jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

The Obama Presidency .

1. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13268330_f1024.jpg

Oh it won't look like this. But , he will get his place on the mountain  .    It is only fitting too that in the totally  P.C. atmosphere of the day  there is no doubt that the idea will arise  to put The first black president ... blah ...blah blah.........on Mount Rushmore .     To tell you the truth , his election was  obviously historical  for those who see such things still as necessarily noteworthy !  But ,     All that Pres. Obama has accomplished in the alteration of  America , in the socio- political  "accomplishments" he is noted for and has willfully provide for our great  heritage ,...are negatives . The image above might as well be his image .   
    I'm sure he would actually enjoy  that more than tradition .     

-100 million American  people have dropped out of the job seeking population
    -Obama-Care a total and irrefutable failure.
    - The worst foreign policy since Lyndon Johnson and Viet -Nam days
    -Home ownership for Americans  is at the lowest point since Lyndon Johnsons days.
    -The social services of America have been stretched beyond the breaking point ie. food stamps etc.
    -Black youth unemployment is higher than in the nineteen  forties
    -Probably thirty million illegal immigrants are in America now , Clinton  to double.
    -Savings accounts for the American working class are non-existent-
    -Delinquent student loan debt has surpassed credit card debt in America
    -With Planned parenthood  more black lives  are aborted  , than  are killed by all other causes combined
    - The integrity of the mainstream media is lower than in the wild west days
    -There has never been more  divide in the American cultures and generations , ever.
    - On and on and on.

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 4 weeks ago

I forget what Obama's qualifications were to be elected president.   What the hell were they?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
      Kathryn L Hillposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

something about hope.

There is wish, hope, and will.

we did't hear the WILL part with Obama like we do with Trump. WILL is where its at.
      But he does need to follow appropriate boundaries if he gets in.
      Hint: Refer to the Constitution, (which I think he will do. Hillary and the PROGRESSIVES not so much.)

1. colorfulone profile image87
        colorfuloneposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

I believe so.
        "WILL is where its at."
        But, many do not know they have a will. 
        Or, have given up perhaps.
        Awakening! 
        It takes determination...
        To know your will --
        To exert your will! 
        We have a will.
        May God's will be done.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
          Kathryn L Hillposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Y E S . I mean, I agree.
          We can have the will to do God's will along with the will to discover what it is.

working