jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (30 posts)

I was Groped and Kissed by Hilary, against my wishes !

1. ahorseback profile image51
    ahorsebackposted 6 weeks ago

I still suffer nightmares ,  I can't eat and  my complexion is off ,   Every night I awaken to the images of  her  face , tongue and laughter  , The nightmare never ever ends  either ,     All of this while Bill looked on from the kitchen door !

1. Live to Learn profile image81
      Live to Learnposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

And I always assumed you were a guy.

1. Castlepaloma profile image22
        Castlepalomaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

So who is horseback talking about?, Maybe a dumb ? , Horseback is a guy, right?

ahorsebackposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Castle , relax man its a joke ! ya  I'm a guy.

2. ahorseback profile image51

I am a guy.;-]

Ass-u-me _ makes an ass-(of) you & me.

Then who are you talking about?

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 6 weeks ago

That is scary, Ed. Especially, Bill watching on.

3. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 6 weeks ago

Oh, that title!  I thought you might be talking about Cathy O'Brian the mind control, sex slave victim of the Shadow Government's (US Government) Psychological Warfare techniques.  She wrote the "Trance Formation of America", the book is in every law library world-wide, because it was all been proven true. 

Cathy has claimed for many years that Hillary wanted to see her mutilated vagina and was so turned on by it that she raped her. 

MK-Ultra Project Monarch is not a pretty story, hard to digest.

We know Bill Cosby victoms were druged for control. I wonder how much the Clinton's assume rape are motivated by swingers and wrestler mania blood sport of politics. It is easy when the number one sin in America is Adultery wail half of Americans do it.

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
    Kathryn L Hillposted 6 weeks ago

I had a good dream about Hillary:
    She was going to secret meetings somewhere in the hills of the Appalachian mountains. She had made friends with aliens from outer space who would could transmit their presence on a cellular level. They were warning her of the impending calamity stemming from the Russians / Chinese / Iranians and comprehended their intent to nuke the US. These aliens had come to earth because they did not want to see such a major democratic republic / country decimated.  With this benevolent Alien Force guiding her she was able to prevent WWW III and save the country. smile But she still had a lot of work to do as far as the people and trying to enlighten them to stop their evil ways. Not even the aliens could help with that. sad

5. Aime F profile image83
    Aime Fposted 6 weeks ago

Oh so now we're mocking sexual assault claims?  You guys are hilarious and totally the examples of morality liberals need to follow.  Har har har.

Well, it would be jolly good if liberals could lighten up.

1. Aime F profile image83
        Aime Fposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

About sexual assault?

I consider myself to be a pretty easy-going person but when a bunch of people who haven't taken this sexual assault stuff seriously since the moment it came out decide to start mocking it I'd rather not lighten up.  Sorry to stomp all over your distasteful fun.

Your choice. But,, I'm pretty sure ahorseback wasn't sexually assaulted so that part's a joke. And, without proof of wrongdoing I'll wait until it's available. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. It doesn't necessarily make it true.

Yes I do realize that he wasn't sexually assaulted but given the context it appears to be an attempt to poke fun at the accusations against Trump.

You're right, it doesn't make them true, but it doesn't make them false, either.  If you feel okay about mocking them with the potential for it to be the truth then that's on you.

Anyway, I'll step aside and let you all have a good chuckle.  Wouldn't want to take a subject like sexual assault too seriously, you know?

Oh for goodness sake. I suppose 'lighten up' isn't in your vocabulary. It is the American way to poke fun at ourselves, all the way around. I don't know that any topic is so sacred in this country that no fun can be had with it.

I'm sorry, I forgot that I had to lighten up whenever someone tells me to.  I'm lightened.  So light.  And from now on I'll be sure to look to you first to see if something is funny or not.  Wouldn't want to come to my own conclusions.

These are  all an incredibly well timed accusations , does that bother you at all , no , well it should ,   can you pronounce political  - d I s t r a c t I o n s  ?

In other words don't pay any attention to Wiki- leaks

1. Jodah profile image86
                Jodahposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

If you can't make fun of politicians (after all they do,a great job of it themselves) who can you make fun of? Sexual assault is a serious matter no one is denying that, and the accusations against Trump (at least some) are probably true, but this is just offering a little light-hearted fun. Look how Bill Clinton was sexually assaulted by Monica Lewinski (against his will) all those years ago.

I would respond explaining that this thread was framed in a way that makes fun of Trump's accusers first and foremost and that is what I find to be distasteful, but I was told to lighten up and am now required to only have fun, so I guess I won't get into that. wink

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image84
          Kathleen Cochranposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Aime:  You sound like the only adult on this thread.

I still do not know who got sexual assault . One second there I thought horse was a lesbian who got mauled..
            I better leave before I offend someone with silly questions..

Castle it's all a joke , I'm a guy  doing a joke , Get it ?, Hillary groped me !

Then it could have been a teenager male wet dream.

Not Mine ! ...........Yours ?

Ohh oh Yes!!!!☺ in my teenage years I would be waving a flag. Nightmares and bad complexion would be washed away.

What she sounds like is ; Is that  It's all okay for the Clintons but not the Trumps !

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
    Kathryn L Hillposted 6 weeks ago

let's cv some rap lyrics shall we?
    No.

DO NOT LOOK

http://genius.com/discussions/9409-Most … nes?page=1

Not my kind of music, dose that mean I am a Republican.?

Wait a minute, Republican go to these concerts too.

7. JG Hemlock profile image88
    JG Hemlockposted 6 weeks ago

hahaha I needed a laugh. bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Closed to reply

working