jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Hillary's Alinskyite tactics uses Trolls “Breaking Barriers” Shills

1. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 8 weeks ago

"The Clinton SuperPAC Correct the Record, which is affiliated with her campaign, acknowledged in an April press release that it was spending $1 million on project “Breaking Barriers” to pay people to respond to negative information about Clinton on social media sites like Facebook, Reddit, Instagram and Twitter. That amount has since increased to over $6 million. The trolls create a false impression that Clinton has more support than she really does, because one supporter will frequently create multiple anonymous accounts."

* Hillary’s Anonymous Trolls First Targeted Bernie Sanders
    * Clinton Staffer Adam Parkhomenko Outed as Troll on Reddit
    * Clinton Staffer Luke Montgomery Behind Trump Attack Site Made to Look Like it Came From Bernie Sanders
    * The Clinton Machine Has Used Anonymous Trolls at Least as Far Back as 2007
    https://stream.org/astroturf-outrage-ma … y-clinton/

Exposed!  I knew it, I've talked about it.
    What bothers me here on HubPages, is that we have members of the community that have fallen for these tactics used by Hillary's shills to attack and insult anyone who says something negative about Hillary. 

No one is with her except asshats that get paid to create the illusion, the brainwashed and the corrupt establishment and their minions.     

Infowars:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcBx_qDVAsA
    A significant portion of online support for Hillary Clinton is manufactured by paid “astroturf” trolls: a large team of supporters who spend long hours responding to negative news on the internet about her. The Clinton SuperPAC Correct the Record, which is affiliated with her campaign, acknowledged in an April .

I'm all for outing the hateful paid trolls from online forever.   

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13233631.jpg
    Hillary is incompetent and inept, and will do anything for power.
    Putin says if Hillary is president there will be a nuclear war.
    She's a neocon warmonger, her political record proves it.

1. GA Anderson profile image85
      GA Andersonposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

... and Trump gets his trolls for free. Pure genius!

GA

1. Live to Learn profile image81
        Live to Learnposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

lol

2. colorfulone profile image88
        colorfuloneposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

lol

2. Credence2 profile image86
      Credence2posted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

I am not sure that I am concerned with Vladimir Putin's opinion as to which one of our Presidential candidates will be the cause of nuclear war.

3. Live to Learn profile image81
      Live to Learnposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

If true, this should be made illegal. Attempting to mislead voters through these tactics is morally reprehensible.

Of course, if true, democrats will simply point out she didn't say the p word so it must be okay.

I agree, that tactics like that are "morally reprehensible".  Nothing new with the Clinton Crime Family. 

I just saw that Jill Stein endorsed Trump and did a good job at obliterating Hillary.  ~  Cheers!

2. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 7 weeks ago

Anybody remember when we as a society , would hold someone up for an example of good character   to show our younger people  a positive force ?

Ya , I haven't seen that for years either !

We be in the days of "bad is good and good is bad". 
      "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil..."
      Sobering and exciting time to be alive!

working