jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)

Does Donald Trump Know Anything About Abortion?

1. Sychophantastic profile image83
    Sychophantasticposted 6 weeks ago

During the 3rd debate, Chris Wallace misleadingly asked a question about partial birth abortion. The reason the question was misleading was that partial birth abortions don't exist. However, Donald Trump answered the question anyway, explaining that fetuses could be ripped out of the womb the day before they were due.

This is a lie.

Are you concerned that Donald Trump's ignorance about women's health suggests he would be unconcerned about women's issues should he be elected president?

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

"The reason the question was misleading was that partial birth abortions don't exist."

How odd!  Planned Parenthood is under attack, severe attack, for doing that very thing.  And of course "women's health" has very little to do with late term (partial birth) abortions, so his ignorance of that isn't surprising, is it? 

It's rather sad that the whole abortion debate centers around the definition of human life (while pretending it isn't a question at all); must we now add another definition about what a "partial birth" abortion is to have more to argue about still without ever addressing the root question?

1. Castlepaloma profile image22
        Castlepalomaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Abortion is not a black and white settlement anyone can make except the individual in their situation . Trump has no idea what he is talking about when he states he wants to punished women for Abortion. Let alone that Government should be addressing this insolvable problem. The more I listen to politicians the more insane the world becomes.

2. Sychophantastic profile image83
        Sychophantasticposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

That's incorrect. Partial birth abortions are illegal - signed into law by George W. Bush. There are late term abortions, certainly, but relatively few.

I believe Planned Parenthood was attacked for donating fetal body parts, which has nothing to do with partial birth abortion and is also legal.

3. Sychophantastic profile image83
        Sychophantasticposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Donald Trump's reference to ripping the fetus from the womb the day before it's due is what normal people call childbirth.

2. Alternative Prime profile image86
    Alternative Primeposted 6 weeks ago

"Delusional Donald" knows as much about "ABORTION & Womens RIGHTs" as he does about OUR "Nuclear TRIAD" & "Aleppo" ~ sad sad

Like Hillary said, Government should not be involved in Abortion.

Personally I feel Governments should be involved in anything we put into or out of our own bodies. Since Governments only lay in bed with Large cooperation and don't know what they doing.

Correction
        Hillary said Governments should NOT be involved in Abortion

2. wilderness profile image94

"Personally I feel Governments should be involved in anything we put into or out of our own bodies."

You mean things like THC? smile

Correction again , I forgot to put Not. Government should NOT be involved in what we put into or out of our bodies.

THC is Good if used in moderation and with education. Make white sugar, alcohol and Tobacco schedule 1 , not pot pure pot.

1. wilderness profile image94

"Government should NOT be involved in what we put into or out of our bodies."

"Make white sugar, alcohol and Tobacco schedule 1 , not pot pure pot"

Biting your own tail, aren't you?  big_smile  But to a large degree I agree with you: govt. has little business in what goes into our bodies.  Exceptions are for children and for substances that are likely to cause trouble with neighbors.  PCP maybe.  Of course, that is predicated that if the individual is responsible for what they ingest they are also responsible for the results: govt. is not responsible to nurse them back to health or to get them off of materials harmful to themselves.

No doubt, once they are born, children need a safety net even from their own parents. Just that I find Governments are worst kind of parents for me.

3. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago

I am pro -woman's choice ;
    Are you guys aware that as to abortion liberties though , America is one of the most liberally "regulated " abortion machines in the world ?    Are you aware that even most European nations regulation abortions MORE than the American system does ?     Check out the regulations in England , France , Spain ..............

working