No one would have needed to back Trump had they even attempted to understand and support the ideas that are growing among the populace. They could jump on the band wagon without rubber stamping Trump's many transgressions against common courtesy and decency. If the American people truly felt that their representatives had their best interests at heart and were working to better the lives of the American people Trump would never have garnered the nomination. But what we have are politicians who have played the game and won their seats in Congress. They expect everyone else to play their game. They cannot understand that we the people want a drastic change in the rules.

No one relinquishes power without a fight and Washington is very, very powerful. They turned their backs on us a long time ago. They will eventually get it through their thick heads why the populace is beginning to turn on them and support anyone who doesn't represent what we have been dealing with for many, many years.

Everyone should read up on the Convention of States grassroots movement .     That can work and actually is in some states .    Its about  returning certain state powers away from the feds illegaly taking them away !

working