jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (24 posts)

I don't blame Trump for "wait and see" on election results . You ?

1. ahorseback profile image50
    ahorsebackposted 6 weeks ago

One thing in  this election season that has been proven over and over , the American people DO NOT trust  the election process , the media , the government , and so who can blame Trump ?  Even democrats no longer trust the DNC  and  certainly not Republicans.  Trumps entire campaign has proven one thing positively ,  He is the ONLY outsider when everyone wants  one to be outside of the system .

1. lions44 profile image94
      lions44posted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

But you don't come out and say it. That's the only thing they are talking about this morning.  As much as you don't want to admit it, the media matters (no matter how biased...and they are).  The media holds sway over a lot of "undecided" voters. 
      Every website I've visited and newspaper states the same thing this morning, that Trump won't respect the process. It's taken out of context, but now it's too late.   It doesn't help his appeal to non-core supporters. He already has the "election is rigged" crowd.  But what about the voters who don't think the election is rigged and might vote for him? 
      The first 45 minutes went pretty well for him and then he blew it (again).  Takes the bait every time.  No margin for error at this point.

1. wilderness profile image97
        wildernessposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Yes.  Must lie and tiptoe around the question, never stating the truth.  Must be politically correct, in other words.

Don't see Trump fitting into that mold very well.

2. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Hillary Didn't Accept The Results Of The 2000 Election
      http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-e … -15221824/

In October of 2002, during a heated midterm election, then-New York Senator Hillary Clinton declared that President George W. Bush had been "selected" and not "elected" in 2000.

In 2009, Clinton again implied that the 2000 election was illegitimate at a town hall in Nigeria.

Clinton said, "In 2000, our presidential election came down to one state where the brother of the man running for President was the governor of the state. So we have our problems too."

I guess Hillary didn't accept the Supreme Courts ruling.

1. colorfulone profile image89

Al Gore demanded a recount, he refused to concede the election.

* https://news.grabien.com/story-flashbac … count-ensu

That was Florida law. He did not demand a recount.  A full recount was never done.  I believe the Florida SC only ordered the ballots faulty ballots to be recounted.

Good memory. Thank you, I believe you are right. I could have found a better article with greater detail.  I vaguely remember the tension surrounding that election decision.  I wasn't too interested in politics at the time.

Ancient history now. I felt old just thinking about 2000.  smile

I felt the same way...that's going back in time.   My point was that history does repeat itself, but many people are unaware.   Chris' Wallace little speech to the Donald at the last debate about accepting the outcome of the election had no premise of truth.  He lowered my opinion of him further of being less than genuine, because I believe he knows better.  His dad: Mike Wallace.

2. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 6 weeks ago

Trump's "wait and see" statement said it all.  He truly is an outsider. 

Alan Schulkin, NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, admitted groups of voters get on buses and travel from polling station to polling station casting multiple ballots for their candidates or their issues.
    “You know, I don’t think it’s too much to ask somebody to show some kind of an ID…Like I say, people don’t realize, certain neighborhoods, in particular, they bus people around to vote.”

HIDDEN CAM:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

People don't trust the government and the media. Free thinkers see right through them. 

Soros-Connected Company Provides Voting Machines In 16 States
    Smartmatic, a U.K.-based voting technology company with deep ties to George Soros, has control over voting machines in 16 states including battleground zones like Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Other jurisdictions affected are California, District of Columbia, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington and Wisconsin.
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros … 16-states/

3. colorfulone profile image89

Here's the clip of what Donald actually said:
    Presidential debate: Donald Trump refuses to say whether he will accept the result of the election
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyCV8puNcsY

Donald Trump didn’t go along with Chris Wallace’s demand he accept the results of the election regardless of whether or not Democrats commit massive voter fraud.

Instead, Trump told Wallace he’ll have to “look at the results at the time” before making any sort of concessions and until then, “I’ll keep you in suspense.”

Seeing how the Democrats are planning the steal the election, as James O’Keefe just showed they’ve done for the last 50 years. It triggered the hell out of the press.
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55698

I remember the voter recount when the election was given to Bush. 
    I remember 9/11.

4. ahorseback profile image50
    ahorsebackposted 6 weeks ago

Independent voters seem ,to me , to be the least trusting of the "system " and you all say they are wrong and  that he is wrong for saying that !  I do not trust the system and I slant conservative .     The left doesn't trust it - The GWB years- Don't generalize the distrust , the rigging is there  ,even if it's only a small percentage .

I truly believe this election is  largely about government election distrust of all kinds . Hence , Trumps popularity , good or bad !

5. IslandBites profile image85
    IslandBitesposted 6 weeks ago

Of course he's going to wait and see.

"You've been hearing me say it's a rigged system, but now I don't say it anymore because I won. It's true. Now I don't care. I don't care." - Trump

"But let me tell you, we've now exposed it. But here is the way I look at it. I won, so I don't care anymore. Right? We don't care anymore. I don't care. It's rigged. Let somebody else worry about it. Right? Let's somebody else." - Trump

Video / audio footage, please.

1. IslandBites profile image85
        IslandBitesposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

I love his sense of humor...thanks, that is funny.  lol 

This video started to play right after that one.  Love it!
          Opera / Trump:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

1. IslandBites profile image85
            IslandBitesposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Yeah, super funny. roll

What, Mr. Trump, does not understand that he is supposed to surrender America to the international banks that Hillary has been conspiring with in secret with to destroy our U.S. sovereignty?  lol

Leaked Wall Street speeches. Leaked emails.

6. IslandBites profile image85
    IslandBitesposted 6 weeks ago

"I would like to promise and pledge to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election, if I win." - Trump

roll

7. colorfulone profile image89

You got Trump trolled!   lol
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13243530.jpg
    Trump said, “I will look at it at the time. I’m not looking at anything now. I’ll look at it at the time.”

Make sense.
    What a DUMB question.

“Yeah, Chris I will say right here and now that I’ll accept something that hasn’t happened yet.”

Our media is so stupid.  roll

Donald Trump MOCKED the media’s obsession over his “acceptance” of an election that has not happened yet, by announcing that he would indeed accept the outcome of the election……

As long as he wins…..

Ha ha ha!
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/789199334281654272

The ABSOLUTE MADMAN actually did it!  lol

Take that pundits.  Hilarious!  It'll be all over the networks.  heehee
    http://truthfeed.com/video-trump-mocks- … ins/30894/

8. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 6 weeks ago

Trump went a step further … He said if Hilarity wins, he will take steps to prosecute her.
    And get her removed.
    ~~~> still don't know why she is allowed to run for ANYTHING ... let alone

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

1. ahorseback profile image50
      ahorsebackposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

I JUST PROMISED TO VOTE FOR HILARY , SHE PROMISED I WILL LOSE FORTY POUNDS ON THE SOUTH BEACH DIET !

9. tirelesstraveler profile image86
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 weeks ago

When did Americans become a bunch of blabber mouths and nosey Nellys? Didn' t your mother or grandma ever answer your question with ,"You will have to just wait and see?"  Why is everything political?

10. IslandBites profile image85
    IslandBitesposted 5 weeks ago

“And just thinking to myself right now, we should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump, right? What are we even having it for? What are we having it for?” - Donald Trump

Uhm, democracy?

working