jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

Hillary Clinton's conversations with the Dead

1. PhoenixV profile image79
    PhoenixVposted 4 weeks ago

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/QUYKSWQmkrg/hqdefault.jpg

I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton because she has conversations with the ghost of Eleanor Rigby.

1. The0NatureBoy profile image65
      The0NatureBoyposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

With both candidates being unconstitutional in their approach to the office I would not vote for either.  Look at this ...

Amendment 24 requires a “Primary Election” of presidents and vices and I can only glean from reading Article 2 and Amendments 12, 23 and 24 is the people’s elected Electors’ are to choose president and vice candidates for their states which the “in order to form a more prefect Union” clause in the preamble eliminates Parties and convention.   The People of each state then elect one each as their state’s candidates for November’s general election.  Each state's electors then certify the winning and losing president and vice’s vote count to congress, a possible total of 51 each for November’s election since DC is included as a state in Amendment 23.  It then becomes Congress’ duty to notify every household in the nation who all the candidates are and their qualifications in preparation for the general election when the nation’s people vote their individual choice of them.  That reading implies should the 51 primaries elect both president and vice incumbents there will not be a November election.  If there is a tie of 3 or less candidates Congress breaks the tie but that should be amended out because one must suppose in ties of 4 or more a tie-breaking General election will be held therefore any tie should be broken by The People unless each congressman ask the people of their electing state how to vote.

If we want a constitutional government we need to have constitutionally elected leaders so I will not vote for anyone not fulfilling the constitution's requirements for any governmental position. 

Congressman are the same the following shows.

Congressman are to be chosen by The People chosen “Electors” who are to be citizens of another state when chosen.  The People are to question them about their knowledge of the constitution, their willingness to serve and other matters before electing them.  They are to be from another state because congress represents all of the nation’s people and not just the people of the state they were elected by.  According to the reading they are to be from every walk of life from homeless illiterates through any other United States provided titles. 

That is why I don't vote, I cAn not get the government to fulfill their oath to "protect the constitution" from themselves first of all.

PhoenixVposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

This is why I dont vote either.

That is why I don't vote, I can not get the government (or politicians) to fulfill their oath to "protect the constitution" from themselves first of all.

That and there aint enough soap in the universe to get clean afterwards if I did vote.

1. The0NatureBoy profile image65
            The0NatureBoyposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Especially since soap wouldn't clean the mental anguish that would follow me to the grave.

Agreed. Ima country kid I'd hate to have to wallow with some hogs to cover the stench of voting for one of em.. Im like Will Rogers and glad we dont get half the govt we pay for.  Of course today we probably only get a 1/10 of a % of what we pay for or owe for anyway.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
                Kathryn L Hillposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Its a matter of what Supreme Court Judges will be put in place.  If you don't vote, Hillary will get HER pick.
                Ya gotta get brave here!
                Trump or else.

Dont make no difference. Theyll still bomb other peoples children at the whim of people that think a lukewarm starbucks is having a bad day.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
                    Kathryn L Hillposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

You know too much.

working