jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (19 posts)

Former Klu Klux Klan Leader, David Dukes, is running for the US Senate

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 weeks ago

I swear to god if this f**king low life piece of s**t gets elected into office, then I'm going to kill myself.   Apparently, David Dukes, a former Klu Klux Klan leaders, is running for the Senate office for Louisianna.  And apparently, he's campaigning by piggybacking on Trump's rhetoric to get into office.  He even has merchandise that says vote for Trump AND Duke.  My biggest worry is this.....do you guys think he has a legitimate shot to win the election for the senate office?  And if he does win, then what does this mean for the US? 

Here's a video to know more, as he does an interview on ABC about his campaign.  Please discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvmPJJhjOMo

1. Castlepaloma profile image22
      Castlepalomaposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Do you think Trump and Duke are for white supremacy?

Stevennix2001posted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

I don't know if Trump is, but David Dukes obviously is. Just watch the video link, and listen to what he says, as you can read in between the lines of what he's actually saying.

2. Live to Learn profile image81
    Live to Learnposted 5 weeks ago

I don't know. I think liberals put too much emphasis on the politically incorrect rhetoric. I think most Republicans who support Trump are doing it for fiscal concerns. We all want what is best for the nation economically.  Does David Duke have ideas which could reasonably be seen by the average citizen of Louisiana to bring economic growth?

David Duke does have name recognition and in politics that is helpful whether the person who has it is famous or infamous. I think Louisiana tends to lean Democrat so I would think he might have an uphill battle.

I think the fact that he talks about white people being persecuted in the video link, and him being a former KKK member should say everything we need to know about what his intentions are..  If he gets elected, then EVERYTHING that Martin Luther King Jr. and various other civil rights leaders fought for will be for nothing.....

1. Live to Learn profile image81
        Live to Learnposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

That's a little bit dramatic isn't it? One guy does not a negation of civil rights make.

Sorry. If they do elect the twit it won't mean squat.

But if he's elected, then it'll show how little we've actually come as a society though.  That's the point I'm getting at.

Oh, I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. As I said, many are so concerned about our economic woes that they are willing to overlook some unpleasant traits within the politicians they support.

Then I guess that means I'm in the minority then because I wouldn't vote for him simply based on the fact that he's a former member of the KKK.  It's the same reason why I refuse to hear any of Mike Huckabee's policies on anything because as far as I'm concerned, the fact that he even DEFENDED the despicable acts of the Duggar family, and Kim Davis, is all I need to know about him.

I'm with you but not everyone is and I attempt to find positive reasons why some will disagree.

hmmm i guess you make a valid point.  it's just the idea of a former KKK member being a senator really freaks me out; especially being a minority myself....

I can certainly understand that.

2. Castlepaloma profile image22

America is predominately white and more often vote. GW Bush got election more base on that fact, so will Trump to do the same. Duke most concerns is white culture and white population in the world. Kind of silly because America is free to all cultures, race and Religions and all skin color plus, will all mix into brown in the future.

If America needs more of a white race for the economy, then why is he telling everyone that countries of other predominately color races are killing us in trade and economy. Trump  is so two face, I can't stand it.

Besides America people totally sold out their freedom to Corporatism and to the emergency war act and Marshal law in 1913 for reason of creating a war every two years to protect themselves and keep ownership of running people's lives.

3. Alternative Prime profile image84
    Alternative Primeposted 5 weeks ago

If U needed ANOTHER of ENDLESS Reasons WHY "Racist Trump" will be HUMILIATED on November 8, your THREAD tells the STORY ~ Latest REAL Poll ~ Hillary 53% Donald 41% ~ 538 FORECAST ~ Hillary 85% Chance to WIN ~ Donald 15% Chance to WIN & He's SINKING Fast ~

After everything this ANTI-American Communist Sympathizing Racist has said & done to SUBVERT the USA which could result in a "Prison TERM", how on EARTH can anyone possibly be SURPRISED that "Comrade Donald" will LOSE in a "WAVE Induced LANDSLIDE" ~

If U Follow Politics, David Duke was INSPIRED by "Racist Trump" to run 4 office & YES, that is indeed "APPALLING, Dangerous & Of Course UNACCEPTABLE" to 99% of AMERICANs ~

The Klu Klux Klan has VEHEMENTLY Supported Trump just like Communist Criminals Felix Sater & Vladimir Putin who are CONSPIRING Against "WE the PEOPLE" as we speak ~ The Klan has made ROBO-Calls on Trump's Behalf & Attend many of his HATE Gatherings which is one reason WHY the "CHILLING Events" have been so VIOLENT ~ sad

Trump has a VERY Long HISTORY of "Bigotry & HATRED", which appears to have been PASSED Down to him by his father who According to REPORTs, Faced LAWs SUITs for Discrimination ~ REFUSAL to RENT Apartments to AMERICANs of COLOR etc etc ~ According to Investigative REPORTs Conducted by Legitimate SOURCEs, Donald is a Racist who has Faced LITIGATION for Similar Law VIOLATIONs ~ sad ~ Donald "RIGGED" this Election AGAINST Himself LONG Ago ~

1. Castlepaloma profile image22

Some Klan did vote for Ted Cruz. Lo

working