jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (12 posts)

Hillary Clinton Rally Crowds Are Getting Larger

1. PhoenixV profile image79
    PhoenixVposted 5 weeks ago

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwTQEtJXAAAWgIG.jpg

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image75
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

ROFL

2. Prakash RnP profile image78
      Prakash RnPposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

It's a welcome news that more and more people are rallying around the Democrat Presidential candidate as the election day is drawing closer. I'm aware that some Democrats dislike Hillary. I should like them to give a little thought to the following points.
      1. There's enough good reason to suspect that the FBI chief is playing the abuse of authority, etc cards with a view to putting Hillary at a disadvantage and thus helping the GOP candidate.
      2. Hillary has got President Obama's backing behind her.
      3. It's silly to equate Hillary's Presidency with Trump's.
      4. Hillary is the official Democrat Presidential candidate.
      5. The govt under Hillary's Presidency will be a 100-per-cent Democrat Govt.

WIKILEAKS Reveals Podesta’s Own Thoughts On Hillary: ‘She’s Acting Like A RETARD – She Smells Like Boiled Cabbage, Urine And FARTS’

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13264039_f248.jpg

Yep she is so presidential, been a while since we had a smelly retard for president.

PhoenixVposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Check out #spiritcooking on twitter

2. PhoenixV profile image79

Yea. Many of her own party dislike her.

Do you think Hillary will fire Podesta since these leaks so then he can be hired by the DNC?

Or pull a hillary and resign for incompetence until it blows over. Or maybe he will quit and write a cookbook.

2. Castlepaloma profile image23
    Castlepalomaposted 5 weeks ago

Wow to experience her retardness, urine, and farts, you must have been very intimate with her.

" you must have been very intimate with her."

You must not be awake or are sensory deprived - it was John Podesta who said that, right there in black and white.

Yes I believe he is very intimate with her being the Chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.

Want to try another insult simply because you can't accept the truth?

1. Castlepaloma profile image23
        Castlepalomaposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Insult only work if they are true. Some people say ridiculous untrue things when they are very angry. If your taking from second hand me down information from someone who is angry without experiencing first hand yourself.

You are increasing all this nonsense along with the Federal government nonsense. Then they pass down to many layers of a dark empire of a house of cards ready to all collapses undoubtedly.

Religion maybe the world champion of BS. Yet US Corp Government harms people physically everyday with layers of hateful nonsense BS..

Clinton is witty not retarded that of a 3 year old. I can't imagine a well kept women farts and urine herself so often the 1000s of people she comes in contact with would have not notice.
        Use your common sense man! rather than your nonsense.

Don't tell me tell podesta. Really, what parallel universe are you living in?

working