Vote Swapping? What Will the Dems Think of Next?

1. Live to Learn profile image82
    Live to Learnposted 5 weeks ago

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli … /92729736/

Apparently some democrats are attempting to get third party supporters in other states not going Hillary's way to swap votes with them. They'll vote for the third party in a state already swinging toward Hillary and the other person will vote for Hillary in a swing state.

Does this disgust anyone as much as it does me?

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image84
      Kathleen Cochranposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Do you think this is the first time this kind of thing has ever happened?  How do you think Trump became the Republican candidate?  How many Democrats voted in the primaries to keep anybody close to being qualified from being the nominee?  And I'm a Democrat saying this!  There is nothing new under the sun - except in 2016 the vast number of people who have been duped by what's been going on and fallen for the ruse.  BYW: I'm talking about Trump.

1. Live to Learn profile image82
        Live to Learnposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

I have never believed that someone outside of the party should be able to vote in the primary. It makes no sense. As an independent I have never voted during the primaries. But, in the general election, this is a travesty. The whole thing has become a game of chess. The electoral college system is bad enough, now this. Personally, I consider it to be voter fraud.

working