jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

University of Florida announces , Councilling for Halooween exposure

1. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 8 days ago

Seriously ,   If students are" bothered " by the costumes this year , they can get counseling for troubled thoughts .    What kind of kids are you people raising ?

1. Live to Learn profile image79
      Live to Learnposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Must be pentacostals.

2. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Those poor, poor kids - if chalk scribbles on the sidewalk drive them to counselling, what will a Trump mask do?  They'll be catatonic!

1. GA Anderson profile image87
        GA Andersonposted 8 days ago in reply to this

3. colorfulone profile image86
      colorfuloneposted 8 days ago in reply to this

UF went politically correct.  Sad to see what liberal colleges are doing to the mental state of many young minds.  Some of them will need counseling and prescription drugs for the rest of their lives after they graduate.  A confused generation. 

Thankfully, many students protect their minds and hearts and don't get fooled-in.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
        Kathryn L Hillposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Universities? How about the entire public school system K-12 which as left them will-less, self-less and overly obedient to PC think. And the excessive MARKETING of screen technologies / video games which has captured them in their void, utterly.
        Not to mention their parents who have provided them with transportation, credit cards, latest cell phones, designer clothes, fast-food diets in front of the tele .. …

2. Alan Fields profile image59
    Alan Fieldsposted 8 days ago

I recall my rural, rarely visited, childhood home, being cursed by an unsettling, haloween vampire. His costume and demeanor were truly nightmarish! Luckily, my childhood was saved by a ScoobyDoo nightlight. Perhaps Scooby should be available at the collegiate bookstore