Hilary's Quid -pro Quo with the FBI ......Soon to be a felon?

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (17 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Tried to have her E-mails reduced from  Confidential to  Personal  for sending FBI agents to cushy overseas  positions , Just one more investigation  to come out of Wiki-leaks .   Just one more  felony investigation of the former secretary of state ?

Defenders ?

1. profile image0
      jonnycomelatelyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Gee! You must feel really threatened by Hillary.  How about Donald?  Does he threaten you Southerners too?

1. Live to Learn profile image59
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Maybe you should not worry so much about American politics. Mudslinging across the ocean seems quite trite and trivial.

1. profile image0

Naughty me....slap my wrists!   :Lol:

2. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Who exactly is a southerner ?

1. profile image0

A sojourner in the South.

What you label negatively as a sojourner in the south is little more than people who have lost so much respect for our government that they are willing to stand up and complain about the status quo. What you see as a side fraught with conspiracy theories is what I see as a side who has witnessed so much fraud and corruption  in our government that anything has become believable because we have witnessed things we never would have believed good and decent human beings would do while being paid by our tax dollars to represent us.

You appear to like Hillary and hate Trump. I see a guy who is, most definitely, a twit. However, he is a twit who stands up and speaks exactly what he thinks. A lot of times it isn't pretty and a lot of times we don't agree with what he has to say or the way he may have acted, but there appears to be a level of honesty about him. I'll take an honest human  being who I find lacking in some areas and that is how I've seen (over the years) America vote. We want more openness in our government. We want our leaders to let us know exactly where they stand so we can either stand with or against them.

Hillary is something to be scared of. She represents the worst that Washington has to offer. She represents a lack of respect for the law, a lack of concern for the country and a total lack of interest in the will of the people; unless any of those things might benefit her financially or garner her more power but, any display of concern is apparently shallow and will be displayed only as long as necessary to gain a short term goal. She is not alone in this. It appears that most, if not all, of Washington is of like mind. She represents a political machine which has its own agenda and is willing to lie to the American people about it to gain more power in order to line the pockets of those within this machine.

1. profile image0

Forgive me for making it appear that way, I have no more respect for Hillary.  I despise those who get rich at the expense of the less fortunate.
              Dirty conniving politics is rife all over the world.  But when stories are thrown around as political footballs I get very suspicious as to their degree of truth.

There is nothing left in American politics resembling what we used to define as truth. Look at the schmucks on the ticket. We are lost, until we unite against Washington.

3. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

One thing mature voters know more than the younger voter is that , one , sometimes you have to  vote and  " hold your nose " as I can and will do with Trump .     Most younger voters today seem incapable of lesser desirable forms of true vetting .

I saw an older guy on the news this morning saying he "will vote for neither , I wouldn't vote either one for dog catcher " .........and I thought , Now there is a man with no political maturity . willing to gamble the future on false and stubborn principle .

We often progress in miniature steps forward , BUT we must progress.

2. colorfulone profile image78
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The FBI released the documents (not Wikileaks). 
      The Shadow Government came out the shadows. Exposed!
      A 302...Quid -pro Quo!Backroom deals violate federal law. 
      Someone in the FBI turned over the evidence.  Comey?
      The media cannot ignore this.
      Miracles happening! smile 

I think Hillary will be stepping down next week, after this ton of bricks dropped.  More to come...

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13240692.png

1. PhoenixV profile image63
        PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this
    3. colorfulone profile image78

Judge Jeanine can not believe Hillary Clinton can still be a free woman considering all of her lies under oath and crimes she has committed with intent.

Wikileaks proves Team Hillary’s crooked behavior is even worse than ever imagined.

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/statu … 88/video/1

4. colorfulone profile image78

FBI files on Hillary's emails reveal "Shadow Government" was in charge of her investigation

A page from the FBI’s publicly released documents from the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server reveals that a group literally called “the shadow government” was overseeing the inquiry.

“There was a powerful group of very high ranking STATE officials that some referred to as “The 7th Floor Group” or “The Shadow Government.” This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries,” states page 56 of the document.

The document goes on to list some members of this “shadow government,” which includes John Kerry and Jonathan Finer, Chief of Staff and Director of Policy Planning at the State Department, and Patrick Kennedy, undersecretary of state for management.

FBI Vault:  https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinto … of-04/view

Infowars: http://www.infowars.com/fbi-files-on-hi … stigation/

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

There is only one reason Hilary Clinton isn't in jail !    The collusion of the Obama and the fear that he would join her .      Why is the FBI investigation  stone -walling  Obama is their boss , he is her boss as well , do not forget that .

The FBI is just as compromised as the supreme Court WILL be .

3. Sychophantastic profile image87
    Sychophantasticposted 7 years ago
  4. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years ago

Give it a rest, folks.  She's already winning.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)